PDA

View Full Version : POWER/DEX mag and MIND mag needed

Boothead
Dec 27, 2003, 10:39 PM
Ohh...i need them quite badly, I do.
But, there are guide lines.
NO HACKED MAGS, NO SATOS, NO MAGS WITH 200 MIND!
I dont like satos too much, and i certianly dont like hacked mags. I like the pretty ones which are robotic n_n, NOT KITTY CATS *breathes fire*
Ill trade lotsa lotsa stuff!
My list consists of crap like this!
-NUG Bazooka
-Guld Milla
-Snow Queen
-Stag Cultery
-Breydesh with losta hit (40% i think)
-Heaven Punisher
-Sonic Knuckle
-Angry Fist
-Inferno Bazooka
-Dragon Slayer
Umm...thats all i can think of for now. Now, someone please offer me a good maggg! (MUCH preferably the Power/Dex one.)
Thank you!

Dhylec
Dec 27, 2003, 11:28 PM
is that 1 mag, 2 or 3 mags u wanted?
i might have all those http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Boothead
Dec 27, 2003, 11:46 PM
Hehe, its two mags.
One that has max MIND that isnt hacked/duped/a freaking sato.
And one thats a power and dex hybrid.
You have them?! Ill worship the ground you walk if you do.
n_n

Boothead
Dec 28, 2003, 01:21 PM
Okok, let me set it stright, considering after re reading what I said, I was rather confused myself.
Ok, I want a mag with 185 MIND, (thats the highestest a legit mind mag goes, right?) thats NOT A SATO.
Also, I want a mag with a hybrid of Power and Dex (if you have it, ID LOVE a 5/145/50/0 mag, id kiss your feet if you have one)
So yes, that is what I want. Kepeesh?
n_n

Omegaegg
Dec 28, 2003, 02:21 PM
Boothead i do beleive the max for mind on a mag is 195 but thats only if its a system mag therefore giving up all photon blasts

Boothead
Dec 28, 2003, 02:29 PM
Thats a hacked mag, old bud.
How can a mag NOT have photon blasts if its not hacked?
It earns the photon blasts if its leveled. On certian levels, and when it changes form, it ussually earns a new PB.
SO, the 195 MIND mag? A hack, nothing more.

Omegaegg
Dec 28, 2003, 02:31 PM
o screw you you ignoring me anyways....

SCREWEST YOUEST!

Boothead
Dec 28, 2003, 02:41 PM
Ok.
1. Im doing homework. My grades arent pretty, and its best to get projects out of the way.
2. Lets keep on topic, shall we?
3. WHERE ARE YOU Dhylec?! I MISS YOUUUUUU!

Skuda
Dec 28, 2003, 03:45 PM
I have some decent power dex mags.

Bhima
120% sync
200 IQ
18 def
113 pow
48 dex
21 mind

Pushan
120% sync
200 IQ
19 def
105 pow
56 dex
20 mind

and Omegaegg wasn't lying. If you raise a system mag, you have to turn it in to a mark 3 between level 5-9. when it gets to level 10, it doesn't evolve so no photon blasts are learned and you don't get photon blasts from using mag cells. thus, system mags don't have photon blasts.

echo-2003
Dec 28, 2003, 04:29 PM
On 2003-12-27 19:39, Boothead wrote:
I dont like satos too much, and i certianly dont like hacked mags. I like the pretty ones which are robotic n_n, NOT KITTY CATS *breathes fire*
-NUG Bazooka
-Guld Milla
-Snow Queen
-Stag Cultery
-Heaven Punisher
-Sonic Knuckle
-Angry Fist
-Inferno Bazooka
-Dragon Slayer
Umm...thats all i can think of for now. Now, someone please offer me a good maggg! (MUCH preferably the Power/Dex one.)
Thank you!

I have some MAGs, are these any good to ya? All are legit, all raised by me. If your interested I will trade you for that guld milla provided it too is legit. Thanks.

Kama 60/80/60/0 (Farlla, Golla, Pilla)
Sync-91%,IQ200

Savitri 12/125/38/25 (Estella, Pilla)
Sync-110%, IQ-200

Bhima 100/0/0/100 (Leilla, Golla, Mylla&Youlla)
Sync-120%, IQ-200

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: echo-2003 on 2003-12-28 15:49 ]</font>

Omegaegg
Dec 28, 2003, 05:00 PM
BUAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT...i didnt actually know u could evolve it that early....o well cool

mrgracer
Dec 29, 2003, 12:17 AM
I got a pink rati. stats are 5/145/50/0. Just like you wanted. But im not online yet ! AHHHHHHH. I hate offline sometimes.

shinto_kuji
Dec 29, 2003, 04:20 AM
i have a preta with 15def and 185mind^-^ are your weapons legit? =X

Boothead
Dec 29, 2003, 01:11 PM
Yes, all of my weapons are legit, except for the GULDMILLA, the BREDYESH, and the SONIC KNUCKLE. Those were gotten off of trades, and well, they probablly arent legit.
Though, the rest definatly are, becasue they were given to me by my friend Irvine, before he coruppted.

Omegaegg
Dec 29, 2003, 01:15 PM
Yea....not fun...but i can vouch that those are legit and took me a sickening amount of time to find but no matter i dont need em anymore cause i am too low level now to use them so trade away

shinto_kuji
Dec 29, 2003, 03:38 PM
ok well, i don't really know what would be fair for trade then. i know mags take some time to raise (esp 185mind ones...), but NUG, snow queen, heaven punisher are all worth alot more then any mag. ._.

Boothead
Dec 30, 2003, 01:40 PM
Well...hmmm.
I really actually happen to like that Preta very much...
But, for the power dex mags, i absoluetly LOVE that rati that person had. Thats exactly what I wanted. Something with something like 5/150/45/0 or 5/145/50/0, thats EXACTLY what Im looking for.
Well, for the Preta, which item do you want for it?

Omegaegg
Dec 30, 2003, 01:44 PM
Well see shinto i dont care cause i liked hunting for them and id be glad to see them leave if its for boothead getting that mag that has been so elusive...s go ahead please rip me and boothead off

shinto_kuji
Dec 30, 2003, 04:05 PM
ok then... snow queen..? or if you happen to have a syncesta on you.. that would make my day=O i've been trying to get my hands on one for months

EDIT: or if you happen to have some mind, hp mats, and an xms gift (i wasnt able to get a second one for angel wings=)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shinto_kuji on 2003-12-30 13:10 ]</font>

Boothead
Dec 31, 2003, 09:43 PM
Ahh...its a deal Shinto! (sp?)
Sorry, I forgot how to spell your awfully confusing name there bud.
Anywho, Im willing to trade any time you are,
The Snow Queen for the Preta.
Any time you want to meet online, whenever is most conveinient to you!

Also, the POW/DEX trade is still up. Sorry Echo about the GULD MILLA, if i twas legit, then it would of been differnt...=( im so sorry

But, anyone else? Im looking for a mag, HOPEFULLY with something like 5/145/50/0 or something of the sort. I would like it.
Thanks guys! Keep it coming!

Oh yes, this is a little heads up.
I shall worship the very ground you step on every day if the power/dex mag has either 5/150/45/0 or 5/145/50/0
AND
is a RATI, a DAWARI, a NIDRA, a VARAHA, a KAPU KAPU, and NOT A SATO.
n_n thank you! Keep it coming guys!

Omegaegg
Jan 1, 2004, 12:12 AM
ill add a belras cannon to bootheads trade list as recent events have made me notice that chances of my return to online play is slim to none so if anyone wants a belra cannon or any other rare guns just ask i prolly have one i can give boothead to give to you

Boothead
Jan 3, 2004, 04:31 PM
Shintooooooooo?
Come bacckkkkkK!

shinto_kuji
Jan 3, 2004, 04:54 PM
ah im here, just (like my rant says) i don't know when ill be able to get back online. so if i were you id just look elsewhere for the mind mag instead of waiting on me -.^ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif

Lone_HUmar
Jan 3, 2004, 05:26 PM
On 2003-12-27 19:39, Boothead wrote:
-NUG Bazooka
-Guld Milla
-Snow Queen
-Stag Cultery
-Heaven Punisher
-Sonic Knuckle
-Angry Fist
-Inferno Bazooka
-Dragon Slayer
Thank you!

I've only got a Devil's Wind Mag...185 MIND 15 DEF...Totally Legit.

And I want that"Crap" Snowqueen.

dude3282
Jan 3, 2004, 08:18 PM
I have a 5/145/50/0 Diwari on my new Racaseal. I might be willing to part with it, since I've got another half-finished mag I'll be able to put on her to finish raising. What would you be willing to give for it? I'm looking for good Ranger stuff. No mechs, I've got plenty of those. A good rifle would be nice, or a Cure/Freeze. I'm looking for a Frozen Shooter with my force http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2004-01-03 17:18 ]</font>

LordDrago
Jan 3, 2004, 09:17 PM
I have a pow/dex mag, its a Deva and it has 100 POW and 64 Dex not sure what mind and defense are?

Boothead
Jan 3, 2004, 09:46 PM

DING DING! We have a winner for the Mind Mag! Ill trade that "crap" snow queen with you anytime thats good.

And the man with the Dawari...
Ill trade for the Dawari any time!!!
I have a cure/freeze. I think i have a frozen shooter too, id have to ask my buddy Omegaegg though...im pretty sure he has one...But, ill give you the time you need to make the mag. Any other ranger weapons you suggest? Ill see if i have that you need...

Lone_HUmar
Jan 3, 2004, 09:56 PM
On 2004-01-03 18:46, Boothead wrote:

DING DING! We have a winner for the Mind Mag! Ill trade that "crap" snow queen with you anytime thats good.

And the man with the Dawari...
Ill trade for the Dawari any time!!!
I have a cure/freeze. I think i have a frozen shooter too, id have to ask my buddy Omegaegg though...im pretty sure he has one...But, ill give you the time you need to make the mag. Any other ranger weapons you suggest? Ill see if i have that you need...

Sorry, You'll Have to wait awhile, I need to get it from my friend. It'll probably a couple days sry.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Boothead
Jan 3, 2004, 10:16 PM
Ok, Ill give you as much time as you need...

Lone_HUmar
Jan 3, 2004, 10:17 PM
On 2004-01-03 19:16, Boothead wrote:
Ok, Ill give you as much time as you need...

thx.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'll PM u As soon as I get it.

dude3282
Jan 5, 2004, 09:30 AM
Umm, I think I just gave you a Diwari, did I not? Well, I gave it to Omega. 5/145/50/0.