PDA

View Full Version : A cat just pissed all over the f'ing lawnmower

Uncle_bob
Jan 4, 2004, 04:02 PM
Wtf, does Uncle have to go piss on the lawnmower too so that the cat will go away?

Black000Moon
Jan 4, 2004, 04:05 PM
give it a bath or next time u see a cat kick around it spank it.

Dime
Jan 4, 2004, 04:10 PM
That cat just marked it as it's territory. You either have to shit on the mower, or bite the cat on the ear.

Allos
Jan 4, 2004, 04:16 PM
Or you could.............god dammit Abdur......

Zaneatron
Jan 4, 2004, 04:37 PM
what would be funny, were if Abdur were to make an addition to his law, so that if you say "dam you Abdur" in the context of his law, youd get a warning. oh man, youd all get banned straight away, then id be free to rule FKL. dam i bet thats against it too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

_Ted_
Jan 4, 2004, 04:44 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:37, Zaneatron wrote:
what would be funny, were if Abdur were to make an addition to his law, so that if you say "dam you Abdur" in the context of his law, youd get a warning. oh man, youd all get banned straight away, then id be free to rule FKL. dam i bet thats against it too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

His law? Has Abdur turned into some sort of oppressive communist dictator or something?

Bradicus
Jan 4, 2004, 04:49 PM
My dog pisses where other dogs piss to mark it as its own territory. You need to get a bigger, meaner cat and have it piss on the mower. The other cat will either fight it (good fun), or leave you and your gardening equiment alone.

geewj
Jan 4, 2004, 04:52 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:44, _Ted_ wrote:
His law? Has Abdur turned into some sort of oppressive communist dictator or something?

No, people are just over reacting about it because they think it's funny or something.

Uncle_bob
Jan 4, 2004, 04:53 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:49, Bradicus wrote:
My dog pisses where other dogs piss to mark it as its own territory. You need to get a bigger, meaner cat and have it piss on the mower. The other cat will either fight it (good fun), or leave you and your gardening equiment alone.

Rather than have a piss-fight, can Uncle just shit on his possesions and/or have a nuclear war to remedy the situation? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bradicus
Jan 4, 2004, 04:55 PM
I dont think domestic cats would pay any mind to your fecal matter. The are accustomed to the scent of humans, so it does not stop them from marking their territory.

The nukes would help, but would be counter productive.

Uncle_bob
Jan 4, 2004, 04:57 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:55, Bradicus wrote:
I dont think domestic cats would pay any mind to your fecal matter. The are accustomed to the scent of humans, so it does not stop them from marking their territory.

Oh damnit. What the hell is a cat gonna do with a lawnmower anyway? Alright Braddy, can Uncle just shit on the cat itself?

Bradicus
Jan 4, 2004, 05:08 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:57, Uncle_bob wrote:

On 2004-01-04 13:55, Bradicus wrote:

Oh damnit. What the hell is a cat gonna do with a lawnmower anyway? Alright Braddy, can Uncle just shit on the cat itself?

I am fairly sure that would work. The cat would most likely never come near your house again... but i dont think thats your real problem.
I would suggest investing in a toilet instead of coming up with an excuse to drop the deuce on household objects.
If you still want to defile the cat, make sure it is de-clawed (for its safety, and yours)

It may just take the wink out of your brown eye http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

_Ted_
Jan 4, 2004, 05:18 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:52, Prof_Frink wrote:

On 2004-01-04 13:44, _Ted_ wrote:

No, people are just over reacting about it because they think it's funny or something.

Oh, I just read his "Law", It sounded like it was something terrible the way these people talk about it. I expected something like "All posters must sacrifice their first born child to Abdur."

ABDUR101
Jan 4, 2004, 05:32 PM
Actually, I am a dictator. So there.

...But I'm a fun loving tyranical dictator!

..but then that doesn't really make a difference. OH WELL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2004-01-04 15:17 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Jan 4, 2004, 05:58 PM
My Cat literally just walked onto my computer desk, climbed onto the keyboard, sat on it's back and started licking it's nuts... and then gave me a puzzled look when I yelled at it to get off.

ABDUR101
Jan 4, 2004, 06:18 PM
Mad juju yo.

Bradicus
Jan 4, 2004, 06:55 PM
On 2004-01-04 14:58, Kizaragu wrote:
My Cat literally just walked onto my computer desk, climbed onto the keyboard, sat on it's back and started licking it's nuts... and then gave me a puzzled look when I yelled at it to get off.

wouldn't you?

Robo47
Jan 4, 2004, 06:59 PM
I shot my cat. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif What fun!

KaFKa
Jan 4, 2004, 07:07 PM
On 2004-01-04 14:32, ABDUR101 wrote:
Actually, I am a dictator. So there.

...But I'm a fun loving tyranical dictator!

..but then that doesn't really make a difference. OH WELL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2004-01-04 15:17 ]</font>

abdur, you're still a tyrranical dictator that should be taken out of power the fun way...

*hides his awp*

what? i didnt say that. and no, i dont have a .50 cal sniper rifle behind my back fully loaded with the safety off. thats just absurd...

*runs away*

shinto_kuji
Jan 4, 2004, 07:40 PM
i would also be puzzled if someone told me to "get off" as i licked myself. not that i do.

and yes, abdur is a fun dictator. more like jacko (dont tell me he isnt a tyranical dictator) then a hitler. now im just waiting for abdur to say how he loves the children.

Uncle_bob
Jan 4, 2004, 07:42 PM
On 2004-01-04 16:40, shinto_kuji wrote:
i would also be puzzled if someone told me to "get off" as i licked myself. not that i do.

and yes, abdur is a fun dictator. more like jacko (dont tell me he isnt a tyranical dictator) then a hitler. now im just waiting for abdur to say how he loves the children.

Uncle loves the children. :B

shinto_kuji
Jan 4, 2004, 07:46 PM
uh oh, uncle is coming.

-hides his cancer ridden child-

>.> <.< >.>

speaking of mj, did anyone else hear about that secret room they found at his ranch?

Robo47
Jan 4, 2004, 10:10 PM
Yeah, filled with spare noses right?

shinto_kuji
Jan 4, 2004, 10:47 PM
O.O.... no thats a seperate room. this one had a bunch of fake doors and stuff to get to it, then inside was a ton of huge dollhouses and all these uber realistic dolls.

Robo47
Jan 4, 2004, 10:50 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif the poor dolls... hah!

_Ted_
Jan 4, 2004, 11:41 PM
On 2004-01-04 19:47, shinto_kuji wrote:
O.O.... no thats a seperate room. this one had a bunch of fake doors and stuff to get to it, then inside was a ton of huge dollhouses and all these uber realistic dolls.

Really? Got a link to the story? I hear that he has secret rooms full of cadavers too. He has to take a new nose from one of them each week.

KaFKa
Jan 5, 2004, 12:12 AM
On 2004-01-04 20:41, _Ted_ wrote:

On 2004-01-04 19:47, shinto_kuji wrote:

Really? Got a link to the story? I hear that he has secret rooms full of cadavers too. He has to take a new nose from one of them each week.

its like a daily tabloid x.x;;

shinto_kuji
Jan 5, 2004, 01:22 AM
hey... daily tabloids never lie. did you know dentists are no longer accepting vampires into their offices. they say their teeth are too hard to clean.

Monomate
Jan 5, 2004, 07:17 PM
On 2004-01-04 16:40, shinto_kuji wrote:

i get off when i lick myself...

i get off when teh ladies lick me...

and

teh ladies get off when i lick them...

it all evens out in the end...