PDA

View Full Version : GC: Voice Chat w/me!

kevlar_pso
Jan 8, 2004, 04:29 PM
Ha, every1 who has both GCN and Xbox versions, hook me up w/your gamertags, and I'll do the same. If we happen to run into each other on the Xbox, we could switch over to the GCN version, stay on Live, and voice chat on GCN! Whatcha think? I'm gettin my router this weekend. Late Sun nite-Early Mon morning will work for me.

We could even form our own clan where we do this. It would be funny, 3 of us in a room, usin our headsets and some1 else joins and starts typin. Wonders how we can be playing for so long w/out typin. Ha, well maybe it won't be that funny, I'm really tired, but it would be an interesting concept. Who is up?

kevlar_pso
Jan 8, 2004, 04:32 PM
Attention all anal haters : save your "this needs to be moved to another forum" cr@p. That just makes for an annoying reply.

Outrider
Jan 8, 2004, 05:45 PM
That idea doesn't seem efficient at all.

But hey, whatever you wanna do.

Liquid_Bacon
Jan 8, 2004, 05:52 PM
My friend and I used to call eachother on the phone and use that as voice chat when I played the GameCube version. If you can get yourselves on the same team in a Battle game, it's really quite handy.

kevlar_pso
Jan 12, 2004, 06:25 PM
Not efficient Out? You would say using a KB or the onscreen KB is more effecient than using voice chat? What did I say about haters?? Or was that a Gamestop reply?