PDA

View Full Version : GC: Who wants to try a different PSOW official block?

shinto_kuji
Dec 23, 2003, 01:54 PM
Like the topic says. Vote and discuss^-^

anwserman
Dec 23, 2003, 01:58 PM
This thread is gonna be locked, its already being discussed here:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71994&forum=1&43

shinto_kuji
Dec 23, 2003, 02:06 PM
i know its being discussed there =p, but like was said over there, no action being taken so i decided to i guess. poll is just the next step^-^

MOTOROLA
Dec 23, 2003, 02:24 PM
MMmmm ok then, yes I do.
It's been over run with hackers and the such. But, since other people followed when PSOW started up Ant 8 (which is now at times even more populated than Vega 1), mabye if we go to another ship they will *gasp* follow and start to use the empty blocks of ships! That would seem to be the purpose that ST put them there..to be populated..

In theory I guess it would cause less lag which would help out Legitimate players and HAXORSZz!1 alike. AKA the general population.

..er..forgot to place the proper commas in that first sentece, ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MOTOROLA on 2003-12-23 11:25 ]</font>

Travtig123
Dec 23, 2003, 02:28 PM
Yes. One word: Hackers.

JohanCC
Dec 23, 2003, 04:03 PM
Yes, and we should move off of the US ships. We could use the empty EU ships, or hide in the JP ships.

ABDUR101
Dec 23, 2003, 04:19 PM
The official block won't be changed, for the reasons that other sites/forums have their own official blocks and to go through and find all of them would be a pain, then all of our banners have our official ship/block already listed, so everytime it would get changed, all the banners would have to be updated as well, which is pointless because of the next reason: if lamers are going to troll around to all the crowded ships, it's pointless to keep moving the official block.

If you don't want to play on the official ship/block, thats fine, it's ok to go play on another ship/block if you so choose. Just use the player match-up forum to make it abit easier.

And yeah, I'm going to lock this topic since it's already being discussed in another.(But the official ship/block will not be changed)