PDA

View Full Version : Rumor about Gladiator spike

Ryoma
Apr 10, 2001, 02:32 AM
I heard about a gladiator spike roming around...saposily a better version of a spread needle?

dev1nsan
Apr 10, 2001, 02:59 AM
The gladiator spike is not a gun, it's a twin gladius or a double gladius, get the point. Newayz I read a post on gamefaqs and this guy sayz he played with a couple of guyz on the japan servers and one of em had a black double sabre. He even said that the guy let him hold it and it's name was ***frig I forgot the name now, something moon. It's special was suppose to poison enemys. The japanese guy said it was a dupe of one of the weapons from the quest race they had a while back.
I don't know. DAM you smell that. Newayz I don't beleive him but it would be cool to have a new weapon to look for.

NewTsumetai
Apr 10, 2001, 08:52 AM
there is such thing as a blck dbl...but...its hacked...just like god hp++...its no good..

alpha
Apr 10, 2001, 09:45 AM
You know that for a fact that its hacked? i dunno, i think they are real yet not released, so in essence they are real. It'd be cool to have a double gladius, daemn, that kikazz, anyone heard anything on photon whip? some kid a was playing wit said he say one, i kno no proof but it sounds awesome.