Jan 5, 2004, 03:36 PM
Iron Maiden...

Metallica...

Judas Priest...

AFI...

Nah, I'm not gonna list em all.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 5, 2004, 03:39 PM
Gorillaz, the Left Rights, Mindless Self Indulgence, Linkin Park, StainD, System of a Down, Queens of the Stone Age, Drowning Pool, the Offspring, Red hot chili Peppers, Tenacious D, the White Stripes, the Vines, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Metallica, Ramstien, Korn, Disturbed, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana, Alien Ant Farm, Dave Matthews Band, Kid Rock, Andrew W.K, Rob Zombie,Foo Fighters, Audio_Subversion, U2, P.O.D, 'Wierd Al' Yankovic, Incubus, Puddle of Mudd,Smile Empty Soul, Godsmack, AFI, and Static-X.

You asked, and I told.

Kizaragu
Jan 5, 2004, 03:53 PM
There's no way near enough spam in this topic as there should be.

Bradicus
Jan 5, 2004, 04:00 PM
On 2004-01-05 12:39, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Gorillaz, the Left Rights, Mindless Self Indulgence, Linkin Park, StainD, System of a Down, Queens of the Stone Age, Drowning Pool, the Offspring, Red hot chili Peppers, Tenacious D, the White Stripes, the Vines, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Metallica, Ramstien, Korn, Disturbed, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana, Alien Ant Farm, Dave Matthews Band, Kid Rock, Andrew W.K, Rob Zombie,Foo Fighters, Audio_Subversion, U2, P.O.D, 'Wierd Al' Yankovic, Incubus, Puddle of Mudd,Smile Empty Soul, Godsmack, AFI, and Static-X.

You asked, and I told.

I have great respect for all of tho.... wait... kid rock... nevermind.

Dime
Jan 5, 2004, 06:03 PM
All those bands suck monkey labia.

Allos
Jan 5, 2004, 06:22 PM
Then, pray tell, what does "the great one" listen to?

And I'm not talking bout the hockey player.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allos on 2004-01-05 15:24 ]</font>

Dime
Jan 5, 2004, 06:23 PM
Elvis and Costello, and Jefferson Starship.

KaFKa
Jan 5, 2004, 07:07 PM
On 2004-01-05 15:23, Dime wrote:

*look of shame*

Monomate
Jan 5, 2004, 07:56 PM

Jefferson Starship roxx0rz

Beatles, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steve Miller Band, Van Halen, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Queen, The Black Crows, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Heart, Santana, Pink Floyd, The Allman Brothers, Yes, Blue Oyster Cult, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Peter Frampton, David Bowie, The Doobie Brothers, Warren Zevon, Deep Purple, The Animals, War, Kansas, Ten Years After, Led Zeppelin, Good Charlotte, Janis Joplin, Tenacious D, Alice Cooper, Foghat, REO Speedwagon, Ted Nugent, The Guess Who, Simon and Garfunkel, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, tHrOnE, Ozzy Osbourne, Jefferson Airplane/Starship...

there's more...I just can't think of them right now...

that and there's too many to list.

have fun making fun of 'em dime...

Captain_Bob
Jan 5, 2004, 08:06 PM
On 2004-01-05 16:56, Monomate wrote:

Beatles, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steve Miller Band, Van Halen, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Queen, The Black Crows, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Heart, Santana, Pink Floyd, The Allman Brothers, Yes, Blue Oyster Cult, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Peter Frampton, David Bowie, The Doobie Brothers, Warren Zevon, Deep Purple, The Animals, War, Kansas, Ten Years After, Led Zeppelin, Good Charlotte, Janis Joplin, Tenacious D, Alice Cooper, Foghat, REO Speedwagon, Ted Nugent, The Guess Who, Simon and Garfunkel, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, tHrOnE, Ozzy Osbourne, Jefferson Airplane/Starship...

You listen to the cool stuff too? AWESOME!!!

*rocks on*

Monomate
Jan 5, 2004, 08:09 PM
On 2004-01-05 17:06, Captain_Bob wrote:

You listen to the cool stuff too? AWESOME!!!

*rocks on*

oh yeah!

classic rock. True Music!

*roxxors*

Ketchup345
Jan 5, 2004, 08:15 PM

I listen to most of them, and you forgot The Who.

I really listen to whatever my favorite radio station plays (it's my state's #1 Rock Station, #2 station of any type of music {was #1 before they got a new Morning Show}).

Classic Rock > Everything Else.

50 useless FKL points if anyone correctly guesses what station it is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-01-07 16:25 ]</font>

Monomate
Jan 5, 2004, 08:23 PM
On 2004-01-05 17:15, Ketchup345 wrote:

I listen to most of them, and you forgot The Who.

I really listen to whatever my favorite radio station plays (it's my state's #1 Rock Station, #2 station of any type of music {was #1 before they got a new Morning Show}).

Classic Rock > Everything Else.

oh fuck! you're right!
how could i forget The Who...I have THe Who Ultimate Collection...grr...stupidity has taken me...

Golden Earring is good too.

Molly Hatchett, Marshall Tucker, Charlie Daniels Band, .38 Special

some Southern Rock for ya.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2004-01-05 17:24 ]</font>

Jonny_Payfone
Jan 5, 2004, 10:45 PM
Choking Victim, Left Over Crack, Morning Glory, INDK, Operation Ivy, The Dead Kennedy's, Against All Authority, Against Me, RadioHead, Nirvana, Violent Femmes, The Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, The Distillers, The Blood Brothers, Mindless Self Indulgence, HORSE the band, Beck, Bright Eyes, Modest Mouse, OutKast, Aesop Rock, Sage Francis....I guess thats all I can think of for now for some reason, but there's tons more.

Monomate
Jan 6, 2004, 11:20 AM
add:
Bruce Springsteen, John Cougar Mellencamp, Boston, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Buffet, The Byrds, John Prine

and there were others i thought of, but have since forgotten...(shoulda written em down...)

Omni-Man
Jan 6, 2004, 08:12 PM
Hee Hee Hee...

DeVo (pre-1980), The Talking Heads, Oing Boingo, They Might Be Giants, Nine Inch Nails, Simon and Garfunkel, The Beatles, The Dead Kennedy's, Napoleon the 14th, The Police, Wesley Willis, Harry Belafonte, Los Lobos, Nirvana, Beck, The Crucifucks, Big Black, Elvis Costello, Johnny Cash...

And the Blue's Clues theme song keeps repeating in my skull.... urg

Yeah, my musical taste is a bit... eccentric.

BTW, when are you going to become a full fledged Quarter, Dime?

KaFKa
Jan 6, 2004, 08:21 PM
too little http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif in this thread...

Ketchup345
Jan 7, 2004, 06:23 AM
On 2004-01-06 17:21, KaFKa wrote:
too little http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif in this thread...

You're right, almost the same as the Off Topic thread that comes up every now and then.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 7, 2004, 06:26 AM
On 2004-01-05 19:45, Jonny_Payfone wrote:
Choking Victim, Left Over Crack, Morning Glory, INDK, Operation Ivy, The Dead Kennedy's, Against All Authority, Against Me, RadioHead, Nirvana, Violent Femmes, The Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, The Distillers, The Blood Brothers, Mindless Self Indulgence, HORSE the band, Beck, Bright Eyes, Modest Mouse, OutKast, Aesop Rock, Sage Francis....I guess thats all I can think of for now for some reason, but there's tons more.

I am....simply amazed that someone else even knows who they are....

Monomate
Jan 7, 2004, 07:01 PM
The Talking Heads, The Grateful Dead...

Herogod
Jan 9, 2004, 03:12 PM
Oasis,Blur,Pulp,The Coral,The Clash,Franz Ferdinand,The Police,Peaches,The Strokes,(The?) Police,Black Sabbath,Kings of Leon (A lot of UK Rock)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Herogod on 2004-01-09 12:12 ]</font>

darthsaber9x9
Jan 9, 2004, 04:43 PM
i hate the distillers they are utter crap. brody cant sing for peanuts. ok my bands

nirvana
rage against the machine
feeder
foo fighters
the darkness
muse
tenacious d
inme
th sex pistols
PiL(my dad was in em)
blink 182
greenday
janes addiction
red hot chili peppers
electric 6 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
system of a down
lostprophets
marilyn manson
zebrahead
guns n roses
aerosmith
the white stripes
rancid
papa roach
the cooper temple clause
weezer
rammstein

er thats all for now ill update later...maybe

Reiya
Jan 9, 2004, 05:13 PM
WU-TANG CLAN

ALL MY NIGGAS KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Voodoochild
Jan 9, 2004, 05:39 PM
Black Flag(Henry Rollins), Iron Maiden, Death, Ramones, AC/DC, Bob Marley, Metallica, Venom, Slayer, Black Sabbath, The Cult, Anthrax, Vectom, Pouppe Fabrikk, Judas Priest, Dio, Jefferson Airplane, Rolling Stones, Hendrix. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Voodoochild on 2004-01-09 14:42 ]</font>

Dime
Jan 9, 2004, 06:21 PM
On 2004-01-09 14:13, Reiya wrote:
WU-TANG CLAN

ALL MY NIGGAS KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I bet you're white.

Reiya
Jan 10, 2004, 09:03 AM
i aint white.

Allos
Jan 10, 2004, 12:22 PM
On 2004-01-10 06:03, Reiya wrote: