PDA

View Full Version : i hate christmas..

SorceressofTime
Dec 25, 2003, 01:23 AM
in the past my previous christmas's were average to the point of that i was normal and not upset. this year i won't forget how my christmas began.

my boyfriend in the past 2-3 weeks has made me feel unwanted and neglected me, in which i thought that he was busy doing other things with his friends. then on his b'day (23rd) he had a party, of course i was excited to see him because it's nearly been 3 weeks since we last saw each other.. but when i walked through the door to the party i already felt alone. oh well, went downside from there. he didn't even see me much that night... well, that's the past.

he broke up with me this morning within the hour of the start of christmas.. this sucks.

KaFKa
Dec 25, 2003, 01:42 AM
damn...

thats just...

damn...

polishedweasel
Dec 25, 2003, 01:44 AM
Hmm...what a pecker eh? What you can do, is go to mall, go get a manicure or whatever will make you feel pretty/special. Then after that, go Man Hunting. Find one that doesn't suck genitals. Talk to said man, then do whatever. Simple enough? Gooooooood!

noob-of-fury
Dec 25, 2003, 02:22 AM
Hell, I say kill him...

anwserman
Dec 25, 2003, 02:46 AM
Hmmm... Christmas doesn't suck, your boyfriend does. Think about it this way, you weren't happy at all during that latest stint he pulled (he hasn't seen you in 3 weeks?) and he breaks up with you on Christmas morning? What a jerk.

Actually, don't kill him. Just think of any possible STD he could have picked up in those three weeks of... um, I'm guessing sleeping around. Think of it this way, you've got free time now, you're not obligated to the jerk and you can find any man that you want now. Just go to a bar, or possibly (if you're in college) go and talk to a really cute guy in a class and ask if he needs help with anything. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Ask him if he needs help, or that you're there to help him study. That breaks the ice.

Hell, I have a friend now because I found that person attractive (still do) and I broke the ice by asking him if he needed help. Hell ya, he has a girlfriend and all, I don't expect anything but we've got common interests and hell, we actually do stuff. I made a new friend (The official count of people I call friends: 2!!!!) and thats all that matters. And if nothing serious comes from it, big deal. You've got a companion that you can do stuff with anytime without any of the possible emotional baggage.

Inu_Ranma
Dec 25, 2003, 04:51 AM
If your guy was that much of a moron, consider a lack of him an excellent Christmas gift ^_^'

Guile
Dec 25, 2003, 04:58 AM
Sorry to hear that, yeah I'm not loving this time of the year right now either...

oh well I always got New Years to look forward too.

polishedweasel
Dec 25, 2003, 05:31 AM
The drink is upon us.... don't ask. It's very very late. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SpikeOtacon
Dec 25, 2003, 06:02 AM
Wow... of all times...right on christmas? He's got some serious problems. Sure, you'll be upset for a while, but life will move on. You're just gonna have to forget that asshole and go on. I'm sure you'll find the right person sooner or later.

Mystil
Dec 25, 2003, 06:48 AM
Hey what can I say..? People use Christmas as an excuse to give and love, and also uses this day to show thier absolute nastiness.

Raziel_Kai
Dec 25, 2003, 08:22 AM
Yeah.. the holiday season isn't a bad time.
Your bf on the other hand is basically a moron for pulling that $#@! on you.

In any case, here's a hug and a cheer for ya!

Nya~! =^-^=

Aurra
Dec 25, 2003, 10:07 AM
Geez, right on Christmas, what a jerkass!

On 2003-12-25 01:58, Guile wrote:
oh well I always got New Years to look forward too.

Don't worry Vil, you're right, New Years will be great. We'll get Link all liquored up and have him sing Kwanza carols to the Japanese.

Daikarin
Dec 25, 2003, 12:41 PM
A guy I knew lost his father before christmas. But he doesn't blame it on the season or neither he tries to forget its importance.

It was rough at first, but now he's smiling today, christmas day, with the rest of his family. Or at least, he was trying to.

Naiveness, or something else?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2003-12-25 09:45 ]</font>

MasterJoel
Dec 25, 2003, 01:33 PM
On 2003-12-25 03:48, Silhouette wrote:
Hey what can I say..? People use Christmas as an excuse to give and love, and also uses this day to show thier absolute nastiness.

what the hell is this?! i have never experienced nasty people on christmas before this year! i'd say it's an epidemic!

my brother sent me an email telling me how much he hated me. and you people had issues too! gwar gwar! i say, pull out your stun gun and give them a nasty shock back!

on the bright side, i might have gotten a scanner for christmas... you guys can all come over, scan your butt, and then MOON THE WORLD!

Mystil
Dec 25, 2003, 05:04 PM
On 2003-12-25 10:33, MasterJoel wrote:

On 2003-12-25 03:48, Silhouette wrote:

what the hell is this?! i have never experienced nasty people on christmas before this year! i'd say it's an epidemic!
!

Well it's true. He could've waited for another time, than this. No, he porbably CHOSE this day, because the pain would be(I dont know the level of feeling she feels, so I'll say 'would') greater to her. In essence, he used christmas as his emotion drive for utter nastiness.

Black000Moon
Dec 25, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-12-24 23:22, noob-of-fury wrote:
Hell, I say kill him...

agreed

Ness
Dec 25, 2003, 07:02 PM
Man, that really would suck. I would hate to be dumped on Christmas.

"I have a Christmas present for you, baby"

*eyes light up

"What is it? What is it?"

"I'm dumping you"

Allos
Dec 25, 2003, 08:57 PM
On 2003-12-24 22:23, SorceressofTime wrote:

he broke up with me this morning within the hour of the start of christmas.. this sucks.

I got a combat knife for Christmas. You can borrow it to use it on him if you want. But I want all the blood wiped away by the time it's returned!

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 26, 2003, 11:33 AM
On 2003-12-24 22:23, SorceressofTime wrote:
in the past my previous christmas's were average to the point of that i was normal and not upset. this year i won't forget how my christmas began.

my boyfriend in the past 2-3 weeks has made me feel unwanted and neglected me, in which i thought that he was busy doing other things with his friends. then on his b'day (23rd) he had a party, of course i was excited to see him because it's nearly been 3 weeks since we last saw each other.. but when i walked through the door to the party i already felt alone. oh well, went downside from there. he didn't even see me much that night... well, that's the past.

I'm sorry that your boyfriend dumped you. What an insensitive jerk he is, dumping you at the start of the Christmas holidays where it's supposed to be the happiest time of the year.

But you can still have a good Christmas, though; there are your family and friends to enjoy it with, for instance.

Firocket1690
Dec 27, 2003, 07:48 AM
Sorries ...

I don't even have a boyfriend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ._.

Bradicus
Dec 27, 2003, 02:34 PM
On 2003-12-27 04:48, Firocket1690 wrote:
Sorries ...

I don't even have a boyfriend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ._.

*tackles Firo*
Get down you fool, Dime is near....