PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to write a book report...

Saiffy
Jan 8, 2004, 10:37 PM
That's due in 12 hours and I haven't even started to read a book, any suggestions?

DOG21313
Jan 8, 2004, 10:43 PM
Do it on Abdur's Biography, it tells about his approach to the throne and how the final law came into play. Its an intresting read and helps you to not get banned... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Saiffy
Jan 8, 2004, 10:46 PM
i already follow Abdur's Law and believe in it, im gonna start a fan club, to join you must memorize the, well 2 articles of Abdur's Law word for word

Sord
Jan 8, 2004, 10:46 PM
If your serious about Abdur's biography, i actually want to see it.

Sord
Jan 8, 2004, 10:51 PM
there's three actually:

1.I'm going to give out official warnings to anyone who purposely mispells "count" without the "o".

2.Telling people they aren't welcome in Fresh Kills, or aren't worth the time to reply to, will also earn you a warning. The forums are for everyone, not just a single group or member, and they are no ones playgrounds. If you can't play together and by the rules, don't post.

3.OK, rule here, don't post overly repeated words that take up alot of space, nor make people scroll with blank space. Last warning to everyone.

DOG21313
Jan 8, 2004, 10:52 PM
On 2004-01-08 19:46, Saiffwin wrote:
i already follow Abdur's Law and believe in it, im gonna start a fan club, to join you must memorize the, well 2 articles of Abdur's Law word for word

Well since we're on a message board, cant we just copy and paste em? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Saiffy
Jan 8, 2004, 11:00 PM
i know where you live, ill be watching

or you can say it on a tape recorder(better yet video recroder) in an empty room and send it to:

123 Fake Street
Orgasm Ville, Ohio
USA

And ill let you join(With $50 shipping and handling)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Saiffy
Jan 8, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 2004-01-08 19:51, Sord wrote:
there's three actually:

1.I'm going to give out official warnings to anyone who purposely mispells "count" without the "o".

2.Telling people they aren't welcome in Fresh Kills, or aren't worth the time to reply to, will also earn you a warning. The forums are for everyone, not just a single group or member, and they are no ones playgrounds. If you can't play together and by the rules, don't post.

3.OK, rule here, don't post overly repeated words that take up alot of space, nor make people scroll with blank space. Last warning to everyone.

oh yes i forgot that, i was around when he made the Law, twas a sad day in the Landfill

Sord
Jan 8, 2004, 11:04 PM
On 2004-01-08 20:02, Saiffwin wrote:

On 2004-01-08 19:51, Sord wrote:

OK, rule here, don't post overly repeated words that take up alot of space, nor make people scroll with blank space. Last warning to everyone.

oh yes i forgot that, i was around when he made the Law, twas a sad day in the Landfill

So you don't support that law?

Saiffy
Jan 8, 2004, 11:07 PM
meh, i just sick of complaining.(Go back to one of my past posts labeled "I found something better to do then complain")

And if i didn't support it, why would i make a sig dedicated to it?(And name it Abdur's Law i might add)