PDA

View Full Version : Hate this game hate you too (all of you) hate world

Shimarisu
Jan 4, 2004, 03:48 PM
Well today I:

Smashed a glass
Hit myselfd over head with keyboard (broke kb)
Threw GC against wall (no DC oddly enough)
Went in kitchen, smasheed glass, smashed mayonaise on floor
Smahed pan againsed wall (bent it clen in two)

And why?

Because I have 10 weaps on deck. In two battles I got no weap on hand, so threw hand. Got no weap. Threw hand. No weap. x6 hands for each battle. No weap. NO WEAP FOR 6 HANDS, two battlews so no weap for 12 hands and TEN WEAPS ON DECK. One time I have RICH in place. Other opponent threw 6 each time.
Lost 50 exp.

And now they play nothing lasts forever on jukebox, I hate death so i go mad

I was drunk so go figure but whatthefuckingfuckingfuckisup with the horrible luck I get?

Need new wallpaper now I destroyed the wqallpaper with grease off pan, go me.

Lit
Jan 4, 2004, 03:52 PM
All this because you lost?? oh dear....i think EPi3 is not made for you and you are not made for EPI3...Buy other game heh

Shimarisu
Jan 4, 2004, 03:59 PM
I calculateed odds of this:

weap is one third of deck

so odds of no weap in hand of 5, = 1 in 3
odds of no weap in 6 hands is 1 in 200
odds of opponent throwing 6 in 6 rounds = one in errr err whatever, pretty bad
odds of tha5 happening twice is absolutely fucking stupid

and yet happen so much

I summon devil, my shit odds = 666
and yet happen EVERY DAY TO ME it seems

delete these posts I will prolly kill self for this in morning if not dead alreatdy

Shimarisu
Jan 4, 2004, 04:01 PM
On 2004-01-04 12:52, Swertesjr wrote:
All this because you lost?? oh dear....i think EPi3 is not made for you and you are not made for EPI3...Buy other game heh

You know, you are too sanctimoninous for own good, I never really liked you, you level against COM all day and try to tell me how to act (and other ppl too, have told me you do same to them) so shut up, I don't want to know.

Not because I lost. because I lost to stupid odds. If you work it out, gotta be in the millions.

Lit
Jan 4, 2004, 04:12 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:01, Shimarisu wrote:

You know, you are too sanctimoninous for own good, I never really liked you, you level against COM all day and try to tell me how to act (and other ppl too, have told me you do same to them) so shut up, I don't want to know.

[/quote]

heh next be carefull what come out of your mouth, and you dont like when people are saying stuff to you but you can say stuff to other people...isnt that called double standard? and me fighting COM all day? what do you know? do you even search my card? no because you dont even have my card (thank god) and do see me much at rigel 7? no...you are too serious when you play epi 3.....

Bradicus
Jan 4, 2004, 05:01 PM
Guy gets hit by lightning... dies.
Your luck was better.
Live, love, dance.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 4, 2004, 05:11 PM
I've lost a lot more with better odds that were on my side. I'm sorry to say that perhaps you over-reacted a bit. I don't know much about you as a person though, and I do apologise if I offended you. That was not my intention. Just try to take it easy OK?

EDIT:

On 2004-01-04 12:59, Shimarisu wrote:

delete these posts I will prolly kill self for this in morning if not dead alreatdy

Seriously, that's taking it a bit TOO FAR. Come on, there are better things to do than to kill yourself if we delete these posts! Think about it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpikeOtacon on 2004-01-04 14:29 ]</font>

Link00seven
Jan 4, 2004, 05:59 PM
".........."

I'm not going to say anything...

shinto_kuji
Jan 4, 2004, 07:12 PM
how about a guy who gets hit by lightning 3x in his life, or a guy who gets in two plane crashes in ONE day? they were pretty unlucky=p but i can see why you would get annoyed by it, as if its treating you unfairly. all i can say is, try to not let it get to you. games can get piss-off inducing at times, it happens. i wont say anymore, instead i'll copy off of ness and link.

"......"

^-^;

Robo47
Jan 4, 2004, 07:57 PM
The odds always work against me... but that makes it more interesting... :evil grin:

Red_Death4052
Jan 4, 2004, 08:03 PM
Why don't you just grow up? You had a temper tantrum because the game didnt go your way. That sounds like something my 10 year old sister would do.

shinto_kuji
Jan 4, 2004, 08:10 PM
red death, dont just go throwing out comments like that when you dont know everything.

Myopathy
Jan 4, 2004, 08:22 PM
Shimarisu, I used to work in marketing. Marketing and sales is a numbers game. If the odds of a failure is 1 in 100, and you fail, that just means you'll succeed the next 99 times http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. If you look at it that way, then you shouldn't be worried about your next few games, because odds are you'll get a good hand. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

ABDUR101
Jan 4, 2004, 08:33 PM
Take the bad with the good. You never know, you might have a streak of bad luck, only to get some really kick ass stuff later on.

badbitz
Jan 4, 2004, 08:51 PM
Man Shim, first your boyfriend now this..?
You seem to have a short temper and alot of problems with Ep3...
it doesnt matter though, some games you may have a really bad hand and others the best there can be.
Just keep up -_-

Aunt_Betty
Jan 4, 2004, 10:38 PM
Wow no disconection.

Shimarisu
Jan 5, 2004, 12:40 AM
I don't think anyone knows the half of it.
First of all I was drinking wine which tasted bad and had nasty food colouring in it. I have a glass of wine a day to counteract heart disease, but this stuff sent me stupid, absolutely stupid. I'm allergic to so much stuff in food. I now have a headache so bad I can't sleep (it's 5.30 AM). But there were other reasons I went crazy. The match was against some people in that idiot French clan. It was a matter of pride to win or at least die fighting because they they call me noob ALL the time. I wish I had never made that cheap pouilly deck. They really hate me for it. I'm sick of them ending up in my tourneys. I join a tourney, bam there they are. The irony is the ringleader stopped abusing us, but all his lackeys do not let up.

Now the other thing is, I had already been in a tourney on Mintaka against a guy who had seemed to tailor his deck to counter my deck. He had every card in his hand to counter my combos, and played it every time. I had also carefully considered the possibility of this, and had the cards to counter his counters, but did not draw a single one. Was angry, but he apologised to me, because he said it was sheer bad luck for me he happened to be using that deck, that he could counter my combos was dumb luck because hardly anybody uses what I did. He had that deck full of combo countering cards, and would not have won against a person who wasn't being clever, but was just say, spamming techs. He had so much equipped, and had I used my FO I would have thrashed him with Gizonde. Jeez he was a FO and hit me with techs about twice - he had barely any tech cards, just cowardly def. It was pretty obvious he'd been hit by a person using my combos before, and had tailored his deck purely to counter those combos, and barely ever attack. He won but it was extremely close because he barely ever hit me. But who but somebody with MY luck would go up against such a deck?

Then I go Rigel and this happens, and I get called a noob for not placing a single weap. And to make matters worse, my bf insisted on using the pouilly deck. How did the conversation go?

Me: "I can't do anything, this is the third time I cannot do anything, I have no weaps in hand and have nothing but def, and my def is one."

Him: "Oh I don't BELIEVE this. Will you stop using those GODDAMN risky decks?"

That would be the risky deck he is using then? The do or die decks I made? I get bad luck like that with 10 weaps in the deck, he draws two out of only 3 pouilly IN HIS FIRST HAND, and I die anyway cause they go after me, a hunter with no weaps. Then laugh at me for losing, and my bf says my deck sucks. It has 10 weaps on it. Just earlier in the day I had gone up against the noob basher who has been wrecking ep 3 for me, and even HE told me it was a good deck. But my bf says it sucks because I get million to one bad luck. He hates me for using that deck. He wants me to use pouilly because it almost guarantees victory. But I got such abuse for using pouilly, and it wrecked ep 3 when everyone copied it. Now he doesn't want to play because I won't use that awesome deck I made, which was real risky anyway compared to the one I now use.

He doesn't want to play. He wrecked ep 1+2 because of this, because he promised me he'd help me get an S rank, then got bored of the game and I corrupted, then we never played again. I hate playing with him because I am preempting on the loathing for him when I know he will quit. It's like, I KNOW if I play on his team I will get awful luck, then abuse for not using pouilly deck. Now he says "I love this game, you wrecked it." I wrecked it by making a good deck, which everyone copied. I didn't want to use it any more, now he never plays. It's just hell.

All anyone can say now is 'bad loser' which angers me more, because I lose often on Mintaka all day before coming to Rigel, winning most matches and then losing one with the most EXCRUCIATINGLY ANNOYING bad luck and getting called noob. I'm already angry due to the unfeasible bad luck, and the winner rubs it in by saying I suck. So I freak and they call me bad loser. But I just lost 30 exp, and I expect you to say "Sorry for the bad luck" not "hahahah noob you suck."

It's not just one match either, this has been boiling up for days. I get called noob whether I win or lose, when I lose it's only to bad draws/dice because my decks ARE better than anything they have in that stupid clan. but then they laugh at me. It's made it so I do not want to play. I will have to avoid Rigel which makes me so angry, because it's the only B ship with any serious players. All the Japanese avoid the B ships.

I will probably have to remake my char. Then I won't get "Il y a Arion le noob" every time I enter Rigel.

Shimarisu
Jan 5, 2004, 12:48 AM
The other thing the guy on Mintaka was doing, was smashing my shield with Akiko's wok every time, and I never drew Seal to counter (3 on my deck). But he was a noob, if you like, because while he had all this combo sealing stuff, he never once used heavy blow on Akiko's. The only time I ever got him was with Akiko's+heavy blow, it destroys ANYTHING in one hit, and only Seal or Cancel will counter it, I took out 2 of his high level weaps in one hit. He had no seal either, I don't think. He told me 'nice combo', so I bet he goes off and copies it.

KaFKa
Jan 5, 2004, 12:58 AM
just make another deck. what can i say? if one deck stops working for you, make another one for fun and play it until youg get bored and go back to your comp deck. im not sure how far along you are in ep3, but it shouldnt be that hard to make another deck, should it?

Dime
Jan 5, 2004, 01:01 AM
Urge....rising...

Myopathy
Jan 5, 2004, 01:02 AM
People who call others "noobs" when they lose = Immature 16 year olds.
People who call others "noobs" when they win = Immature 14 year olds.

Don't let them get to you, they don't know any better. Take comfort in the fact that most of them can only beat you on your WORST day, and sometimes not even then.

Shimarisu
Jan 5, 2004, 03:03 AM
On 2004-01-04 21:58, KaFKa wrote:
just make another deck. what can i say? if one deck stops working for you, make another one for fun and play it until youg get bored and go back to your comp deck. im not sure how far along you are in ep3, but it shouldnt be that hard to make another deck, should it?

I'm sick of people telling me that, I probably have more decks than anyone. I make new ones every day. It's not that they 'stop working', I get shit luck. The way this game works is, even a newbie can win on good luck. But it's infuriating, why should it be the case? Let the newbie fight the com and lvl up. The dice rolls are crazy. I swear there is something wrong with the random numbers, somebody getting 6 or 1 every roll is idiotic and yet it happens ALL the time. ST need to fix the random number generator code.

- Shimarisu

polishedweasel
Jan 5, 2004, 01:56 PM
I read about the first 6 posts. I'm now going to put in my most honest and humble opinion:

This is only a game, and should be treated as such. Breaking numerous items in your house because of a video game is sad hun. Drop the game for a while and go outside. Please, before you hurt yourself.

Shimarisu
Jan 5, 2004, 04:25 PM
Trouble is, it's not only a game, is it? There are real people on it. Going outside would be no better, real people there too to lob abuse at me.

I don't care about the shit in my house. I make a lot of money. I guess this is one reason why rock stars go crazy and break stuff? I sort of lost the value of money. So yeah, I wreck stuff when people laugh at me. It's fun, you should try it.

Best thing to wreck = keyboard, all the keys fly off, it makes a satisfying plank type item to whack things with, and costs like $5 to replace. ^_^

Slight irony in this post before anyone goes crazy with the insults again.

-

KaFKa
Jan 5, 2004, 04:55 PM
well shit, if you got that much moeny, hows about you wire me a couple of grand? i'll even buy ep3 and play you in it

SpikeOtacon
Jan 5, 2004, 04:57 PM
We aren't insulting you, just giving you our views on your behavioral patterns. So you're a journalist too, huh? Well I don't know how much you make exactly, but I know I don't make enough to just start smashing shit in my house and have it easily replaced. Hell, i'm living off of Ramen every night!
And it IS just a game. I'd be no different than playing Goldeneye with people right next to you! It's just a game! What if you were playing PSO but found out that it ISN'T real people you are playing against? What if all the people you see on any online game are just fabricated AI? You'd feel pretty stupid, wouldn't you? All it is is just a virtual version of a card game. Would you get pissed off that badly if you were playing Magic: the Gathering or something like Poker? I would certainly hope not.

Shimarisu
Jan 5, 2004, 09:25 PM
People in a real life game are not likely to lob abuse at you, are they? It's only the internet they do it on. But if I got it in real life, you would get it in kind. I remember I was once playing Monopoly with my sister, and she picked up the board and threw it. I smacked her hard. Tempers run in our family.

But no, I never flipped over say, RL Pokemon or RL card games with strangers, because they don't stand up and say "OMG U R TEH NOOB! U R TEH UBER NOOB DECK USER!" I get it all the time. There's a new deck I have, has two killer combos on it, one of which makes you simply unable to hit me. So it's "whack" *MISS* "whack" *MISS* etc. Did this to a guy today and he typed "I'm getting REALLY pissed now." Tempers fray quickly on ep 3, possibly due to the long time it takes to play out a move and rub in your face that you are getting hammered.

And as for wiring money to people, yeah I do that, paid for the HLs of about 3 people after their parents refused to renew it. But I'm not going to wire you a grand, heh. I only do such stuff for friends, and they usually repay me anyway.

And yeah, I'm a journalist, the ep 3 preview I did for NGC magazine is on this site (dunno if they should have copied it like that, but blah, my editor never said anything). And also a translator, I do bits and pieces of stuff for Konami. Nothing spectacular.

- Shimarisu

Monomate
Jan 5, 2004, 09:57 PM
hmmm...honestly...i really don't care about your EP3 woes...

and i thought i was shallow...

get over it...

i can understand going into a blind rage and destroying things like you did...i do that...over small things...but killing yourself...that's a little too far...just...take it easy...and...kill other people...not yourself...

KodiaX987
Jan 5, 2004, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the Rants forum, bastards and bitches!!!

Amiadon
Jan 5, 2004, 10:30 PM
Hmm...

Okay Shim, I have a plan...

*gets out occult tools* Me and my friends are gonna go sacrifice a goat and send you good luck!
*looks for goat* Oh... there are no goats here...
Oh well, its just gonna have to be my brother!

*does long and complex juju magick ritualistic dance*

OK! It might take a while to get to... wherever you live, but it should be there in a couple of days!

Ok, back to this, I get uber-bad luck too. Not as bad as yours, but I have been through four controllers on the N64 (broken them in anger).

All I can say is I hope good luck visits you before long.

Neifan
Jan 5, 2004, 10:45 PM
Hey, people go crazy and break stuff over games all the time. Not too long ago, I was playing Gladius on Gamecube and was getting creamed in a situation that was really not my fault. After getting beat for the eighth time in a row, I lost it. I threw my controller down, then I flung myself on the floor and started punching it, then I ripped it ot of the system and threw it against the wall, and I left it sitting there for a month. I happy to report, it still works. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As for your Episode 3 troubles, just keep in mind, if everyone is using your decks and strategies, that just shows how much better than them you really are. Eventually, you'll top it, and leave them in the dust again.

Dime
Jan 5, 2004, 10:55 PM
See a psychologist. Seriously, not trying to be mean.

Shimarisu
Jan 6, 2004, 01:41 AM
Why pay money for a psychologist if breaking a joypad costs less?

I smashed a Super Famicom once because it wiped my Dragon Quest 6 game right at the end. I have like, 3 SFs and a SNES, so who cares?

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Jan 6, 2004, 02:21 AM
Another small point, I have 3 gamecubes too. You can take a nice swing at something with one of those (useful handle).

- Shimarisu

SpikeOtacon
Jan 6, 2004, 06:20 AM
How much DO you make?

Amiadon
Jan 6, 2004, 09:14 AM
*shhhhh... she's a billionare in secret... which is really the only reason I'm sending her the good luck!*

Shimarisu
Jan 6, 2004, 01:49 PM
I envisage a lengthy response on this, so here goes Notepad...

How much do I make? I honestly do not know. I'm what you might call an entrepreneur. For a good few years now I've used my Japanese talent to buy from people in Japan and sell on ebay. It made us pretty comfortably off. But I rarely mention my other exploits, because on quite a few forums I have been labelled a liar and a show off - some examples:

"I don't believe that somebody in the games industry would be posting on this forum full of losers."
"I don't believe you write for a games magazine, your grammar is often off."
"Why sell on ebay if you make all that money? You talk bullshit."
"I bet you never went to Japan."
"I hate you and I hope your plane crashes next time you go."

Our situation is like this. We are a couple of gamers who have pretty much, renounced society, renounced the world. We are, to quote Zaneatron, 'uber losers'. But my least concern is money, I lose track of how much we have. I have got to the stage where I just don't care if we have it or not. I am propped up by a permanent disability grant when I don't work. Everyone in this country who is disabled gets it. I probably do not deserve it, but there are times when I feel, "screw you all, hell I deserve this as compensation for my ruined life."

To paraphrase a cliche, I've "done my time." I met my partner when he was in university at the most deprived town in Britain. Ironically he's from a middle class background, just with a Zen philosophy and doesn't care. He's the spoiled child from the south, whose parents live in a veritable mansion. I grew up in a poor northern town, the daughter of the son of a whore whose children were all removed and placed in care, and my mother comes from a council estate family plauged with emotional problems and autism. I had a terrible childhood and my emotionally deprived father used to beat me. I moved out early (unlike most autistics) to cohabit with a guy (very unlike autistics, but probably like most female geeks who kind of have their pick of men). Anyway I've done the 'live on ramen every night' thing, and I remember owning a Saturn and crying because I could only afford trials off magazines to play. We solved that problem pretty early on when I got a job on a Saturn magazine. But I've spent half my 20s in dire poverty. I suppose the reason I bucked up my ideas was because I had my partner to think of, who was used to excess. Even though he cared even less than I did for the state we were in, his family understandably, and for a myriad of reasons (use your imagination), hated me. So I learned Japanese and started Ebay in early 2000. I made enough to go to Japan a year later, I've repeated that every 6 months since. Now Japan is just there and we go when we feel like it. My situation is incredibly odd I suppose, because I'm living this blase lifestyle, see myself as a loser, yet I know the translator of the Pokemon games and he offers me this work proofreading his scripts and translating the boring annotation sections. It was sort of pure luck, because I met him in an internet forum, where he posts amoung the 'losers' who decry self proclaimed software employees for daring to tread amonst the masses. Now he is, I assume, a veritable millionaire. But he hangs out all day with losers like us. And his personality has shone through to convert the people who hate him for having money and such a prestigious job. I can't hope to be as enigmatic as that, because I blow up and abuse people (see my post at Maliit Lit, which I regret but there is no apology here, because we are (I think?) still friends on ep 3, and Maliit understands.

Everyone who knows me knows I am a loser. I still get money for Christmas, because they haven't got it through their heads yet that somebody with my problems could possibly be well off. But if you want an idea of my earnings, my last trip to Japan cost $8000, and I made it back through various commissions, ebay, reviewing games in a month. I tend to go on stints like that then take weeks off on PSO taking it easy, because my psyche demands it. I have a regular commission on a gamecube magazine here, so I can afford to lay low for like, forever. I rarely leave the house, life is cruel to me, If you want to know the honest truth, I would give this all up, all of it, to be poor and young, and to not have this condition that I battle against all the time. It's a boon I suppose in some respects, because people who are not 'on my level' who are not living in a well off community, at first tend to idolise me, then I go mental in their presence and all that false respect flies out of the window. That may seem bad, but I have made some good friends after this happened and they still stuck around.

- Shimarisu

anwserman
Jan 6, 2004, 02:03 PM
Wow.

Thats all I can say. Keep up the good work... or something. You've made something out of yourself, and whats even better is that you have a natural disability that most people on this earth don't have - and you've overcome that problem (seemingly for the most part), and unlike some losers on the street that blame government and society for their problems (and never themselves of course), you've overcome most of what life has given you and have done well.

Good job.
And about the GC thing, it would be fun to chuck it against a wall due to the handle... I have only one though so it wouldn't be too smart to do that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Heh!

muff
Jan 6, 2004, 03:47 PM
*Note everyone, this is not an order, I am not demanding you to do an action, just hoping you will listen to my story which is similar but less extreme, maybe you can learn something from a 15 year old boy with no experiences in life except the tiny few that have molded him into the selfish little person he is*

I remember when I first met you on PSO Shim. I recognised you from PSOW so I made an effort to befriend you as your posts were respectable and intelligent. I signed on PSO quite early, early as in 10am (this is school holidays BTW). I continued to play for quite a while till I got bored, tired, or made to go off the Gamecube heh. It seemd you were always online. Always getting yourself into some event or the other. I was like whoa I wanna sit and play PSO all day, I wanna be a writer for a gamecube magazine and get paid to sit in the house all day, playing games.

After buying PSO+ I battled to regain my old level, Im like 139 in 148 hours. Anyways two days ago something happened to me, that I hope, changed me forever. I went to a party, a three day party to be precise. What a fucking arsehole i must of looked. Get this. I took my gamecube to a party. Now, I never realised it at the time but I am a complete moron. I took a gamecube to a party where everyone is drinking alcohol, everyone is having a good time, and my girlfriend, who I rarely see is there. I sat upstairs playing games while everyone is downstairs having a good time. I didn't do this for the whole 3 days, but that is beside the point.

People were coming upstairs and laughing at me, standing in front of the TV and trying to get me drunk, just to side track me from PSO. My girlfriends dad bought me a pint in the Local Pub and I refused to go because I was busy, playing PSO -_-. I belittled everyone, telling them that they had no hobbies, I told them to STFU and let me play my "sad little game", I made myself an outcast

Now, everything seemed ok, till I get home and I get a phone call. My girlfriend was in tears, saying how she feels she has to compete with a fucking game. This made me realise that there is life outside of games. Whoa, overwhelming, unheard statement there muff. Simple statement, but I'm embarresed to admit, that that was my outlook on life. I have agreed to cut down my play time, and see her more often. I realised that I was in love, and PSO was trying to blind me from this.

On the night she phoned, I went to bed at 8pm, I nearly threw my gamecube off the wall as I fealt it was gonna destroy my life. For the first time in my life I think I was addicted to something, over tahn alcohol( thats a whole different rant). I dont like having to depend on something. So I no longer will.

Im up to date with what you suffer from, jesus, I thnk I'm slightly like that myself. I've always fealt that life was pointless and stupid. I took what I saw, I ate what I wanted, I drunk what I wanted, I played all day long, I basically just let the days slide by, accomplishing nothing, except 10 levels a day in an, at the end of the day, unimportant game.

[corny summariseation] I have learned that games aren't everything, I still play and still enjoy, just on a less frequent basis. I feel better in myself. [/corny summariseation]

Now that was 10 minutes away from PSO must get back....Ooops did I say that outload, jk.

ILLI
Jan 6, 2004, 04:11 PM
Wow.. sorry Muff.. Im sorry you went to a party and found out that way... I would not be one of those people making fun of you for playing.. I would be one of those people trying to get you drinking and up socializing though.. next time BYOB and not BYOGC.. Partys are meant for socializing and drinking once you get around the age of 17-18 (in no way am i endorsing underage drinking. Just so happens that is around the time i started).. before that althought i would stay overnight at friends house and play madden all night or game all night.. I remember that age and awkwardness i felt leaving that hanging with guy friends all the time to hanging with girls and drinking phase.. i was a dork at first.. everyone is.. Eventually everyone will forget you were once a guy who showed up at the party with GC in hand.. They will know u as the guy that shows up with a pint and the party attitude (if that is what you want)..

peace

muff
Jan 6, 2004, 05:07 PM
On 2004-01-06 13:11, ILLI wrote:
Wow.. sorry Muff.. Im sorry you went to a party and found out that way... I would not be one of those people making fun of you for playing.. I would be one of those people trying to get you drinking and up socializing though.. next time BYOB and not BYOGC.. Partys are meant for socializing and drinking once you get around the age of 17-18 (in no way am i endorsing underage drinking. Just so happens that is around the time i started).. before that althought i would stay overnight at friends house and play madden all night or game all night.. I remember that age and awkwardness i felt leaving that hanging with guy friends all the time to hanging with girls and drinking phase.. i was a dork at first.. everyone is.. Eventually everyone will forget you were once a guy who showed up at the party with GC in hand.. They will know u as the guy that shows up with a pint and the party attitude (if that is what you want)..

peace

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "geek". I've been through the drinking, I'm settled down with a girl, and I love partys still. Thing I have trouble with is when I have to talk about things that don't interest me. Alcohol, meh I'm sick of that too. I'm 15 years old and it takes me 10 pints to get drunk, where upon I can't remember anything and I wake up with a whole let of guilt and saying sorry to people. That really isn't my idea of fun, although it used to be lol.

KodiaX987
Jan 6, 2004, 09:45 PM
Canadian quote we could apply to PSO:

"Fern, hockey is harming your married life... Lose the wife!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif"

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mystil
Jan 7, 2004, 06:52 AM
Not like you care what I got to say anyway. Trully I made an enemy out of Sham for the wrong reason. Perhaps he was right.

Shim, why don't you stop playing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-01-07 03:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-01-07 03:56 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jan 7, 2004, 08:44 AM
On 2004-01-06 10:49, Shimarisu wrote:
Everyone who knows me knows I am a loser.

*Stands up, slams hand on table*

- OBJECTION, your honor! My client is escaping reality.

Aw come on. Are you gonna keep blaming yourself or are you gonna actually do something about it? And if you don't know what, how about admitting that the past is in the past and it doesn't come out of there?

Honestly, I don't know what else can I say.

AUTO_
Jan 7, 2004, 07:56 PM
Dear Lord!

Someone notify the producers of Oprah immediately!

This is the quote that Kodiax mentioned about the hockey player and his wife.

^

To Muff: While the short-term affects might make you come to personal "realization"...don't EVER throw away what's important in life (to you) based solely on what other people tell you or point out to you.

Obviously you care about your girlfriend if you opened up like that...but she should accept you for who you are--and you shouldn't be who SHE wants you to be (that happens when you get married).

If you enjoy videogames and are passionate about them, you should never feel ashamed about that.

Ever.

*cough*

So anyways...

Shim I honestly don't know what advice to give you. You make EPIII related rants on a _____ basis and I can't seem to offer any sort of remedy...so I'll just say this:

Ask yourself why you play Episode III.

Dime
Jan 7, 2004, 08:02 PM
On 2004-01-05 23:21, Shimarisu wrote:
Another small point, I have 3 gamecubes too. You can take a nice swing at something with one of those (useful handle).

- Shimarisu

So while children are starving in other countries you're smashing hundred dollar electronics?

That's pathetic.

polishedweasel
Jan 7, 2004, 08:17 PM
On 2004-01-05 13:25, Shimarisu wrote:
Trouble is, it's not only a game, is it? There are real people on it. Going outside would be no better, real people there too to lob abuse at me.

I don't care about the shit in my house. I make a lot of money. I guess this is one reason why rock stars go crazy and break stuff? I sort of lost the value of money. So yeah, I wreck stuff when people laugh at me. It's fun, you should try it.

Best thing to wreck = keyboard, all the keys fly off, it makes a satisfying plank type item to whack things with, and costs like $5 to replace. ^_^

Slight irony in this post before anyone goes crazy with the insults again.

-

I love you Shim. Wanna get married and break stuff together? I do enjoy the sound of my fist as it smashes upon something and breaks it. (as long as it doesnt hurt too much)

KodiaX987
Jan 7, 2004, 09:26 PM
On 2004-01-07 17:02, Dime wrote:
So while children are starving in other countries you're smashing hundred dollar electronics?

That's pathetic.

And here I quote Rwandan comedian Michel Mpambara. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

"In Rwanda, people are poor. They don't have any money to buy video games and play war with. So what do they do? They do a war for real. And it sucks! It's bloody and people get killed!

And in a real war, it's not like in a video game. You can't put in 25 cents to have another life... you don't even have 25 cents...

So please! Send Nintendos to Africa! One gaming system could save ten children!!!"

Hey Dime, how about I donate my big fat Dell 933 to a Nigerian? Just like the average kid, he'll have a ball playing with the box the machine came into.

Dime
Jan 7, 2004, 09:39 PM
Point is, they have no money and she is wasting it on things she doesn't even enjoy. She wastes more in a day that some people have in a lifetime, and she's STILL not satisfied.

DOG21313
Jan 7, 2004, 10:29 PM
On 2004-01-07 18:39, Dime wrote:
Point is, they have no money and she is wasting it on things she doesn't even enjoy. She wastes more in a day that some people have in a lifetime, and she's STILL not satisfied.

Thats her choice, its her money, she gets to decide what to do with it. I wouldnt believe you if you said you send some of your monthly earnings over there all the time.

Dime
Jan 7, 2004, 10:41 PM
On 2004-01-07 19:29, DOG21313 wrote:

On 2004-01-07 18:39, Dime wrote:

Thats her choice, its her money, she gets to decide what to do with it. I wouldnt believe you if you said you send some of your monthly earnings over there all the time.

I'm just saying how pathetic this whole continuing ordeal is, and I'm allowed to state my opinion. If you have 3 GCs just because you enjoy to swing them at things you don't belong here, you belong in a comfy sofa, telling the doc about your distressed childhood.

KodiaX987
Jan 7, 2004, 10:47 PM
Watch out - he can get back at you with the "poor people don't even have the opportunity to make anough money" argument. Pretty hammer too...

But let's apply the money thing only to our friendly capitalist society for the purposes of talking electronics. Shim's got her own cash, and thus can use it any way she wants. If she wants to throw Washingtons out the window, she can do it. If she wants to use Playstation CDs as hubcaps, no one can stop her. Tell her she's acting crazy all you want, there's nothing you can do about it.

EDIT: BTW, the "you need professional help" argument is old and powerless. I advise against using it in the future. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KodiaX987 on 2004-01-07 19:48 ]</font>

Dime
Jan 7, 2004, 11:06 PM
When you have tantrums over a game which can result in serious injury, you need some fucking help, how hard is that to see?

Look I can grin like a jackass too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dime on 2004-01-07 20:07 ]</font>

Myopathy
Jan 7, 2004, 11:51 PM
On 2004-01-07 20:06, Dime wrote:
When you have tantrums over a game which can result in serious injury, you need some fucking help, how hard is that to see?

Look I can grin like a jackass too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

uh...*claps*? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Shimarisu
Jan 8, 2004, 12:38 AM
I think everyone missed my irony. Funnily enough I even stated the irony in a previous post.

I've never once broken a gamecube. I have however, smashed a Super Famicom (it was faulty, and replaceable anyway for 200 yen off a Tokyo flea market) and thrown a Gamecube against the wall. Well you know, that Gamecube is also faulty, possibly from leaving it on practically 24/7. It whirrs, it clicks, I get 'cannot read disc' errors all the time, and the only reason I've not swapped it over with my other gamecube is, the other one has a broken drive door and I can't swap discs with it for Action Replay. I was going to take them both apart and fix one with the other, but you know, I'm real lazy. Smashing one would actually solve this, might jumpstart me into action. So I wish I had the courage to REALLY smash one, but well you know, they are real cute. And they kind of look difficult to smash...

Dime, that whole Africa thing is a really boring argument. People are starving in Africa and you're preaching to somebody on some dumb internet forum? Get a life! etc....

Everything you do could be criticised because people are starving in Africa. The crappy food you eat. The stupid clothes you wear. The stupid shit you do for girls. And at the end of the day, nobody can do a damn thing about it, because even if you give money to the poor, because of the state they are in they usually cannot do a damn thing about it! They will continue to live in their perpetually horrible climate, blowing all the money on TRYING to live there. It's an age old problem I'm afraid, and I doubt anything can be done on a permanent basis. And I think my life is shit enough to be able to blow money on stuff and for it to make me happy, then wreck in a fit, rinse and repeat. This is you know, why they help people with problems like mine with CASH. But I earn most of my money, and sorry, I'm going to do what I like with it. I have done the whole live in a ghetto shit, and it gave me very little sympathy for a lot of poor people, who could have worked their way out AND DIDN'T WANT TO. I'm not tsalking about Africa here, just the only people I COULD help, and I really do not want to.
No shit, I asked these kids once, why they were spending their whole life in this shithole, and got a tirade of abuse about how it was their HOME, and they were gonna raise their families here (yes, subject your kids too, to a drug riddled poverty wracked hellhole!) Africa's another story, but I can't help Africa. I'd help poverty stricken Britain if I could, but I stand in those welfare queues too, when they have to assess my earnings - and Christ, you would not believe the shit I see. This is a country where ANYONE can be an entrepeneur, and do most bother? No, they whine about how they can only get jobs stacking shelves. Well then, lose the shelves stacking job, tell your boss to stuff it and go out and work for yourself! And then, and only then, can you wreck Gamecubes with a sense of pride and passion!

EDIT: Before anyone busts another blood vessel over the apparent inconsistency of this post, the third Gamecube is Japanese, is my screenshot grabbing system and is used by my boyfriend. Save files are untransferrable from the two UK cubes.

- Shimarisu

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shimarisu on 2004-01-07 21:57 ]</font>

Dime
Jan 8, 2004, 12:47 AM
On 2004-01-07 20:51, Ezellaur wrote:

uh...*claps*? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Got nothing to say? Why post? Do you just like big numbers or what?

Shimarisu
Jan 8, 2004, 12:52 AM
Oh and by the way:

"You need fucking help."

Been there, done that, was chucked out the fucking door onto society's trashpile. I have a long line of people I've seen. What do you think my diagnosis was for? It came too late, my friend. I was told at that particular session, that I had a diagnosis of autism at age 15, except nobody fucking told my family, no, they left my case alone because it was one of those 'can do nothing, no resourses' cases, and they let me get chucked out of college. This is what happens when your state is run on a 'free' medical care system. It doesn't fucking work, and I decry it all the time, and I want to pay for proper care, but you can only do that on a referral from the REAL system, and you need insurance, which I can't get because I'm disabled, y'know? And my doctors don't listen to me anyway, they listen to my boyfriend, because I'm like, a big retard. GPs know nothing about autism, and I can't get referrals to anybody because they either don't exist or it costs the system too much money.

So here I am at 28, after spending almost half my natural life living in utter, utter shit, sat on this mountain of money, and you know what I'mn going to do? I'M GOING TO WASTE IT! IT'S MY FUCKING MONEY, YOU ASSHOLES! I'M GOING TO RUB YOUR STUPID FACES IN IT, AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! The funny thing is, I blow all my cash on people I like. The rest can just go and keep on hating, well I'm used to it, and not cause of money, but because I'm a big retard, who can't understand people. I'm like, among the top earners bracket, and mothers spit on me in the street in front of their kids! "Look little Johnny, that's a crazy person! You know what we do with those? We spit on them!" Ah, the sweet, sweet irony. You know Dime, I didn't want to go all mad again, but you kind of piss me off.

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Jan 8, 2004, 01:08 AM
On 2004-01-07 16:56, AUTO_ wrote:

So anyways...

Shim I honestly don't know what advice to give you. You make EPIII related rants on a _____ basis and I can't seem to offer any sort of remedy...so I'll just say this:

Ask yourself why you play Episode III.

I think my rants on Ep 3 are sort of blown way out of proportion here. Why? Because I post them all on the Ep 3 forum, and they keep getting moved. You don't see all my other posts about ep 3. I am sort of getting narky about it, because nobody plays ep 3 yet, so they never go to that forum, only here. And when they see my posts here, it looks like I hate the game but I'm still playing it. Do you see?

I should ask myself why I'm even alive, because Christ, I don't cope with the crap I get off people in RL either. The obvious solution would be to kill myself. That would suck however. I think I'd only do that if they announced on the TV that reincarnation was a true fact and had been proven. My life is shit, but like I say to people, I'd rather perpetually boil in acid than not exist.

You guys have also judged my entire existense on a rant made while I was high on food additives. That stuff is like cocaine to me. Jesus, go back and look at the tone of the post, will you? Do I normally type like that? Bear in mind this was on only 2 glasses of wine - allowed myself a little extra over the New Year. My bf bought the wine, blame him, he does crazy shit like that sometimes because he's just too blase about everything. I thought he had got my usual brand, but no.

- Shimarisu (should edit these posts into one, but well, it's 6 AM and I'm not sleeping again)

Myopathy
Jan 8, 2004, 01:30 AM
On 2004-01-07 21:47, Dime wrote:

On 2004-01-07 20:51, Ezellaur wrote:

Got nothing to say? Why post? Do you just like big numbers or what?

No I just like typing "uh...*claps*? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif"

polishedweasel
Jan 8, 2004, 04:55 AM
^ constitutes as spam... Ban him!!!!

SpecterOpacus
Jan 8, 2004, 03:13 PM
Too bad the fact is that she's ranting... just let her vent and don't respond...