PDA

View Full Version : (Jerry Sienfeld impersonation)

Robo47
Jan 2, 2004, 11:13 PM
So what's the deal with n00bs? Wether it's in PSO, PSOW, or FKL before Abdurs law, n00bs have always been there for the more experienced players to bash. The way I see it is that the only way for a n00b to gain and older players respect is to not come up and say "How do I..." or "The ___'s will rule all!" and do something smart, laughing at older player's posts and not minding sarcasticness, there's a good example. Or they should shut up and go think about what they're about to say, honestly the mods let the n00bs walk on us, and we normal members have to just stand there and be copied or flamed? That, my friend, would be like your parent letting your little sister throw her Barbie Deluxe Jumbo Jet at you, thats not cool.
*takes a drink of water*
And then you got the n00bs who think they're funny because they have the "all powerful ___ Army of pain" and think they'll get respect. Since when would we fear a little barnyard animal? Stupid phrases that they made up 5 seconds ago and don't make a lick of sense is just a waste of database. Frankly anywhere would be a better place if the n00bs got more knowledge of the environment before trying to be funny.

Note to Abdur101: This was meant to be a joke thread. I could care less about the "n00bs".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-02 20:14 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jan 3, 2004, 12:54 AM
Gotta love disclaimers, ne?

Outrider
Jan 3, 2004, 03:29 AM
On 2004-01-02 21:54, Mixfortune wrote:
Gotta love disclaimers, ne?

We do?

pixelate
Jan 3, 2004, 06:05 AM
And what's the deal with Grape-Nuts? They're not grapes. They're not nuts.