PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Late Night C-Mode.

OriginalLacan
Jan 2, 2004, 07:35 PM
Is anyone up for some Late Night (around 2am-6am EST) Challenge mode on PSOX-US in the next few weeks?

Pros and people new to challenge welcome.
I did a few C-stages, but it's been a while, and I've pretty much forgotten everything, so I'd like to start from C-1.

kevlar_pso
Jan 3, 2004, 11:44 AM
I would be up for it on Sun Nite-Early Mon morning. Be sure that after you respond to my reply, you send me a PM k?

OriginalLacan
Jan 3, 2004, 06:05 PM
Sun night/Mon morning sounds good. I'll send you a pm in a little while.

If anyone else is interested, We could use at least one more person, preferably 2.

Appleicious
Jan 5, 2004, 05:21 AM
I'm on almost every night from 8PM to 2 AM PST. I'm always in Dav 10. I've completed CMode once with ease. I've got a character at C4 and a new one ready to start at C1. PM me if you still need a team member.

kevlar_pso
Jan 6, 2004, 01:07 PM
Yo, sorry I couldn't make it. I had finnished enter the Matrix finally, and beat the Flower Cup on 150cc in Mario Kart. I was just about to switch over to so PSO Xbox, and my wife starts whining about me goin to bed. So I did. Send me an invite for swappin Gamertags so we can hook up aight? You can find mine if u look up my name.

OriginalLacan
Jan 6, 2004, 08:16 PM
ahh, wives... the scourges of fun.
I'll add your gamertag to my list later tonight.
My gamertag is Fate2k.

note:I may not be online tonight, due to heavy weather.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2004-01-06 17:48 ]</font>