PDA

View Full Version : egad! im screwed! >.-

shinto_kuji
Jan 3, 2004, 12:05 AM
ack>.< i was over at my brothers place for new years eve/new years. i had taken some of my gc games and a memory card... and i forgot the memory card there. i just realized it earlier when i tried to load up pso... i have no clue when i will be seeing him again>.< most of my main game saves were on it (it was a 251) so now im stuck to playing... just my ps2>.< ok so thats not that bad, right? thats what i thought. i was gonna go out and buy rpg maker 2 and immerse myself in it for months, but nooooooo... i left my wallet at my bro's place, too. >.<; mucho cash+gift cards inside... so now i have nothing to buy rpg maker 2 with, or any other game for that matter T.T all my other games have been played to death. poo. im gonna be in a serious stage of denial and withdrawel here pretty soon. no good gaming for awhile = not a pretty site.

P.S.- i hate double postsO.o i do it too much. (im clumsy)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shinto_kuji on 2004-01-02 21:07 ]</font>

Myopathy
Jan 3, 2004, 01:49 AM
On 2004-01-02 21:05, shinto_kuji wrote:
ack>.< i was over at my brothers place for new years eve/new years. i had taken some of my gc games and a memory card... and i forgot the memory card there. i just realized it earlier when i tried to load up pso... i have no clue when i will be seeing him again>.< most of my main game saves were on it (it was a 251) so now im stuck to playing... just my ps2>.< ok so thats not that bad, right? thats what i thought. i was gonna go out and buy rpg maker 2 and immerse myself in it for months, but nooooooo... i left my wallet at my bro's place, too. >.<; mucho cash+gift cards inside... so now i have nothing to buy rpg maker 2 with, or any other game for that matter T.T all my other games have been played to death. poo. im gonna be in a serious stage of denial and withdrawel here pretty soon. no good gaming for awhile = not a pretty site.

P.S.- i hate double postsO.o i do it too much. (im clumsy)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shinto_kuji on 2004-01-02 21:07 ]</font>

Wow, that really sucks. I don't know what to say. I want to something compassionate that will make you feel better, but all I can think of is, "Sucks for you." Sorry, the best I could do...

Dime
Jan 3, 2004, 02:03 AM
You could try playing sports. Y'know, outside.

shinto_kuji
Jan 3, 2004, 02:19 AM
out...side.......? i'll have to look that up later. for now, i gotta go hide in a dark hole so my skin doesn't burn from the light.

MasterJoel
Jan 3, 2004, 01:28 PM
another good suggestion is to drive over there and get your stuff... unless... naw, nobody under the age of 16 and not have a drivers lisence would DARE post on this forum, right?

Edit: it was a joke. i AM allowed to do that, right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MasterJoel on 2004-01-03 17:37 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Jan 3, 2004, 01:48 PM
if you look at my info, i am 16. but i dont have my own car and theres no way anyone would let me borrow theirs for me to drive somewhere that far away>.< and besides, im sure there are younger people then me that post here... right?

VulpesMundi
Jan 3, 2004, 03:48 PM
Call your brother and ask him to ship them to you. He could always use money from your wallet. I know I would. >.>

Guntz348
Jan 3, 2004, 04:24 PM
On 2004-01-03 12:48, VulpesMundi wrote:
Call your brother and ask him to ship them to you. He could always use money from your wallet. I know I would. >.>

Ditto. I'd ship it to ya, less the postage... and a *small* shipping and handling fee... as well as a convenience fee. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aunt_Betty
Jan 4, 2004, 10:42 PM
On 2004-01-03 12:48, VulpesMundi wrote:

Err..bad idea? I wouldn't be safe about that.Something could get erased along the way,due to metal. (I don't know but I wouldn't try.)