PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Have/Want list! (Amazing how quickly these things

Mindblade
Apr 9, 2001, 01:11 PM
Hey guys. I'm here with a new have/want list. Here we go!

Haves:

<LI>Spread Needle
<LI>Chain Sawd
<LI>Broniac
<LI>Flowen's Sword
<LI>Dragon Slayer
<LI>Justice
<LI>Vise
<LI>Lavis Cannon
<LI>Book Of Kanata2
<LI>Bloody Art
<LI>Delsaber's Buster
<LI>Aikko's Frying Pan
<LI>Others, ask if I have it

Wants:

<LI>Giest Handgun-Series
<LI>Tech. Croizer
<LI>Magical Peice(can you tell i'm rasing a force yet?)
<LI>Origito(sp?)
<LI>Rare Paristans other than Broniac

Anything else ask if I have/want. Thank you, and you must drop first.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-09 11:14 ]</font>

BigP
Apr 9, 2001, 01:37 PM
I've got a Gae Bolg with 20% dark and 40% beast. I'd like your chain sawed but know that's too much to ask for. =)

Mindblade
Apr 9, 2001, 03:12 PM
I want that, but there's no way your getting my Sawd for it. Would you like anything else?

orgasmdonor
Apr 9, 2001, 03:52 PM
Sorry, I just traded away my Vjaya, the most rare Partisan in the game. I'll try to hunt another one down for you.

JayHale
Apr 9, 2001, 05:28 PM
Hey Mingblade I also have a Gae Bolg that I'm willing to get rid of pretty cheap, and to make it easier for you, just pick something off your list that you want to give away, and I'll take it, except for the pan and buster, both of which I have. E-mail me at [email protected] setting up when you wanna meet, any time and place is ok, just make the time EST.

Mindblade
Apr 9, 2001, 10:20 PM
Ok JayHale, I emailed you about why I'm not there. I will trade you the Flowen's Sword for it. Since I cannot come on tonight, tell me what time is good for you tommorow. (Anytime EST whatsoever is good, 'cause I'mm on spring break)

Xulion
Apr 10, 2001, 02:18 AM
I got the best damage wise Partizan the Soul Banish. You like it message me on AIM or reply it here I look over your list again if you like this item.