PDA

View Full Version : the toughest BOSS to defeat ..who was it?

Zephy
Dec 25, 2003, 08:06 PM
I think the toughest one for me was Del Rel Sol.THat worm gave me a few beatings back then.DEL REL SOL = tough worm

ERS
Dec 25, 2003, 08:40 PM
LOL DEL ROL SOL... It's De Rol Le.. Or in Ultimate Dal Ra Lie. IMO The toughest is Gol Dragon.

Fredrick
Dec 25, 2003, 08:49 PM
hey! dont make fun of him. Its not like he cant spell where hes from. o wait...

EvilNixon666
Dec 25, 2003, 09:52 PM
That lovely beastie in your signature. Gal Gryphon. When I fought him the first time, I was so impressed that I died.

KaFKa
Dec 25, 2003, 09:55 PM
the hardest boss i ever had to fight was...

dragon...

-_-;;;;

ilr2000
Dec 25, 2003, 10:02 PM
Very first time I fought the dragon.

LamerPanda
Dec 25, 2003, 10:23 PM
Olga killed me several times when I was fighting him because I didn't realize when he was doing his Attacks of Incredible Pain (tm). Scapes got me through the fight, but he was the worst boss for me the first time I fought him because I had no idea what was coming. He threw me off on later difficulties, too, when he pulls you to the middle of the platform... @_@

Right now I get mauled by Ult Falz (grr, Rabarta), but he wasn't a problem in any of the other difficulties. Gal Griffon and Gol Dragon were both painful, but I did manage to avoid dying on either (though I got pretty close with Gol).

KaFKa
Dec 26, 2003, 01:40 AM
i dont know why, but i NEVER use scape dolls...

the only time i used them was on my HUcast when i tried kill Vhard falz for the first time... wasted all 15 i ha don him... x.x

i never saw the point of scae dolls for other bosses

polishedweasel
Dec 26, 2003, 03:10 AM
Um...the hardest boss, is the HUmar in the forest, he spawns randomly, and usually is seen with a BKB. They do about 1000 Damgage a hit. .....

Hrith
Dec 26, 2003, 10:55 AM
Online Ultimate Dark Falz http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 26, 2003, 11:23 AM
The toughest boss I faced on PSO has to be the third manifestation of Dark Falz on Hard when I played as a Hucast. I hate it when he does that soul-stealing move where he sucks in your character's soul and you can't hit him with your weapon or you will die if you do, as well as the crappy auto-aim when I was attcking IT with a high-level handgun made it even more hard. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-12-26 08:24 ]</font>

Vejita
Dec 26, 2003, 11:50 AM
multiplayer ultimate olga my fomar and my friend's humar.

haha.....we got raped for about 2 hours.

Skorpius
Dec 26, 2003, 12:15 PM
Gal Gryphon. '>_>

Monomate
Dec 26, 2003, 12:36 PM
De Rol Le...

RaikoStormX
Dec 26, 2003, 12:54 PM
De Rol Le...i was stuck on caves for 2 months. I fought him twice, got raped, and was too scared to fight him again. lol. eventually i leveled up and wopped his freaking @$$.

Myopathy
Dec 26, 2003, 01:15 PM
This one is close between my first and second encounter with De Rol Le on Normal, and my first and second encounter with Falz on Hard.

In the end I based on my decision on how many times I died, and Falz came out on top so:

Last form of Falz on Hard...
...cos I thought I had beaten the sucker...

How was I suppose to know he had more forms on Hard than Normal...lol. Anyway, first time I met that form, I quickly became familiar with the light-constructed ground I stood on. With the shooting of the photon balls, and the Grant I couldn't avoid, and the follow-up b*tch slap, I was beaten with little to no resistance.
Second time, I brought along 4-5 scape dolls (used all but one), and this time I became INTIMATELY familiar with the light-constructed ground...but I beat him anyway. Phew, my Varista pulled me through...(although now that I think back, I feel my Assault +9 I had at that time would've made things a little easier, despite the lack of range).

Butoden
Dec 26, 2003, 01:46 PM
Dark Falz on Hard, Dragon for the very first time or... hmmm... maybe Gol Gryphon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Yeah he was annoying the first time...

Uncle_bob
Dec 26, 2003, 02:47 PM
On 2003-12-26 00:10, polishedweasel wrote:
Um...the hardest boss, is the HUmar in the forest, he spawns randomly, and usually is seen with a BKB. They do about 1000 Damgage a hit. .....

Yes, but a smart character *cough*Forcewithlvl30megid*cough* can easily fell the BKB weilding HUmar.

XN095
Dec 26, 2003, 04:16 PM
Gal Gryphon... Finally got there offline w/ my lvl 21 RAcaseal. Died. Fast.

LamerPanda
Dec 26, 2003, 04:35 PM
De Rol Le was horrible for me on Dreamcast, but on Gamecube he wasn't that bad for some reason. o_0

As long as you have the timing down and you avoid his shots the best you can, he usually isn't that bad...

shifter
Dec 26, 2003, 05:03 PM
De Rol Le? i guess if starting out, but i find him fun to fight now. the toughest boss right now r the gal Griphon, mainly because i havent gotten his pattern down, and olga flow, i die at least five times when i plat against him online.

KingChaos
Dec 26, 2003, 09:51 PM
Dark Falz On Ult When Im Without Cure/Freeze

bla
Dec 26, 2003, 11:12 PM
I'm only in the hard caves so you are probably going to laugh at me when I say this. The hardest boss for me so far was Normal Vol Opt.

Fredrick
Dec 26, 2003, 11:24 PM
I remember before I had the online help.....the first character I ever chose was a FOnewearl (not too smart but I wove her) anyway.... her weak a$$ got owned at de rol ie and vol opt. I came very close to quitting PSO because vol opt was so hard. I remember i got all the way to lv 36 on norm just from the many runs of getting to vol opt, dieing, then turning the gamecube off in anger lol.

JohanCC
Dec 27, 2003, 02:19 AM
Gal Gryphin. Espically the first time I fought him as a newb o_o

Delsaber
Dec 27, 2003, 03:31 AM
Ultimate Da Ral Lie (or is it Dal Ra Lie?) for the first couple of times that I made it to Ultimate. I either got taken down after a long bout or the fight lasted upwards of thirty minutes. Nothing like fightning a giant crustation on a floating raft-like-thing for half and hour. Or even more annoying, getting into the fight not knowing that it charges the raft (unlike in normal-v.hard) and damned near getting kill by those purple rays. Or thinking that you are going to rip his head off with a pair of Yamatoes and only end up doing 15 damage to his mask, switching to your Angry Fist with 65 on A. Beast and still only doing around 120 damage to him. That was a horribly long battle that I would never want to go through again. But now he is cake. I obliterate it's ass with a slicer or nug2000-bazooka.

Caecilius
Dec 27, 2003, 08:24 AM
You reckon Dal Ra Lie's hard? Get some target practice on ULT Barba Ray...

IMHO, the hardest boss is ULT Vol Opt (I think it's Vol Opt ver.2) I died at least eight times facing him with my RAcaseal offline, and many times more online. Having no techniques bites.

On the plus side, my HUcast wiped the floor with the VHard Gol Dragon recently.

Thepandaman
Dec 27, 2003, 10:28 AM
well, mine was Vol Opt v.2....with a force! lol. I suppose it didn't help that I was half asleep at the time, so I forgot which technique the last part didn't like, so there I was going rafoie, rafoie etc...when I suddenly relised that it was ice - result: got though 9 trifluids, 10 difluids and a handful of scapedolls, before i switched to ice and killed him with ease.

Second hardest would be challenge mode bosses, as you're such a low level.

Alkaline_Trio
Dec 27, 2003, 11:05 AM
a FOnewearl (not too smart but I wove her) anyway.... her weak a$$ got owned at de rol ie and vol opt
My FOnewearl took 5 shots at Vol Opt and lost eveyrone before actually beating him. It sucked because I hadto rely on mates for curing when he paralyzed me, because three hits and Im dead, nto to mention he paralyzed my two times in a row frequently. Stupid Vol Opt....

Serrio
Dec 27, 2003, 02:17 PM
I found all the bosses easy and killed them all, up to Hard mode's Dark falz, not only was I suprised that it came back for more in its third form, I killed myself with that move where he steals your soul.
I died on hard mode's Olga when I first got changed into Flowen my exact words were: What the-AAGGH as it used that stupid "divine punishment" move, I still didn't figure out what happened until I came back 10 levels stronger and Scape doll equiped and won.

(Edit) I changed my mind: Vhard Gol Dragon and presumably Ult's equivelant are the hardest bosses ever!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Serrio on 2003-12-27 11:20 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Dec 27, 2003, 09:34 PM
The hardest boss for me was Da Ra Lie, because my FOne just kept dying and dying and dying every time I'd fight it...

Maverynthia
Dec 27, 2003, 09:50 PM
I'll have to say Gol Dragon overall...I mean the damn thing splits into two and then gets all those attacks..
I died about a million times on that Beast in Hard mode...

Vol Opt is about the Easiest now...De Rol Le is a pushover as well....

Black000Moon
Dec 27, 2003, 10:18 PM
how can yall say de rol le or is uber ult form? olga pwned me on normal badly with my FOne at level 51, im level 62(63?) still to afraid to fight him the 1st form was easy as hell but the 2nd....scapes and level 200 mag with max sinc and iq couldnt save me...and gal gryphon u gotta have to hate is shockwave attack..

Boothead
Dec 27, 2003, 11:05 PM
I must say the Gol Dragon on Ult.
My words when the bastard split into three, used its electric, fire, and ice spinny thing in the air was: "Hey, you cant do that! Oh...christ no. NO! YAAARGGH!" As he mopped the floor with my hucast, which was reduced to a frozen, charred peice of metal. That bastard...
Oh yes, and the adventures of ULT Olga Flow with my Hucast and my good buddy Irvine, the RAmar. Hell insued.
We could beat the first form, then he'd wipe his ass with the RAmar, toss him aside, then step on me...
We were sad. We tried, but never beat him. We will have our day, Irvine...we will...

Omegaegg
Dec 27, 2003, 11:08 PM
Yea this is irvine and olga did beat the living crap outta me and boothead over there....man was he hard!!! i mean at the levels we were at we finally decided...IT CANT BE DONE...oh and ultimate flaz...man remember that? too fast!! too much ice and fire!! cant live...14 scape doll...NO UISE!!!!

Omegaegg
Dec 27, 2003, 11:09 PM
Oh and the gol dragon wat pathetic i beat him to death without mercy....heaven puncisher and i kinda well...i didnt use a dimate....used resta twice...easyness....

Boothead
Dec 27, 2003, 11:10 PM
Oh bloddy hell! Its Irvine!
Hey! Yes, and i remember that...ugh, even the cure/freezes could not save our small, pixelized asses. He was hurtful, like my mom when shes angry.
Me and Irvine, we take on big bosses, one at a time, and get our asses whooped, TOGETHER! Yay! n_n

Boothead
Dec 27, 2003, 11:12 PM
Eh, you bastard Irvine. Ruining my fun, are ye? The Gol Dragon is hard, and these gents can agree.
Stupid stupid stupid split into three and throw out a whole bucket of ass whipping on to the poor victims.

Omegaegg
Dec 27, 2003, 11:13 PM
Yes i live agian and soon shall kill maxers and multi equipers once again online...but yea...we were doing great in TTF till alas Dark Falz came...no mercy was shown...just...well...Bootheads mom coulda killed him but she was beating up all the epison TWO bosses all at once...o well...soon..when i come back...he shall die!!!

Bawless
Dec 28, 2003, 03:05 PM
De Rol Le so far, i thought Vol Opt was a bit too easy compared to De Rol Le. Still to get to Dark Falz... im such a noob lol.