PDA

View Full Version : bin Laden Acting Stupid on Purpose?

Reenee
Dec 21, 2003, 04:33 PM
Does this "man" (most likely not human anymore after what this beardo did) actually believe that U.S. forces are trying to, oh, I don't know, get anybody who's Islamic, or is he just trying to be a big talker to stir up those mislead Arabic people?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-12-21 13:34 ]</font>

Black000Moon
Dec 21, 2003, 06:02 PM
2nd one and he was born stupid

CGoodness
Dec 22, 2003, 08:13 AM
He should just surrender, we got Hussein, we're gonna get him soon.

Monomate
Dec 22, 2003, 09:10 AM
he's living in my trashcan...

no really...

listen to what stormsworder says!

Kasumi19
Dec 22, 2003, 02:38 PM
On 2003-12-21 13:33, Reenee wrote:
Does this "man" (most likely not human anymore after what this beardo did) actually believe that U.S. forces are trying to, oh, I don't know, get anybody who's Islamic, or is he just trying to be a big talker to stir up those mislead Arabic people?

I do not think Bin Laden actually believes that U.S. is out to get all Islamic people, however if he has the charisma to convince Islamic people that the U.S. wants to get him. This charisma is what gives Bin Laden power. It is the same thing Hitler did in Germany and what Stalin did in Russia. Their charisma is what attracts people to follow them and they will do anything to convince someone to follow them.

Bin Laden is an evil crazy man, but I can't say that he is a stupid one.

shifter
Dec 22, 2003, 04:56 PM
hes smart enough to get the foolish to do his bidding. those kind of people really piss me off, the say go kill yourself for me will i sit in comfort and safety, and get someone as stupid or dumber to replace you.

KaFKa
Dec 22, 2003, 05:06 PM
thats called mastery of minds, my friend.

Voodoochild
Dec 26, 2003, 04:31 PM
The U.s did suport him for not so lond ago (taliban suport against former USSR) as they did with Saddam(war with Iran). And then they turned their back against him.
I dont think he is stupid, he must be pretty smart to fool ppl to do wot he wants. I hope they kill him soon before something else happens.

shifter
Dec 26, 2003, 04:50 PM
So true. in fact, most of the conflicts the US has been in were against former countries that they supported. u mentioned iraq and afganistan, but people still forget about panama and manuel noreaga(sp)back in the late 80's.

KaFKa
Dec 26, 2003, 05:01 PM
nice semi-bump...

War_Child
Dec 30, 2003, 01:39 AM
If he's so stupid, why is he still not captured?

Evil, possibly. Crazy, a little. Stupid? No.

Corey
Dec 30, 2003, 02:43 AM
He was captured... o_O

Kasumi19
Dec 30, 2003, 03:17 AM
When was Bin Laden captured? I know we got Saddam, but Bin Laden is still out there last time I checked.