PDA

View Full Version : GC: Darl Falz

SJMcNic
Jan 4, 2004, 04:02 PM
is there any easier way of beating the dark falz on offline mode?

i tried at level 35 but his techniques kept on hitting me and i couldnt use my resta

SpecterOpacus
Jan 4, 2004, 04:08 PM
Hard mode right?

PhatDiddy
Jan 4, 2004, 04:18 PM
im assuming ur on hard mode (ur lvl 35). for his first form u probably cant use resta cuz ur frozen or u ran out of TP. just keep on attacking the first 2 forms, kill them quickly otherwise they can deal a whole lotta damage. for the last form if ur not a force (even if u r one) u NEED a gun to hit Falz while hes far away. the last part is tough the first time through.
BTW it would help if we knew what class u r

GrandWarlock
Jan 4, 2004, 09:07 PM
On 2004-01-04 13:02, SJMcNic wrote:
is there any easier way of beating the dark falz on offline mode?

i tried at level 35 but his techniques kept on hitting me and i couldnt use my resta

/ if you're on easy than you obviously need a lot of help in the gameplay of pso. if you're on hard than i can understand you not beating it. but to win for a hunter you need good techs, an accurate close -range weapon (saber-seriesshould do well), a good weapon in the handgun series. a 4 slot armor with some general/bodies and some general or ogre/powers, and if you feel like it, filling up the fourth slot with a general/legs (all of the slot units can be better of course). if you're a ranger then a weapon in the rifle series, and something in the mechgun series, and a saber-series weapon if you feel like it. once again have good techs and the armor stuff is the same. forces are almost completely different from the rest of the classes so you need a nearly completely different strategy. go in there with a weapon in the handgun-series and one in the rod-series (whatever the long things are). ufor the armor just make it a good frame with 4 slots on it, and instead of the power make it mind. customize your actios so you have resta on the first screen, and fluids somewhere on there also. that should do it. -grandwarlcok-

_tsunami
Jan 4, 2004, 11:47 PM
also try to get weapons with the dark % on it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
deals the extra damage

Crystal_Shard
Jan 5, 2004, 12:10 AM
You should be able to use, or almost be able to use
Freeze Barriers. Falz greatest attack is his Rabarta.
Try to find Resist/Cold/Freeze/etc to survive the multiple Rabartas.

His second greatest is tied between his physical slash and his Grantz.
As long as you can survive both and get knocked down each time,
you're set.

All that's left is hoping you have the resources to outlast him.

For the Grantz, I've heard that you should try to get hit by the last
or second last of his blue missiles. That way, you'll gain temporary
invincibility before the Grantz hit you.

As long as your HP is enough to survive any single hit from him,
you should just hope that they still hit hard enough to knock you down.

Just heal like there's no tomorrow!

Butoden
Jan 5, 2004, 03:20 AM
invincibility before the Grantz hit you. I was sometimes able to dodge both, just run in 1 direction for the missiles and walk one way and then another way for Grantz.

Hikara
Jan 5, 2004, 12:37 PM
On 2004-01-05 00:20, Butoden wrote:

invincibility before the Grantz hit you. I was sometimes able to dodge both, just run in 1 direction for the missiles and walk one way and then another way for Grantz.

There's a problem with that. Grants follows you. I would know: I use it a lot.

What class are you using? We can help out better if we know.

I'm the guy for Forces, though. They're really the only people I play with...

MaxBuster
Jan 5, 2004, 02:12 PM
I'm assuming that only the 3rd form is giving you trouble? Since there is no way to dodge his slash or Grants, you must make sure you're able to withstand each attack. Equip HP and Resist units to mitigate the damages and forget about the DEF and EVP units as they'll do you no good. Attack as usual when he's close, shoot him with guns when he's far, and fry his ass with Foie when he's in his invincible form. The battle may take long, but you should be able to win.

Tai
Jan 5, 2004, 06:54 PM
I was on lvl 35 and beat falz with my HUmar heres a lil secret when falz shots them balls let the last one hit you it should shamck you to ur back and as soon as you stand back up use resta. Grantz will not hit you. Ive done this trick with my FOnewn just resently in v-hard at lvl 60.It worked for all my chars maybe you should try.

SJMcNic
Jan 6, 2004, 05:53 PM
well i am a HUmar, my weapons are: Blade+9, Buster+4, Heart Assault and a Gigush+4. Which weapons should i use?

The techniques i have are Resta, Gifoie, Razonde, Rabarta and Ryuker and a couple of those supporting techniques, which ones work best against him?

PhatDiddy
Jan 6, 2004, 06:02 PM
im going to try to help you again. first of all i dont suggest using any form of non-rare mechguns against his 3rd form: get something like a high end pistol the purple, red, or yellow one (cant remember names: except ones called a raygun). that should be enough to kill the last form. also if you want and you know you won't run out of TP you can use techniques such as Foie while Falz is invinsible.
for the first two forms (which I dont see how they could give u trouble) use your buster and maybe grind it a bit more (but thats up to you), or find a better saber rare or non rare. This might sound kinda lame but if your in hard try to get a DB saber: its good for low level hunters. I used it to kill Hard falz so i know u'll be just fine with one.
One more thing: it would help if we were positive on wut difficulty ur in.
GOOD LUCK

KingChaos
Jan 6, 2004, 06:08 PM
Well for hunter this is what i do i have foie merge and my barrier use both and mech and u may have double saber that help too and maybe dragon hp