kainanthony
Jan 3, 2004, 01:02 PM
i am looking for these things

Db sword (auw 3064)
Db sword (auw 3070)
Db sword (auw 3077)
book of hitogata
a srank j-blade not the fake one
and any odd stuff thats not supossed to be in the game will trade very well hope you can help

ffzio
Jan 4, 2004, 02:39 PM
I have the srank j-blade. What do you mean by fake one, never heard of it? Is there another J-Blade besides the SRANK? I think I may have some other items that's not susposed to exist in the game, have to check. Are you talking about something like a lv15 Anti or those hacked lv101 Blue ring?

kainanthony
Jan 5, 2004, 12:40 AM
the srank jblade that is floating around is just the srank dagers renamed to say jblade in red and yes like anti lvl 15 or any hacked rings all coulors as well as thing like weapons badges very hacked mags and hacked weapons you'll never find unless from a hacker also need a god sheild buyakko the weapon sheild silver gold and others if any. also looking for any alrappys that up ata or mst not atp . also looking for a 185 or 195 dragon type mag and satos of diffrent coulors with same stats other than that thats just about it hope anyone can help

ffzio
Jan 5, 2004, 02:13 AM
I think these are what you're talking about.

Hunters Report
Candy
Chocolate
Special Event Ticket
Proof of Sonic Team
Valentine's Chocolate
Letter of appreciation
Weapons Steel Badge
Proton Crystal
Book of Katana 1
Book of Katana 2
Book of Katana 3
Blue Ring (lv101 to use, white lettering)
Blue Ring (Lv101 to use, green lettering)
Blue Ring (lv101 to use, green lettering but better evp).

Untek SRANK PSYCHOGUN (Green Special Weapon Like Words)

(Sword Symbol) ???? **know how if it's a force weapon it's a cane, ranger weapon a gun. Proberly need a mod chip to see it.

Bouquet
Decoction

I have the god sheild buyakko, Weapons Gold Shield, Weapons Copper Shield, and can get the Weapons Silver Shield from a friend. Do you need the Black Gear? I'm looking for them also. If what you have isn't on my list, I'll do a 1 on 1 trade with you. Any choice.

kainanthony
Jan 5, 2004, 06:19 AM
i need weapons steel badge,special event ticket, the god sheild buakko, all the weapon sheilds,the sword with???,hunters report,letter of appecitation,green lettering srank pyscolgun nad any other u have. i have the other god sheilds i also have level mat and god equip and tp mats a complete set of seven music disks as well as a complete set of badges of the other kind as well as can get u alot of pumkims easter eags and chrismas presents from me also have cake and other things but not sure what else

ffzio
Jan 5, 2004, 02:26 PM
I have the other god shields already. I can get you the weapons gold and copper shield. The silver one, will have to wait untill my friend gets his xbox fixed, yes, fixed. Not sure when.

I need the level mat, god equip, tp mats, and the other badges. You need to lv15 Anti? The music disks, pumkins, easter eggs, and christmas presents I already have. Just need the following:

level mat
god equip
tp mat
other badges

For the following........

weapons steel badge
special event ticket
god sheild buakko
Weapons Gold Shield
Weapons Copper Shield
the sword with???
hunters report
letter of appecitation
green lettering srank pyscolgun
Lv15 Anti
Weapons Silver Shield can proberly get latter.

Deal????

kainanthony
Jan 5, 2004, 04:35 PM
it's a deal by the way how many tp mat u need can get up to 200 of them as for when we can meet how about tonight i will be online from 1am till well not sure am off tomorrow so might just be online leveling charaters i will be in apatite block 14 lobby 1 game name will be omegastar if u can meet me tonight if not i will be in the same place same time same game name tomorrow night as well later

ffzio
Jan 5, 2004, 06:30 PM
Tonight is fine, see you there. I only need 1 TP Mat. Actually can you make it two? Just in case I accidently use it or something. heh...

Oh yeah, I have 3 charc in Ultimate Mode so if you're having a game, I can still make the trade. Don't want you to have leave the game just to make a trade. I'll let you know it's me when I get there.

I know we agreed on the trade but found out I need cake as well. So if you don't mind, and only if you don't mind, can you throw cake in there also?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ffzio on 2004-01-05 15:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ffzio on 2004-01-05 17:35 ]</font>