PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY ULT.!!!!!!!!!!

FOmarl_Kerry
Jan 8, 2004, 03:17 PM
Hey i finally made it to ult mode in GC! i beat VH at lv 71 and i beat the sil dragon at 72 now im lv 73! and my FOmarl is still kickin butt! all thanx to sean (soccerdudegy) he told my that i should stick with her just a little longer and that was back ta lv 45...4 weeks ago. and now... im awesome!thanks

-Luke-
Jan 8, 2004, 03:30 PM
Cool, I was so happy when I got my first char to Ult, but watch out in Caves, you will have a nasty surprise from the Megid. Damn killed me when I was 2 mins into the level, and I vowed not to return until I was much buffer, but then I am a HU, so its different for me. Have fun, you're finally in the main part of the game, getting to Ult is just training, ult is where its at baby!
Luke

KaFKa
Jan 8, 2004, 03:35 PM
welcome to the land where isnta-kill is quite the possibility, my friend. have fun!

Reiya
Jan 8, 2004, 04:15 PM
i remember when i got to ultimate it was aight till i reached the caves.........ahhhhh the horror*screams*

MaxBuster
Jan 8, 2004, 04:30 PM
Congrats on reaching Ult. I'd say Deband for yourself, Zalure/Jellen for the rest, then you'll find plenty of cute and cuddly hamsters roaming in the caves. Can't do anything with those lillies, though.

Dhylec
Jan 8, 2004, 06:10 PM
On 2004-01-08 13:30, MaxBuster wrote:
Can't do anything with those lillies, though.

yes you can, but it require some experience playing with them lilies
best way for now is get a handgun & peck away from afar.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zelgadis
Jan 8, 2004, 07:26 PM
My advice to you. Stay close to the lillies. They won't spit megid. You also might want to do Forest runs until you hit level 85. Things won't kill you as fast. Yeah but my first FO was about 80 before he made it to ult. Had a hard time living through Falz physical attack. Finally I got about 4 scape dolls then found out I didn't need them. Second FOmar was level 45 when he decked Falz in V.hard

CGoodness
Jan 8, 2004, 07:59 PM
getting to ultimate for me the first time was awesome. It was a really long time ago though.. lol I got to Ultimate in February of last year with my first character, then got my 2nd and 3rd guys to ult in the past few weeks... almost 11 months later lol

PJ
Jan 8, 2004, 08:20 PM
Aahhhhhh... my first ulty character... I was so excited. It took me so long, and I was like, "Woo! I'm like the good players of PSO! I rock so much n_n"

That mustave been summer of 2003.

Now, only a few short months later, I have 5 characters in Ult. Strage.

And my FOmar is 135, so he IS one of the good players of PSO! ^___^

MelancholyWitch
Jan 8, 2004, 08:50 PM
The hardest jump is forest to caves its alot differnet. getting surrounded and instant death. if u have 5-7 hours a hell load of items (difuild/trifuild) then it should be no problem.

Vielka
Jan 8, 2004, 08:59 PM
Can u make it to ult in lv 71. On my Fonewearl i had to wait till lv 80 to get to ult eventhough i had already beaten Vhard ruins 3 times. Almost forgot, congrats and have fun.

P.S. Ult Caves is my Home.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vielka on 2004-01-08 18:02 ]</font>

FOmarl_Kerry
Jan 8, 2004, 09:32 PM
well thanx i really feel good about my acomplishment now =) im already in the caves andi am doin ok everyone says "the megid is impossible" i was like no i can stand in it an be like aff feel the slight tingle of the dark =)...so im now lv 73 and in caves 2... so befor i make a fool of myself at th De Ra Lie does anyone have any good stratagies on it?

badbitz
Jan 8, 2004, 09:35 PM
ult is good cause its more difficult for the haxxors.
say, in normal, a hacker would just pull out some crazy damage weapon and they would kill everything one hit.
in ult, theyd need to at least hit twice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MelancholyWitch
Jan 8, 2004, 09:50 PM
buy every fuild that u can have gizonde or rafioe and just shoot away technqies

Vielka
Jan 9, 2004, 11:33 AM
for me, after beating him 4 times he changed. I use to hurt him with my barta and mace of adaman and the occasional grants. Now he is all grants and Zonde. Since its your first time, use barta when he attaches to you, grants when he is beside u swimming and rafoie when hes away from you. Buy every fluid and mate u can. GL
P.S. aim for the head as much as u can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vielka on 2004-01-09 08:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vielka on 2004-01-09 08:34 ]</font>

Jarek
Jan 9, 2004, 05:29 PM
ahh...FOmarls! my favorite class! i think the best way to beat the big worm =) is to constantly keep using gizonde with a yellow merge equipped. unless it's rafoie it's weak against; i haven't beaten him in a while. can't remember. =)
and definitely keep up on the jellen/zalure, deband/shifta; it helps a ton.
and congrats too. getting to ultimate is quite something.

Nazo
Jan 9, 2004, 08:46 PM
Meh, lucky u! I'm going to attempt Dark Falz today (at lv 61)! I'll be joining ye soon too!

cHaOsMaZtA
Jan 10, 2004, 02:14 AM
heh, my fonewearl worked falz at lvl 40-ish. but the fact that she was ultra tweaked probably had something to do with that. 4 god/hps club of laconium, mace of adaman, club of zurimian, sato (20/20/30/130), foie merge. ahhh, you gotta love tweakage. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cengah
Jan 10, 2004, 02:49 AM
Its funny. Most people's first time through they level up like mad.

MY FOnewearl beat Vhard Falz at level 75. She was my first Character to Ult.

My Humar beat Vhard Falz at level 50.
That and he took out the whole forest at level 51-52 (leveled up at the dragon)

As for taking out mr crustacean. Use Gizonde. First time I took him on I counted how many times I used it. It was about 135. So bring a lot of fluids with you.

silvermax
Jan 10, 2004, 03:41 AM
funny no one has said a thing about mines....

the sinos suck at first....

i was one hit KOed so many time by the Reds..... now they just bounce off of me =p

oh and then Ruins again..... the belra things http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cengah
Jan 10, 2004, 04:22 AM
Yeah the belras are by far the most annoying.

Especially when your fighting off hoards of Arlans and Merlans while two Indi belra's are blasting their arms at you.

Kraida
Jan 10, 2004, 11:45 AM
Once you get to ULT, you can probably get to the mines if you're pushing it, but it'll take some levelling up before you can safely navigate the mines and ruins. gillchics lasers and belras are the bane of my existence.

Jarek
Jan 10, 2004, 04:05 PM
nothing quite like getting blasted by arms and lasers, huh? hey, at least it's not megid. =)

Vielka
Jan 10, 2004, 04:21 PM
On 2004-01-10 13:05, psobsesser wrote:
nothing quite like getting blasted by arms and lasers, huh? hey, at least it's not megid. =)

i dont know whats worst. Megid from a ob lily or megid from a grand sorceor...damn ruins... He heals!

Cengah
Jan 10, 2004, 04:50 PM
I hate Gran sorceror's their grantz and megid and their resta

epeon
Jan 11, 2004, 02:27 PM
well lilly's are bad but mines sheesh.
I'm level 122 and my ass gets kicked big time!

Vielka
Jan 11, 2004, 03:10 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:27, epeon wrote:
well lilly's are bad but mines sheesh.
I'm level 122 and my ass gets kicked big time!

for me its the ultimate ruins. I just get clobbered here, and im at lv103 FOnewearl

Jarek
Jan 11, 2004, 07:05 PM
the ruins are definitely hard work. but it is the last ep.1 level, so it should be hard, right? megid just isn't anybody's friend except the caster's.

SnoopyEgotist
Jan 11, 2004, 07:57 PM
As soon as you beat Normal mode, everythings pretty easy except for the first time you have to beat dark falz's third form, and then very hard is incredibly easy.