PDA

View Full Version : GC Looking for Game Magazine...

Lillith-Nyo
Jan 2, 2004, 10:57 PM
Well, I'm after the Game Magazine, I don't really mind whether it's legitimate or not, because I dont think the quest you can get it from was out in time before the US players came online, so the small handful with a legitimate one would probably be JP players.

Anyhow, I don't have all that much to trade, but here are some things I'd be willing to let go of for the Magazine.

Madams Umbrella
Technical Crozier
Star Amplifier
50% hit Hold Gatling
Flight Cutter
Asuka
Dragons Claw
Twin Brand
Demolition Comet
Sacred Cloth
Flowens Frame
God/Power x 2
God/Mind x 1

Or if anyone is feeling like a good samaratin and has one they dont' want/need...... ^_^;

LordDrago
Jan 2, 2004, 11:38 PM
I have one and are willing to trade for it if you give me... Madams Umbrella
Technical Crozier
Flight Cutter
Asuka
Twin Brand
...maybe not all that but I have to see in person what I want, so you up for that? aim me at GLPMAP or PM me either is okay, AIM is better!

Ryusei
Jan 3, 2004, 01:27 AM
Are the Star Amplifier and the Madam's Umbrella Legit? I'll trade u for Umbrella if its legit, if its not, i'll have ure star amp...dont care if amp is legit or not...

Lillith-Nyo
Jan 3, 2004, 01:45 AM
Yes, the Umbrella is legit, all my stuff is heh, aside from the Game Magazine I assume when I get it ehe..

So you want the Madams Umbrella for the Game magazine Ryusei?

It's 0/0/0/0 btw though

I can do that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sorry LordDrago I'd rather not trade all that much for the Game Magazine, even though I do want it badly..

Hmm, let us know when we can meet up,

Cheers!