PDA

View Full Version : my day...

KaFKa
Dec 19, 2003, 04:50 PM
i woke up this morning a 5:10, ten minutes AFTER im supposed to be at work

f*ck...

i get ready in a hurried fashion and notice that one of my dog's puppies had chewed a hole in my brand new down jacket, and now there are goose feathers all over the living room.

f*ck...

i bust out the duct tape and patch the hole, leave a note for mt GF to clean up the living room (i had no time to clean, it usually doesent work that way) and go down to my car. i try to open my passenger door to notice that it has somehow permanently locked itself.

f*ck...

i start the car up and go to work. right when i get to the parking lot, the car dies for no reason.

f*ck...

while at work i get called to bosses office. he lets me know that i have just recieved my 2-week's notice.

f*ck...

when im done with work i go outside to see if the car wants to start. it doesent. i try to jump it. it still doesen't work. so i get in friend's car and go get an alternator. ($100)

f*ck...

i go and put the alternator in, but see that the bracing bolt is too big for the hole provided. go back to parts store and get another alternator. THAT one doesen't fit. so i finally got fed up and bored out the hole. (yet another$100, they didnt refund...) but now i still have a dead battery and it STILL won't jump

f*ck...

i unhook the battery and take it in to the maint. shack, so they can recharge my battery. but i find out their charger is broken.

f*ck...

so i go back to the parts store and get a new battery, but got it for free (i had a damn 6 month old diehard...) and came back to see some kids had raided my car for stuff. lost about ten bucks, my down jacket with a hole in it, and my stereo.

f*ck...

now with my brand new alternator and battery i start the car up and go home, or so i thought. right when i was about to get onto the freeway, my right front tire blew out.

f*ck...

i changed the tire and got myself home in one peice, but then i notice that someone tried to beak in. now i have all this ploce and apartment paperwork bullsh!t to to.

f*ck...

so yes, there is what happened to KaFKa today...

Mixfortune
Dec 19, 2003, 04:53 PM
What the f*ck?

Not to be mean or anything, but your day sounds like it came straight from a comedy movie... Sucks, man...

Thing is, the worst has yet to occur...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-12-19 13:53 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 19, 2003, 04:55 PM
On 2003-12-19 13:53, Mixfortune wrote:
Not to be mean or anything, but your day sounds like it came straight from a comedy movie... Sucks, man...

the fact that its all true is the funny part...

<.<
>.>

shinto_kuji
Dec 19, 2003, 05:00 PM
sounds like it was simply delightfulO.O are you sure you didn't like walk under a ladder while carrying a mirror then stepped on a black cat causing you to drop and break the mirror?

ABDUR101
Dec 19, 2003, 05:13 PM
Not to be an ass, but it's obvious that the next thing to happen is you catching on fire. =X

Seriously though, I feel really bad for how the day went. = Afew of those are really bad enough to happen on their own, afew if grouped could make a bad day, but wow.

Well I guess you can look at it in a good light, tommorow will definately be better. =)

shinto_kuji
Dec 19, 2003, 05:23 PM
unless george bush decides that kafka is hiding weapons of mass destruction, therefor bombing his place which means you will have to live in holes. then when your able to come out a bird craps on your head and michael jackson rapes you. then your made into chunky pasta sauce.

KaFKa
Dec 19, 2003, 05:35 PM
On 2003-12-19 14:23, shinto_kuji wrote:
unless george bush decides that kafka is hiding weapons of mass destruction, therefor bombing his place which means you will have to live in holes. then when your able to come out a bird craps on your head and michael jackson rapes you. then your made into chunky pasta sauce.

shinto, i dont think i can handle another day like that.
*twitch*

Mixfortune
Dec 19, 2003, 05:47 PM
On 2003-12-19 14:13, ABDUR101 wrote:

Well I guess you can look at it in a good light, tommorow will definately be better. =)

On 2003-12-19 13:50, KaFKa wrote:

i changed the tire and got myself home in one peice, but then i notice that someone tried to beak in. now i have all this ploce and apartment paperwork bullsh!t to to.

Hmm you are going to be busy for a while, KaFKa...
Hope something new doesn't happen while you fill out those forms (lead poisoning or something).

anwserman
Dec 19, 2003, 06:01 PM
Don't get a papercut... hehe! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Sorry, wrong time. Honestly, think about it this way, all those things that happened will make you aprreciate when good times do come, and to think of it in a more perky tone: Perhaps this will be a good change, a brand new beginning. Brand new job, jacket (eh, it technically wasn't brand new anymore) and a car part.. or something.

Look at the bright side of things, you could be dead now. (and don't you dare say "I wish I was!")

Monomate
Dec 19, 2003, 06:17 PM
wow...that's ah...hmmmm...that's...scary...

Eihwaz
Dec 19, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-12-19 13:50, KaFKa wrote:
i woke up this morning a 5:10, ten minutes AFTER im supposed to be at work

f*ck...

i get ready in a hurried fashion and notice that one of my dog's puppies had chewed a hole in my brand new down jacket, and now there are goose feathers all over the living room.

f*ck...

i bust out the duct tape and patch the hole, leave a note for mt GF to clean up the living room (i had no time to clean, it usually doesent work that way) and go down to my car. i try to open my passenger door to notice that it has somehow permanently locked itself.

f*ck...

i start the car up and go to work. right when i get to the parking lot, the car dies for no reason.

f*ck...

while at work i get called to bosses office. he lets me know that i have just recieved my 2-week's notice.

f*ck...

when im done with work i go outside to see if the car wants to start. it doesent. i try to jump it. it still doesen't work. so i get in friend's car and go get an alternator. ($100)

f*ck...

i go and put the alternator in, but see that the bracing bolt is too big for the hole provided. go back to parts store and get another alternator. THAT one doesen't fit. so i finally got fed up and bored out the hole. (yet another$100, they didnt refund...) but now i still have a dead battery and it STILL won't jump

f*ck...

i unhook the battery and take it in to the maint. shack, so they can recharge my battery. but i find out their charger is broken.

f*ck...

so i go back to the parts store and get a new battery, but got it for free (i had a damn 6 month old diehard...) and came back to see some kids had raided my car for stuff. lost about ten bucks, my down jacket with a hole in it, and my stereo.

f*ck...

now with my brand new alternator and battery i start the car up and go home, or so i thought. right when i was about to get onto the freeway, my right front tire blew out.

f*ck...

f*ck...

so yes, there is what happened to KaFKa today...

F*ck, what a bad day. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Seriously, just think...tommorow will surely be better. Heat up some nice Ramen, and a Mountain Dew, and all will be better.

Oh, and with any luck, the assholes who stole your stuff will contract some terrible, feline illness from your jacket.

Maybe you'll win the lottery soon? I mean, "the night is brightest before dawn"...or something like that...

Allos
Dec 19, 2003, 06:39 PM
That sucks...

You can only hope for tomorrow though.

Guile
Dec 19, 2003, 07:31 PM
Wow that fucking sucks.
Go ahead and snap...

-Luke-
Dec 19, 2003, 07:52 PM
Get an automatic gun and go nuts. Enjoy.
Luke

Bradicus
Dec 19, 2003, 08:51 PM
Well aint that some shit....