PDA

View Full Version : GC: Mats, mind and hp.

shinto_kuji
Dec 30, 2003, 01:43 AM
well i need quite a few of both. and i want legit ones._.

things im willing to trade:

zanba
imperial pick
berdysh
smoking plate
meteor cudgel

._.

_tsunami
Dec 30, 2003, 08:43 AM
hmm i have a couple of mind mats all legit
i don't know how many though i'll get back to ya.

I am interested in that meteror cudgel

Skuda
Dec 30, 2003, 01:07 PM
I want that Zanba!!! I 've been saving meterials ever since my Humar maxed out on them. I mostly have Mind, Def and HP. I think I have over 20 for each of them. I have a few luck and a handfull of power. PM or post teh thread on how much you want of each. I've been trying to trade for a zanba for quite a while now.

shinto_kuji
Dec 30, 2003, 04:07 PM
well, i need a total of 83mind mats... and 90 hp mats = so how many do you have?

Skuda
Dec 30, 2003, 04:57 PM
I counted 67 mind and 52 HP. I also have 7 TP mats. My firend said he'd pitch in some mats to make your totals. I hope we have enough.

_tsunami
Dec 30, 2003, 06:48 PM
hmm i only have 23 mind mats http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
hey scott how do you get TP mats?? i thought theres not such thing unless its hacked.

shinto_kuji
Dec 30, 2003, 11:43 PM
scott... yayyy i love you now. ok, i now need only 63mind mats (got some from a friend) so you meet that total^__^ ok now for the hp mats. you have quite a few, so even if you don't meet the whole amount (try though^-^) i think i can still do the trade.

and you can get tp mats from rappy's festival. do the lottery enough and you get a mat, sometimes it will be a tp mat.

oh, and i have a question about tp mats, does anyone know if you use 125 hp mats, can you still use 125 tp mats?

kingmurp
Dec 31, 2003, 07:45 AM
From my understanding that it has it's own catergory so it goes:

125/hp
125/tp
***/whatever race

Skuda
Jan 3, 2004, 06:17 PM
It is true. You can use HP and TP seperate. They are of their own classification. and when aaccuracy materials debut, I'm assuming it will have a seperate usage. It would be quite disasterous if a duper got ahold of one and used 250 of a new character. that's 500+ accuracy. I'm assuming we'd probably only get to use about 10. anywhom, Just got a Zanba from my friend but I like that Berdysh. My friend and I have gotten alot more HP mats lately and I lveld up twice last night!!! (woot! plus 2 sorceres arms to bat) anywhom, PM me for a time and place(preferably not Vega) I'll be avaliable tommorow most likely. (sunday)