PDA

View Full Version : DTPA??? ADTPA????

ShadowNINJA007
Dec 26, 2003, 11:20 PM
I am a n00b and all, but what is the DTPA or ADTPA?

monkeyfist
Dec 26, 2003, 11:39 PM
are you talking about the sig buttons? the DTPA and ADTPA are an inside joke from Fresh Kills Landfill (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71271&forum=14). Allos is the Supreme Pantless Leader of the DTPA and Ketchup 345 is the Supremem Panted Leader of the ADTPA

ShadowNINJA007
Dec 26, 2003, 11:55 PM
Yes, What does it stand for?

ABDUR101
Dec 27, 2003, 12:13 AM
Certainly doesn't belong in Site Related. o_O

*kicks to fresh kills*

Saiffy
Dec 27, 2003, 12:42 AM
they mean things?

Ness
Dec 27, 2003, 08:32 AM
DTPA = Death to Pants Association

ADTPA = Anit Death to Pants Association

A bit of history:
Using my demigod powers, I killed everyone in the DTPA and left this forum. When I came back, they had reformed and were alot harder to kill. I wasn't alone this time; Ketchup and a few others were there to help me. They were in a organization known as the ADTPA and that's when I figured out that I was already in that organization. So the war continues on: DTPA vs. ADTPA.

Ketchup345
Dec 27, 2003, 08:37 AM
Care to join us in the A-DTPA?

We have great benefits such as:
Bar-b-que Wednesdays
Casual Fridays
Holiday Rave Parties
and more!

Monomate
Dec 27, 2003, 10:16 AM
On 2003-12-27 05:32, Ness wrote:

A bit of history:
Using my demigod powers, I killed everyone in the DTPA and left this forum. When I came back, they had reformed and were alot harder to kill. I wasn't alone this time; Ketchup and a few others were there to help me. They were in a organization known as the ADTPA and that's when I figured out that I was already in that organization. So the war continues on: DTPA vs. ADTPA.

none of this ever happened...

the DTPA has never been defeated (except by a bar in New York...but that's another story...)

the A-DTPA is only a fly on the wall compared to the power of the DTPA

if you want to join an organization join the DTPA...or you could, like the great and noble Switzerland, remain neutral.

Allos
Dec 27, 2003, 11:17 AM
Oh goodie! Just wait until we spread into off topic!

Ness
Dec 27, 2003, 01:52 PM
On 2003-12-27 07:16, Monomate wrote:

A bit of history:

the DTPA has never been defeated (except by a bar in New York...but that's another story...)

if you want to join an organization join the DTPA...or you could, like the great and noble Switzerland, remain neutral.

That's all a lie! What I said was the truth.

Monomate
Dec 27, 2003, 01:53 PM
On 2003-12-27 10:52, Ness wrote:

A bit of history:

Liar.

Ness
Dec 27, 2003, 01:54 PM
On 2003-12-27 10:53, Monomate wrote:

On 2003-12-27 10:52, Ness wrote:

A bit of history:

Liar.

No, you are!

Ketchup345
Dec 27, 2003, 04:50 PM

The true story of the bar:
The DTPA went into New York to burn all the pants, but were distracted by a bar which was having a sale. The bar was owned by the A-DTPA at the time, and had the sale to attract the DTPA to make the mission fail. The DTPA members started to get drunk, then some of them started to bring out their smokes. That's when by New York City law, they had to be kicked out. Then they drove away drunk (surprised they didn't get pulled over).

Also, the A-DTPA is about equally matched with the DTPA. For every one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pumpkin.gif they have, we have at least 1 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif that is trained to be at least as good as the http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pumpkin.gif.

Edit: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pumpkin.gif = Prancian, people from Prance, a country that is ruled by Bradicus, a member of the DTPA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-27 13:51 ]</font>

Monomate
Dec 27, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-12-27 13:50, Ketchup345 wrote:

The DTPA went into New York to burn all the pants, but were distracted by a bar which was having a sale. The bar was owned by the A-DTPA at the time, and had the sale to attract the DTPA to make the mission fail. The DTPA members started to get drunk, then some of them started to bring out their smokes. That's when by New York City law, they had to be kicked out. Then they drove away drunk (surprised they didn't get pulled over).

Also, the A-DTPA is about equally matched with the DTPA. For every one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pumpkin.gif they have, we have at least 1 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif that is trained to be at least as good as the http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pumpkin.gif.

Edit: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pumpkin.gif = Prancian, people from Prance, a country that is ruled by Bradicus, a member of the DTPA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-27 13:51 ]</font>

had to make some corrections

monkeyfist
Dec 27, 2003, 09:44 PM
ph34r teh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pumpkin.gif!!!1!!one!!

Ness
Dec 27, 2003, 09:54 PM

Kizaragu
Dec 28, 2003, 11:26 AM
On 2003-12-27 13:50, Ketchup345 wrote:

What happened to the others that didn't pull out their 'smokes' though? I can't remember...

Allos
Dec 28, 2003, 11:42 AM
Umm Ketchup, you know very well that the bar was not owned by the A-DTPA. Bradicus was the original teller of the tale and you my fiend (that's right, fiend) are twisting it to make yourselves look more powerful. This is how it really happened.

We strolled into New York City that night, going over battle plans, when Guntz says to us, "HEY GUYS! A BAR!" Naturally we had to investigate. Jump to 6 hours later. Most of us had passed out by this point. Kiz was in the back with a motley crew of large Italian fellows. He had earned the title Don Kizolio. Brad and I were trying to see who could belch the lyrics to Stairway to Heaven, and Guntz, oh lord Guntz, was seeing if he had a hydraulic penis.*

*Sealab 2021

Kizaragu
Dec 28, 2003, 11:44 AM
On 2003-12-28 08:42, Allos wrote:
Umm Ketchup, you know very well that the bar was not owned by the A-DTPA. Bradicus was the original teller of the tale and you my fiend (that's right, fiend) are twisting it to make yourselves look more powerful. This is how it really happened.

We strolled into New York City that night, going over battle plans, when Guntz says to us, "HEY GUYS! A BAR!" Naturally we had to investigate. Jump to 6 hours later. Most of us had passed out by this point. Kiz was in the back with a motley crew of large Italian fellows. He had earned the title Don Kizolio. Brad and I were trying to see who could belch the lyrics to Stairway to Heaven, and Guntz, oh lord Guntz, was seeing if he had a hydraulic penis.*

*Sealab 2021

Don Kizolio? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
<_< *looks to his new title*

Ketchup345
Dec 28, 2003, 11:48 AM
We had just bought it after decifering the incredibly easy to crack message.

I forgot about Kiz, but that did happen.

And how would you and Brad know what really happened? You were so wasted that you were belching the Simpon's theme instead of Stairway to Heaven. And Guntz never did that, he was actually sniffing some white powder that happened to be sugar. I don't know what he thought it was.

Kizaragu
Dec 28, 2003, 11:50 AM
Careful what you say around me fellas...
I have contacts... O.o

Allos
Dec 28, 2003, 01:18 PM
Ok Ketchup, no. You can't change the story that Brad made. I remember before the official A-DTPA times you questioned if we invaded New York or not. We said no, and Brad told the tale. It's like changing history for your advantage.

Ketchup345
Dec 28, 2003, 01:19 PM
On 2003-12-28 10:18, Allos wrote:
It's like changing history for your advantage.

Like saying that invading New York was not a failed mission?

Fine, I didn't own the bar, but there was video evidence of that night until my brother used it to tape a soap-opera. Or was that the tape that DOG ate?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-28 10:22 ]</font>

Allos
Dec 28, 2003, 01:21 PM
We never officially began the damn thing because of the bar! How many times have we said that????

Ketchup345
Dec 28, 2003, 01:25 PM
On 2003-12-28 10:21, Allos wrote:
We never officially began the damn thing because of the bar! How many times have we said that????

It was planned, the results weren't anywhere near what they were supposed to be, it was FAILED. F-A-I-L-E-D.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-28 10:28 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Dec 28, 2003, 05:42 PM
This is becoming quite a debate...
*Cue slow rubbing of chin and weird facial expressions*

EDIT:
For example:
http://www.speedcubing.com/chris/images/andy14.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-12-28 14:45 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Dec 28, 2003, 05:46 PM
I owned you bitches in the tourny.

LamerPanda
Dec 28, 2003, 05:53 PM
Using my demigod powers, I killed everyone in the DTPA and left this forum.

*lame roleplay

Don't bother with either organization. u_u

Bradicus
Dec 28, 2003, 05:58 PM
On 2003-12-28 14:42, Kizaragu wrote:
This is becoming quite a debate...
*Cue slow rubbing of chin and weird facial expressions*

EDIT:
For example:
http://www.speedcubing.com/chris/images/andy14.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

LamerPanda
Dec 28, 2003, 06:06 PM
Must resist urge to do funky MSpaint edit! ;_;

Kizaragu
Dec 28, 2003, 06:07 PM
some of my best work. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Monomate
Dec 28, 2003, 06:18 PM
On 2003-12-28 10:18, Allos wrote:
Ok Ketchup, no. You can't change the story that Brad made. I remember before the official A-DTPA times you questioned if we invaded New York or not. We said no, and Brad told the tale. It's like changing history for your advantage.

bad omens i tell you...

time is going backwards again...

Allos
Dec 29, 2003, 10:41 AM
Dear lord no! Hanson will have that damn MMM Bop as the #1 song in America, again! WWWHHHYYY?????????

Firocket1690
Dec 29, 2003, 11:05 AM
Hanson should die ...
...but save the pants!!

Ketchup345
Dec 29, 2003, 12:17 PM
On 2003-12-29 08:05, Firocket1690 wrote:
Hanson should die ...
...but save the pants!!

Agreed.

Ok, so the next mission for the A-DTPA:

On 2003-12-29 08:05, Firocket1690 wrote:
Hanson should die ...
...but save the pants!!

_Ted_
Dec 30, 2003, 05:14 AM
On 2003-12-28 08:42, Allos wrote:

*Sealab 2021

Go Sealab!