PDA

View Full Version : why get pissed at theives

trowa
Apr 10, 2001, 05:14 AM
why get pissed at theives sega figured it out thevies help the world go round this is how i see it our theives guild steals thats what we do we piss ppl off and they dont play the game ne more good just 1 less loser who sucks at the game clogging up the blocks ne way and hey if u cant beat em join em and sega intended for there to be theives cause in all other on-line RPG you dotn drop ur weapon or other ppl cant pick ur stuff up that u drop i.e. everquest and diablo

JayHale
Apr 10, 2001, 07:48 AM
Sorry, but you're a loser! Theieves are like the bottom of the feeding pit, I don't think for a minute Sega intended for people to steal from each other, there is no "I" in team. PSO was meant to be a team effort, and the other members in that team are meant to help each other, not steal. Besides, how can you have a guild of thieves, there is no honor amongst you! I bet you would be pretty pist if the people you were playing with stole your stuff when you died, but you would probably ask for it back, and when they didn't give it back, you would see why all those lame ass losers were so mad, and in the process you would become one!

trunks
Apr 10, 2001, 09:39 AM
yeah i totally agree with jay, I HATE THEIVES!

Milika
Apr 11, 2001, 03:58 AM
what pitiful ppl there are these days. no im not talking about the thieves, cause im the leader of this guild. im talking about the ppl who die over their video game char being stolen from. that's why i steal to get ppl mad and pissed. u see ppl take the gaem to far. we have no honor amongst us Jayhale...too bad cause i can give 2 craps about waht ppl think about a video game char. oh yeah tell ur mom i owe her the quarter from last night, oh and this morning.

Orcus
Apr 11, 2001, 09:16 AM
your damn right people take the game serious, you asshole, because they put a lot of hard work and time into it, and it's frustrating as hell when lowlife scum thieves such as you two decide that you are better than the rest of us.

I have no idea why Sega decided to have deaths drop weapons, but I am certain that it wasn't so that you could create a guild and be touting off how other ppl are losers cause they get pissed when you steal.

Thieves are losers@! PERIOD.

Thieves can't hack it in the game, so they cheat by taking other ppl's hard earned items. If you enjoy being a cheater then more power to you, but your immaturity is crystal clear.

Btw, trowa - here's an idea. Perhaps if you spent less time looking for the easy way out by stealing, and spent more time learning about grammar, then you would start to sound like you had a little bit of an education ( you ever heard of a run-on sentence?). At this point, you just sound like a 12 year old moron to me.

- Orcus

Rapscallion
Apr 11, 2001, 03:37 PM
i love it! a thief trying to justfiy his actions! the sheer idiocy of people never ceases to amaze me.

let me try to dissect this moron's post:

why get pissed at theives
well, let's see... you and your buddies have almost ruined the game for the rest of us. we work hard on our characters, we spend hours trying to find very rare and powerful weapons only to have them lifted from us when we're dead by some spineless teenager. the only people worse than you are the shit talking player killers out there... and they're not that much ahead of you.

sega figured it out thevies help the world go round
they did? I could've sworn that sonic team intended this game to be based on teamplay and cooperation. that kinda goes against your thief theory. you don't help anything, you just make the game worse for the rest of us.

this is how i see it our theives guild steals thats what we do we piss ppl off and they dont play the game ne more good just 1 less loser who sucks at the game clogging up the blocks ne way
okay, somewhere in that block of nonsense you have a point and I think I see it. your "thieves" guild has an agenda. you want to drive people away so there's less people on the servers. what a great idea. keep forcing them out and pretty soon it'll just be you and all the other thieves guilds ripping each other off. that's so ironic it's funny.

and hey if u cant beat em join em and sega intended for there to be theives cause in all other on-line RPG you dotn drop ur weapon or other ppl cant pick ur stuff up that u drop i.e. everquest and diablo
and hey! you're an asshole! if you can't beat them join them? Why? So I can be hated by every legit player? What a great idea! There's nothing I can do about thieves stealing my stuff so I might as well be one too. Someone needs to slap you in your face. And before you go off sounding like you know what you're talking about you should probably know something about diablo. first of all, when you die in Diablo, you drop EVERYTHING! all your money weapons and armor and anything else you may have been wearing at the time of death. Secondly, Sega never intended for dicks like you to go around robbing people. The reason that you drop your weapon is so that dying is a pain in the ass and it gives you incentive to stay alive. How hard would the game be if all you did when you die is go back to the medical station? I wouldn't fear death at all. In this case, you have to be careful because dropping your weapon means you have to go back down to where you died and get it again, risking more death and/or some asshole taking it.

so now i conclude. Trowa, look at the right shift key, now look two keys to the left. you'll see a key with a . on it. push it once in a while. your babbling took me five minutes to understand. It only goes to show your complete lack of intelligence. People like you should have to take an IQ test to get the game om the first place. your stupid logic has only made you look even dumber than everyone here thinks you are.

Wanna play with an honest player? Look me up on Miranda 7
Rapscallion (RAcast)
or
Iceberg Slim (FOnewm)

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rapscallion on 2001-04-11 13:44 ]</font>

Orcus
Apr 11, 2001, 05:03 PM
i agree with every word you said Rapscallion, but just to clarify in diablo 2, when you die, only your money drops http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif, except for very rare circumstances.

- Orcus

W-Piss
Apr 11, 2001, 09:25 PM
F***......

you want some F***in A**hole , going through games and cheatin an stealin.....
Well guy,. you are SOOO F***ed up....

Would you want some jackass to come in your game and steal your shit, and thats B.S. "sega figured it out thevies help the world go round".The last point i wanna make is that some people who work hard to find their weapons don't want to lose they're weapons...and usually people dont dupe items...like...me.

I think Sega should kick of the cheaters!!! And all those people who Dupe...

Shu-Ichi
Apr 11, 2001, 09:42 PM
My friend who writes in the Japanese BBS says that now, if you get hold of the theif's ID no. You can just send to Sonic Team and they will Disable the person ID from getting into PSO. He also said, the person won't be able to play online at all because once they get the ID, they will find out about the communication ID, which is the Dreamcast ID. The only way they can online after is buying another Dreamcast, which I don't think many people will do that.

I'm not strong

But strong enough

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Shu-Ichi on 2001-04-11 19:44 ]</font>