PDA

View Full Version : UBER VENTING HEH

jt
Dec 27, 2003, 04:11 PM
i have 3 strikes dont I? well might as well get that 3 1/2 so i dont have to come back to this forum.

To the legits: just stop playin, just leave PSO, its a WAR u cant win. Cheaters rule that game, all of our plans to group together and overrun them ARE FUTILE!!! if ur in a legit clan good, stay in that clan and play. IF your a regular legit player, then just leave this dam game alone and pawn(pwn) it!!! WE have our pride and our found items now let those bastard cheaters go have their fun, or what they call "fun"

i know this thread is gonna get locked for what im about to say

to the cheaters: F*** ALL OF YOU, A DUPER/DUPE-USER/HACKER U ALL CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUT... i dont like not a one of you bastards... o lets get all super strong and go kill things!!! lets forget that this is a ORPG in a RPG ur suposed to have some fun an dget immersed in the world, but u bitches just come and kill things and say its fun!!! yay look at me and my j-sword/guld millas/p-wand and my red ring killing things!!! yay yay yay NO!!! Lets play the way we anna play FUCK THAT SHIT u play the way the game was intended, but jt u need to stfu, no u need to learn how to play. u guys wont be able to say anythin cause this post is getting locked and im gettin banned pretty dam soon. if u have anything to say to me u can find me elsewhere.
I dont cheat, i just dupe and use dupes its ok! it doesnt affect legits anyway! yes the fuck it does!!! if not, then how come legits always complain???????????????????????????????????? u dont join legit only games, so it doesnt affect them, YES THE **** IT DOES, u dupers who give lil low levels items, ur the ones that have fucked this game up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace out PSOworld

legits pwn j00!