PDA

View Full Version : What ship is a LEGIT ship?

MagnumOpus
Jan 1, 2004, 04:21 PM
Hello fellow inhabitants of RAGOL!

I was just wondering if there was a specific ship designated for LEGIT players, like a Legit players Haven?

I have noticed a lot of games with the title LEGIT on the various US ships, but that does not keep the filth out of the game...there needs to be a ship/block where legit players can meet/chat/hunt ect....

Maybe one of the Japanese ships could be designated, I have been playing on the Japanese servers for the past few months, the best time online, great players, and LEGIT, a lot of fun....well its just a suggestion....and if there is a ship out there already designated for LEGIT players, let me know!

Peace love and hair grease!

CHEERS!

Temjin-On
Jan 1, 2004, 04:49 PM
Its sorry to say but there is no legit ship. Period. Every server will have something or someone cheating on it.

badbitz
Jan 1, 2004, 05:06 PM
its impossible to have a tottaly legit ship unless sonic team comes up with one...

antares 8 has many legit games going on at one time usually though

AUTO_
Jan 1, 2004, 05:25 PM
You can either bother the Japanese Watasi wa amerika-jin desu!!!, or you can cuss out the ignorant cheaters who join your "Legit only" games.

Either way, people won't like you (us).

Nai_Calus
Jan 1, 2004, 07:13 PM
None of the ships are legit. I stayed up late last night duping them.

...What? *grins and runs off*

Outrider
Jan 1, 2004, 08:38 PM
Bwahahahahahaha! A legit ship... oh my... my sides are splitting... ouch...

Guile
Jan 1, 2004, 09:15 PM
The only legit ship, is a ship with no one in it.

Temjin-On
Jan 1, 2004, 09:38 PM
On a side note, i was on Antares a bit ago leveling my legit Lafiel, and then a level 13 bkb noob joined and said "oh sorry didnt know this was legit, really sorry"and left. I think thats the most intelegent cheater i have ever met.

badbitz
Jan 1, 2004, 09:43 PM
yay for intelligent cheaters.
ive met peeps hoo dont even know they are cheating.

MagnumOpus
Jan 1, 2004, 09:53 PM
lol
thanks for replying to my post
The subject/idea came about not to have a ship/block completely free of cheaters/hackers/ect but to designate a ship/block where legit players can go and meet other legit players instead of being spread throughout the PSO servers and making it difficult to find legit players....kind of like how PSO has antares 8 and celestite 8, maybe Mintaka 9 could be a meeting ground for legit players...or something...whoa, i'm tired, and that is a mouthful of redundant words, but, anyway, i have received some nice messages from legit players who hunt on a certain ship/block and that sounds fun, so my post has come with rewards in gold...

peace love and hair grease!
cheers!

Tim

dylcool
Jan 1, 2004, 10:49 PM
The S.S. Jenny
Forest Gump's morals have kept all shady dealings away from this immaculate ship. It is completely legit. Unfortunately its for catching shrimp and not PSO.

I am an idiot.

badbitz
Jan 1, 2004, 11:06 PM
On 2004-01-01 19:49, dylcool wrote:

I am an idiot.

uhhuh

ERS
Jan 2, 2004, 03:52 AM
The only completely legit ship is an empty one, as someone above said.

peace love and hair grease!

Um... no.

Outrider
Jan 2, 2004, 04:36 AM
Yeah, but seriously... it's really hard to find a good game to play if you're looking for legit-only. I guess just try and use the player matchup, as others have suggested.

Wode
Jan 2, 2004, 04:41 AM
On 2004-01-01 18:15, Guile wrote:
The only legit ship, is a ship with no one in it.

Lmao...Well said.

Armok
Jan 2, 2004, 09:02 AM
Dupes are find as long as they not too powerful and by that I mean 800+ a shot with needles and mechs.

SungKwon
Jan 2, 2004, 04:43 PM
Look for legit teams, like L-PSO (not meaning to advertise, just a suggestion) or use the player matchup thread to find some legit players.

Yes, some cheaters are stupid, a person with Dark Flow wanted to join L-PSO, but he had NO OTHER GOOD RARES ... kinda suspicious? He said he had a 190-HUcast, and I think he would have other rares than Bloody Art and Last Survivor

MOTOROLA
Jan 2, 2004, 06:42 PM
On 2004-01-01 14:25, AUTO_ wrote:
Watasi wa amerika-jin desu!!!

On your Japanese, "si" isn't a Japanese Character. "shi" is. Hence Watashi.

Heh. Heh. OK, back on topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MOTOROLA on 2004-01-02 15:45 ]</font>