PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Trades

jekirby
Dec 29, 2003, 12:21 AM
I've been seaching but not many people seem to be active for the XBOX version, I would have the Cube version but I already have XBOX live so I went with XBOX. Anyways, any active XBOXers come here and show you are active and let people look at your trade lists!

(on mine the most wanted thing is the Mind Mats) tyvm

kainanthony
Dec 29, 2003, 01:25 AM
i'm on xbox live and can get u most of that stuff if u need it my gamertag is the same as my ny name here contact me onlinein xbox live to get my trade list since i'me would be very ong to post on my profile later

OriginalLacan
Dec 29, 2003, 04:12 AM
<raises hand> I'm on Xbox.

jekirby
Dec 29, 2003, 08:40 AM
Ok will do.

BTW, my Gamertag was made when my brother was obsessed with L337, so its not me that makes these newbie names, and the reason my FOmarl has an e replaced with 3 is so I could be Pinkal.

Giezus
Dec 30, 2003, 01:49 AM
I'm on Xbox! Go Xbox Live (until my Xbox breaks down, then its Go PSOGC!!).

EDIT: Oh, and I can get you some Mind Materials man. Just PM me and lets work out a deal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2003-12-29 22:50 ]</font>

Phoenixrage
Jan 2, 2004, 09:19 AM
I'm Live and active as gamertag Phoenixrage, check out my trade list for some cool stuff to browse through.

Edit: Ditto on materials, they change too often for me to list on my profile so just ask and I'll check how many I'm up to (or down to) at the moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phoenixrage on 2004-01-02 06:22 ]</font>