PDA

View Full Version : Some1 with Xbox and Gamecube

Giezus
Jan 8, 2004, 04:05 PM
Im going to be getting the GCN version pretty soon, but I dont really want to start off with nothing. I'll trade whatever I have on my Xbox PSO characters for some PSOGC stuff. I doubt there will be many people responding to this, but its worth a try.

HAVE (Xbox Ver)
-200+ items, so lots of stuff. Ask and I will look.

WANTS (GCN Ver)
-All lvl 30 Disks
-Sigh of a God
-Mind Materials (lots)
-God/Minds (x4)
-God/Hp
-Devils Tail (Mind=185+)
-Meseta (lots)

Thats about it. Please dont take this as a joke. Im getting off PSOX and going on PSOGC. Oh, I dont want any of the weapons to have high/hacked percents (i.e. No Hit % above 50, or 3 diff % above 50 on a single weapon). Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-01-08 20:19 ]</font>

Ryusei
Jan 8, 2004, 04:31 PM
remember me? im on GC...
ill give u 4 God/Arm and 4 God/HP... do u still have ure black and yellow ring? im also looking for a T J-Sword with 100%hit and no Native %'s...

Giezus
Jan 8, 2004, 05:55 PM
Yup. I have black, Yellow, Blue, Green, White and Red Reings also. And I know I have a TJ-Sword, not sure about the hit%. Anything else you might have/want?

Ryusei
Jan 8, 2004, 07:20 PM
well...to be honest...i have everything u want there...except for all lv30 disks...i have some of them...and im not sure about double sabre...ill trade u the eight God units for black and yellow ring...k? u haf the rings on GC right?

Giezus
Jan 8, 2004, 07:49 PM
No, thats not the point of this post. I'm trying to trade my Xbox items for GC items (because Im switching from PSOX to PSOGC). I just want some items so I dont have to start of with nothing (again).

Ryusei
Jan 8, 2004, 08:17 PM
...wut? but i m trading u...

Giezus
Jan 8, 2004, 09:52 PM
Do you have PSOX (Phantasy Star Online Xbox)? Because that is what I have currently. Soon I'm going to be trading in my Xbox to get PSOGC (Phantasy Star Online Game Cube) because my Thompson Drive started to take it effect on it. So I'm trying to trade my PSOX items for PSOGC items.

Skuda
Jan 8, 2004, 09:57 PM
how do you suppose you'd do that?

Ryusei
Jan 8, 2004, 10:05 PM
um...people dont usually buy the same game for two different systems...im offering my 8 GC God units for ure GC Black and Yellow Rings...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryusei on 2004-01-08 19:06 ]</font>

Giezus
Jan 8, 2004, 11:19 PM
Scott_Kuda: Well, Id prob be giving the person the items, then when I get PSOGC I'll be asking for the items they owe me.

Ryusei: How many times do I have to say this: I dont have PSOGC, I only have PSOX. I'm saying bye bye to my Xbox and trading it in for a GC (prob this weekend). Got it?

Ryusei
Jan 8, 2004, 11:46 PM
...u never said that...then if u dont haf black&yellow ring, ure not gettin the God units...and have fun looking for people with both PSOGC and PSOX...i highly doubt u'll find one...

Giezus
Jan 9, 2004, 10:13 AM
I said that in my first post. And yes, I know I wont be getting the God/Units. Oh, and I have run into a few people here that have both, but at least I tried.

Ryusei
Jan 9, 2004, 10:27 AM
i really want the black and yellow rings...PM me when u get them on GC..i'll giveu whatever u want...

Giezus
Jan 9, 2004, 11:49 AM
Yea, once I start getting some good rares I'll most likely set up a list. I'll also make the Yellow and Black Rings one of my priority needs.

So, anyone else want to trade?