PDA

View Full Version : [group fic] Episode II-2 discussion.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 06:15 PM
In this one we'll need some rules:

1)No uber powerful characters
2)No crossovers (Robo47's not here so we don't have to worry about that)
3)No sub-plots
4)have fun!
5)pleease don't control people's characters.

This one, we'll travl to a different area on Ragol.
Any Suggestions on what it should be?
I vote Desert.
In three hours I'll decide and start this off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaks on 2004-01-09 18:12 ]</font>

deathreaper
Jan 9, 2004, 06:28 PM
desert would be cool...
how powerful can we make a character (i don't want a character that are too weak)

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 06:38 PM
Well, no special powers and no supreme weapon

you can edit the appearnce of an existing weapon though

Example: Jaks' S-Rank sword's blade is a light blue metal.

Any weapon in PSO is okay, I mean no other game or mythical weapons (Excalibur, Zanbato, Soul Edge)

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 9, 2004, 06:58 PM
Hmmm, the desert sounds like a fine idea, but how about the icy glaciers or mountains or something like where you fight the Sil Dragon, I really dont see that being used frequently. But anything is fine by me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif !!

KaFKa
Jan 9, 2004, 07:02 PM
hmm... desert... sounds like something that hasnt been done in awile. is Kafka allowed to be in there? (hes on the powerful side, but by no means overpowering...)

Zebulan7
Jan 9, 2004, 07:04 PM
Why not the wetlands? The wetlands is home to many dangers in real life, natural and preditorial. Just a different idea as the desert has been used before. Just a thought.

Zzzzzz
Jan 9, 2004, 07:08 PM
By powerful do mean characters that have all
these extra stuff you can't get in PSO? I
doubt I'll join, I just wanted to know.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 9, 2004, 07:17 PM
I think that by powerful he means characters that destroy enemies with one shot or hit. That kinda kills the moment -_-...cough*Ignatious*cough...sorry had to get that out of my sistem http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 07:21 PM
No one hit kill single or multiple enemies.(We're in a new place, where would the fun be?)

Your weapon, as long as it is available in PSO can have a mind of it's own. (Naska's katana for example)

No overpowering.

example - If Hikara joined he could use Hikara, as he is not unbeatable.
But if Robo47 tried to put Quies in that wouldn't be allowed.

New area suggestions list:
Desert
Tundra(wait, didn't Robo47 do that?)
Wetlands (like the Florida Everglades right?)
Real Mountains (the CCA one wasn't even a mountain)

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 07:23 PM
how about a small island with several diffrent types of environment. It a Tsumikiri J-sword a supreme weapon (supreme really depends on ones perception of the word)

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 07:27 PM
On 2004-01-09 16:23, Sord wrote:
how about a small island with several diffrent types of environment.

Like the island on Bionicle?

It a Tsumikiri J-sword a supreme weapon (supreme really depends on ones perception of the word)

You can use ANY item available on PSO.

Zzzzzz
Jan 9, 2004, 07:33 PM
Howabout an old fortess in the niddle of a desert?

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 07:35 PM
Did robo47 get banned or something?

I vote for the wetlands.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 07:37 PM
Area suggestions:
New area suggestions list:
Desert
Tundra
Wetlands
Real Mountains
Fortress

Now whose participating, so I can properly start this off?

The story will be in a different thread, since this is the planning stage.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 07:37 PM

I don't pay attention to bionicle. They kill my fingers and are a copy off an old lego series that threw disks.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 07:40 PM
On 2004-01-09 16:35, shinto_kuji wrote:

Did robo47 get banned or something?

He went on a Buisness trip to
Japan, he'll be back next Wenesday.

He might be using honorifics when he comes back, he called me Michael-kun (Ian-KunX-kun! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 07:41 PM
On 2004-01-09 16:37, Sord wrote:

I don't pay attention to bionicle. They kill my fingers and are a copy off an old lego series that threw disks.

Throwbots? Naw, Bionicle was different than Throwbots.
(The Throwbots didn't have a storyline)

Temjin-On
Jan 9, 2004, 07:43 PM
Honorifics? Temmy-kun! oooh thats got a ring to it.
Anyway I vote we go to someplace with snow. I like snow.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 07:44 PM
no, i don't think that was them...might have been though. I wasn't talking about the storyline, i was talking about the peices. Only reason i know of bionicles is my little bros like them and i hate the fricken commercail. Ooo, mask of power, woop dee doo.

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 07:45 PM
I suppose I can throw one of my chars in. Hmm... think I'll choose my fonewearl this time. hearts sing is her name.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 07:46 PM
so i throw my rappy obssesed self in, or Seph?

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 07:47 PM
If you all believe Ragol os Earth, we can go to the remains of New York City, Japan or Sydney(SP? australia)

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 07:48 PM
the lost city of Atlanta! (futurama for those who don't know)

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 07:49 PM
nevermind what was here

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaks on 2004-01-09 16:59 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 07:53 PM
Meh, I don't have my chars in the bank-.-; I'll just describe her when the story gets going.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:08 PM
Alright, 1 hour till the start of the fic!

We need a title!!!

OMG!

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:10 PM
PSOers Vs. Bionicles, all Bionicles must die!

Seriously though, we should figure out a beggining plot before deciding a title in my opinion.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:12 PM
On 2004-01-09 15:15, Jaks wrote:

What if one character want to engage in conversation, or one character does something to another, we'll have a bunch of one line post. This thing would turn into an RP as if it was on a JavaScript chat.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:13 PM
Our hunters are banded together by my three (Jaks, Arcanum, and Paris) My people found a different transporter destination and wanted people to help explore. The boss will be deliberated upon the area.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:14 PM
Deliberation of the Uknown?

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:16 PM
On 2004-01-09 17:12, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-09 15:15, Jaks wrote:

What if one character want to engage in conversation, or one character does something to another, we'll have a bunch of one line post. This thing would turn into an RP as if it was on a JavaScript chat.

Its okay to have them talk for someone else, I meant don't say someone character got knocked out.

You can have someone else say something as long as you know the persons character's personality.

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 08:17 PM
I say controlling other characters is alright to some extent. Just don't go and do something that the character wouldn't. Oh well, I guess I'll add hearts sing into the character bank so people know what shes like (including her personality). It will be on the last page.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:19 PM
45 minute till the start, I pick the Wetlands.

Now for the Boss.

A giant Toad?
A giant Mech?
Bill Nye the Science Guy?
Something else?

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:20 PM
I'm going to be myself. Sord, the man obsessed with rappies beyond most peoples belief.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 9, 2004, 08:26 PM
I Wish to be in this !! Wolf Nasca, you can find him in the character back.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:29 PM
Just join when you feel like it. As long as we're still on Pioneer 2 or when we travel back to get items.

Zebulan7
Jan 9, 2004, 08:34 PM
I'd like to join but I am not sure exactly how this works. Do you just sit here improving the story for an hour, or does everyone take turns over days? Let me know please.

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 08:34 PM
What page of the char bank are people's chars on? Way too big to just search>.> <.< >.> Anyway, I say something like a giant toad (like you said) or a giant gator or worm... or something.

Kadou
Jan 9, 2004, 08:36 PM
On 2004-01-09 17:19, Jaks wrote:
45 minute till the start, I pick the Wetlands.

Now for the Boss.

A giant Toad?
A giant Mech?
Bill Nye the Science Guy?
Something else?

How about you don't decide the boss until you get to a point in the fic where you'll need to. It'll ruin everyone's fun if you just tell them what's gonna happen. Anyway, I might use Ignatious, but if this is going to have anything resembling a plot, then I'll either decide to make up a different character or spend a while thinking up a good reason for ignaitous to be on Ragol.

Hm.. If -Z joins in this one, maybe I'll bring back Arai, although Arai is kind of, well, "uber-powerful," as you've chosen to call it.

For location, I vote some sort of ruins. Not like the PSO ruins which are actually a space ship, but real ruins of an old city. Where these ruins are placed is entirely up to everyone else here. I think it'd be interesting, though, if maybe you decided to place these ruins someplace 30-50 miles away from where a nuclear bomb might have been dropped in the past. That sort of thing can make for all sorts of interesting creatures.

On 2004-01-09 17:34, Zebulan7 wrote:
I'd like to join but I am not sure exactly how this works. Do you just sit here improving the story for an hour, or does everyone take turns over days? Let me know please.

In most cases, people take turns posting whenever they can. The general rules are usually not to post twice or more in a row, not to completely mess up the plot, not to post spam, and not to kill someone else's character unless they give you their consent.

Jaks is trying to modify things to somewhat of a forum role-play, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2004-01-09 17:39 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:38 PM
Gator! Good idea! I can put in Steve Irwin to help! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-01-09 17:36, Kadou wrote:

For location, I vote some sort of ruins. Not like the PSO ruins which are actually a space ship, but real ruins of an old city. Where these ruins are placed is entirely up to everyone else here. I think it'd be interesting, though, if maybe you decided to place these ruins someplace 30-50 miles away from where a nuclear bomb might have been dropped in the past. That sort of thing can make for all sorts of interesting creatures.

Thats a good idea! I've changed my mind!

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:41 PM
Sord: A giant rappy!
Me, the sane Sord: A giant rappy!

For real though...how abouta cross between the gryphon thing-a-mabob in Ep2 and the fire dagon. The dragons body, but it will be covered in the griffin feathers and have it's tusks and wings. The feet will look like the dragons.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:42 PM

Nah, I'm just keeping this from going Ka-put like the "Ruins Run"

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 08:42 PM
Basically, a group fic works by people writing a short "chapter" or paragraph or whatever that goes with the story. It can take place over however long it takes for it to be finished.

Hm, kadou has a good point. Just wait on the boss (if there is one). I also like the idea of a ruined city type local (that's what I was going to use in my next fic._.). Alot of myssteries would spring up.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:43 PM
Ah! Kadou (or however it's spelt) beat two of us to the posts. Darn you! (j/k)
EDIT: spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-09 17:44 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:44 PM
15 minutes until the start of the fic!

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:46 PM
Sord (the rappy obssesed one, even though i'm a bit obssesed with them to) is in the character bank now.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:49 PM
10 minutes.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:50 PM
9 min 40 seconds

Kadou
Jan 9, 2004, 08:53 PM
On 2004-01-09 17:42, Jaks wrote:

Nah, I'm just keeping this from going Ka-put like the "Ruins Run"

Ruins Run was crap because its "plot" was waaayy too broad and left too much space for people to run off on their own little subplots. North Tower came out kind of wierd for the same reason, although rather than dying in spam, it simply became too boring to finish.

On 2004-01-09 17:41, Sord wrote:
For real though...how abouta cross between the gryphon thing-a-mabob in Ep2 and the fire dagon. The dragons body, but it will be covered in the griffin feathers and have it's tusks and wings. The feet will look like the dragons.

That's original. >_>

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 08:54 PM
Got an idea for the boss.

We will do these:

Tundra
Swamp
City

in that order, the city will be the final one we go to.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:56 PM
On 2004-01-09 17:41, Sord wrote:

That's original. >_>

Are you being serious or sarcastic?

EDIT: quote probs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-09 17:56 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 08:58 PM
It doesn't necessarily havta have seperate levels. It could all just be about exploring the city, but whatever, I don't care too much^_^;

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 08:59 PM
On 2004-01-09 17:54, Jaks wrote:

We will do these:

Tundra
Swamp
City

*wonders how a climate can suddenly change so rapidly from Tundra to Swamp* that's the beauty of fiction i guess.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 09:01 PM
On 2004-01-09 17:59, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-09 17:54, Jaks wrote:

We will do these:

Tundra
Swamp
City

*wonders how a climate can suddenly change so rapidly from Tundra to Swamp* that's the beauty of fiction i guess.

Teleporters?

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 09:02 PM
if we are exploring unknown land, who put the teleporters there?

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 09:03 PM
But how did the teleporters get there? Oh, another mystery for the story to solve =P

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 09:04 PM
Dammit!

Scratch Tundra!

Kadou
Jan 9, 2004, 09:06 PM
Aww, but I wanted to fight a moose monster. Ah well.

Just a suggestion: you should change this thread title to [Group Fic]: Episode II-2 Discussion, or something of that sort.

White_Knight
Jan 9, 2004, 09:24 PM
Crap I want to use VaAn but he's a Vamp/Angel Guess that counts him out of play huh?

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 09:28 PM
I think we are trying to go for a more realistic and streamlined fic that holds true to PSO.

White_Knight
Jan 9, 2004, 09:40 PM
not to sound like I'm beging but he keeps that a secret for obvious reasons so unless someone really close to him was about to die you wouldn't see anything not normal to human/newman kind.

Kadou
Jan 9, 2004, 09:45 PM
If you promise to keep dragons, spirits, special armors, other angels or vampires, and material that might otherise remind me of Neoluke out of the fic, then I don't particularly care if your character is a vamp/angel.

Also, don't try to draw too much attention to your character and/or move him into the center spotlight.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 09:49 PM
Kadou got it perfectly.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 09:52 PM
none the less, both you and Kadou are on, and i'm impatient. So get in the story already.

Jaks
Jan 9, 2004, 10:00 PM
Alright! Everyone to the actual fic now!

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 11, 2004, 11:53 AM
We should try to focus more in the actual story and in character interaction and less in combat. The way things are going is not going to work out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif.

shinto_kuji
Jan 11, 2004, 12:09 PM
Yeah, the fic just isn't going very well and everyone seems to just have forgotten Hearts >.< the only support char there and she gets the shaft >.> <.< >.> I also suggest everyone run their posts through a spell check if your not sure how something is spelled. -.-;; Maybe I'll throw Hearts back in...

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 11, 2004, 12:20 PM
Maybe I'll throw Hearts back in...

Please do !! We really need something interesting to happen.

Robo47
Jan 11, 2004, 12:56 PM
On 2004-01-11 09:09, shinto_kuji wrote:
Yeah, the fic just isn't going very well and everyone seems to just have forgotten Hearts >.< the only support char there and she gets the shaft >.> <.< >.> I also suggest everyone run their posts through a spell check if your not sure how something is spelled. -.-;; Maybe I'll throw Hearts back in...

I was going to mention Hearts, but I wasn't sure that you took her out or not.

shinto_kuji
Jan 11, 2004, 01:23 PM
Well, I've been working on FKLCL. Almost done with chapter 2. Harder to get inspired for it then I thought._. When I finish it I'll put Hearts back in I guess.

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 01:33 PM
On 2004-01-11 10:23, shinto_kuji wrote:
Harder to get inspired for it then I thought._.

You know, I've been struggling with that for a long time now. These group fics are my way of procrastinating gaining that inspiration.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 01:49 PM
I put another...what do you call sections of a group fic anyways? Hopefully it will move things along a bit. Like to the point with no more god damn toads and we are at the city.

Zzzzzz
Jan 11, 2004, 02:43 PM
Is it just me or is Sord the only guy posting?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 07:54 PM
DAMN! I wanted the panties...thats if they were the girls anyways.

EDIT: I have to type in a quote or i can't say girl, that sucks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-11 16:59 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Jan 11, 2004, 07:57 PM
Things in the fic are moving too fast with not enough connection, or environment interaction/description, or something.

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 07:59 PM
BLagh! I was just about to post and then you had to do your shit with the panties (lol).

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 08:29 PM
I know, funny shit huh?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 08:31 PM
On 2004-01-11 17:29, Jaks wrote:
I know, funny shit huh?

no, but it would be if i got the panties...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif worth a shot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 08:35 PM
Don't try to steal them, because a hunters item pouch can't be stolen from.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 08:37 PM
That's what you think! *somehow steals the panties*

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 08:43 PM
Well I know this is group fic discussion (which translates to spam), but aren't we getting just a little too off topic, or something?

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 08:49 PM
Boss fight time!

Kadou, I need your help to get it started, your people tells the group of a 'curse' and then the Giant Alligator flies up. You work the details though. Just don't do all of the boss fight.

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 08:53 PM
Do you seriously intend to end this now? And what's iwth the giant aligator (sp?)?! I refuse to write about a giant alligator (unless I get to name him Steve, the Mishapen Care-Bear).

Up in the rafters? UP IN THE RAFTERS?! They're a telepathist and a FOmar who can manipulate time, not pigeons!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2004-01-11 17:56 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 09:09 PM
No the fic will not end yet, we still have the ruins of New- erm, an ancient city to explore!

BTW they have a door in the rafters, and they aren't that high up, its just dark.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 09:15 PM
I refuse to take part in a fic with a giant flying aligator!!!

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 09:23 PM
On 2004-01-11 18:15, Sord wrote:
I refuse to take part in a fic with a giant flying aligator!!!

Yet more emphasis.

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 09:24 PM
He doesn't fly god dammit!

If you want it can be an Octopus or Squid, maybe a Whale!

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 09:25 PM
On 2004-01-11 18:24, Jaks wrote:
He doesn't fly god dammit!

If you want it can be an Octopus or Squid, maybe a Whale!

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one..!

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 09:26 PM
On 2004-01-11 18:25, Kadou wrote:

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one..!

!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

shinto_kuji
Jan 11, 2004, 09:30 PM
I was going to add a new character into the story, but meh. A boss already? The group has only been fighting/walking for like 5minutes >.> <.< >.> I say the swamps are directly connected to the ruined city. The "boss" if you will, is the one who destroyed the city? Maybe d-cells have been around longer on Ragol then everyone thinks...

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 09:30 PM
No boss yet >_<! We are going to meet those people, find out wth is up with them, ignore their beliefs the we can't get them out, and get into an adventure through another dimension trying to fix it so that they can! or something along thoses lines.

Spontaneous mind bursts brought to you by me

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 09:56 PM
On 2004-01-11 18:30, shinto_kuji wrote:
I say the swamps are directly connected to the ruined city. The "boss" if you will, is the one who destroyed the city? Maybe d-cells have been around longer on Ragol then everyone thinks...

Yes! Yes! Something like that!

On 2004-01-11 18:30, Sord wrote:
No boss yet >_<! We are going to meet those people, find out wth is up with them, ignore their beliefs the we can't get them out, and get into an adventure through another dimension trying to fix it so that they can! or something along thoses lines.

Spontaneous mind bursts brought to you by me

Someting along those lines, but without the fourth dimension stuff. Also, it's not just my char's beliefs that are keeping them from leaving the city. And no, it's not the boss either, if that's what you're thinking.

shinto_kuji
Jan 11, 2004, 10:18 PM
Kadou, I was going to add this character in, a kind of insane fonewm. Basically, he lives in the swamps, and has ever since he found out the "truths" of the swamp and ruined city. Kind of what made him insane in the first place... I could keep rambling about him, but it comes down to this. An insane fonewm who tries to guard/warn people blah blah blah. But, I wouldn't know how to add it in without conflicting with your characters or making it seem as if theres too may people. Suggestions?

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 10:20 PM
Perhaps via PM. We wouldn't want to ruin the story for everyone else, would we?

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 10:29 PM
Dude! My RAmars name is Arcanum not Arcanium!

Kadou
Jan 11, 2004, 10:41 PM
Close enough.
Goonight all. Talk to you tomarrow afternoon or night (EST).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2004-01-11 19:42 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 10:44 PM
ariund 6:00 right? I'm in EST and it gets dark here at 5:4X

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 02:15 AM
Well, even though i did't mean the fourth dimension (what were the first 3?) i guess we could travel through the fourth dimension (time) to a point when the city was still populated. Somewhere along the line we realize the city had something to do with Falz. Jak...work on your detail, the description of the temple was utterly horrible. It had a pool and rafters...wow, that's exciting.

More spntaneous mind burst brought to you by me.

Kadou
Jan 12, 2004, 05:05 PM
On 2004-01-11 23:15, Sord wrote:
Well, even though i did't mean the fourth dimension (what were the first 3?) i guess we could travel through the fourth dimension (time) to a point when the city was still populated. Somewhere along the line we realize the city had something to do with Falz. Jak...work on your detail, the description of the temple was utterly horrible. It had a pool and rafters...wow, that's exciting.

More spntaneous mind burst brought to you by me.

First three dimensions being length, width, and height. Me and Shinto are working out the details of Eranis, Erisai, a new char of his, and the origins of the city. The "boss" is gonna be a D-Cellular thing of some sort, although it may turn out that we never fight it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2004-01-12 14:07 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Jan 12, 2004, 05:12 PM
If you wanna get specific, we live in the 4d, not 3d. Meaning, we live in a world with height, width, depth, and time. If you wanna get more specific, it means that if we didn't have time, then when something moved, it would still be in the first location, also. I can get real in depth about this sort of thing... I forget what the 5th dimension is, but I think the 6th is something like a wrinkle. Where gettng from here to there is no longer a matter of distance or time. Anyway, I got a little of track>.< I'm a guy, Kadou. ^_^ And whenever you wanna start back on the story, we can. I'm waiting for another pso based dream for chapter 3 of FKLCL.

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 05:24 PM
uh, we don't live in the 4th dimension. We live in fpur seperate ones. They're just numbered. We really live in space-time. And matter curves space time and that's how gravity is created (theoretically)

Kadou
Jan 12, 2004, 05:31 PM
On 2004-01-12 14:24, Sord wrote:
And matter curves space time and that's how gravity is created (theoretically)

Actually, I think gravity is a force created so-far without explanation by baryons. Gravity warps space, which in turn causes time to become warped as well.

Anyway, if there's anyone actually reading the fic, I really doubt that they care much about how it may regard physics.

shinto_kuji
Jan 12, 2004, 05:57 PM
I didn't mean we live specifically in the 4th dimension. I said we live in 4d, meaning what we live in has 4 dimensions. Kadou is right, though. getting a little off topic...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shinto_kuji on 2004-01-12 15:04 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 06:00 PM
yeah...oh well. Imagine a taught sheet (space-time), place a ball on it (matter). The ball rolls to the center and makes a dent. That's how matter curves space time. As for traveling through time using gravity, you would have to have so much mass in one area that it rips space time, creating a wormhole _Einstein-Rosen bridges). Other time travel phenomena include Kerr holes and cosmic strings.

Kadou
Jan 12, 2004, 06:25 PM
Cosmic strings don't exist. Wormholes as of yet have not been proven to exist and the theory that supports them is based more on imagination than on physical law. Black holes are the only mass massive and dense enough to produce the amount of gravity needed to make a hole (or a very deep depression) in space-time. Now that that's established, can we return to talking about the fic and not about astrophysics?

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 06:27 PM
NO! Not until i say one last thing. All three things might work, they are theories that have not been disproven! So meh *smilie sticking it's tongue out and pulling an eyelid down*

Jaks
Jan 12, 2004, 06:28 PM
Darn Kadou beat me to it...

But to make it clear:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 06:29 PM
fine, i'll stop...Give me the panties d. amnit!

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 06:29 PM
fine, i'll stop...Give me the panties d. amnit!

EDIT: On a more serious note, what do you think about going back in time to when the city was populated (hopefully not by frogs, they are beggining to p. iss me off)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-12 15:30 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Jan 12, 2004, 06:34 PM
Going back in time...? How would you suggest how that even could happen? A mysterious telepipe... to the past?

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 06:39 PM
i was thinking somewhere along the lines of *duh* magic *duh*

Zzzzzz
Jan 12, 2004, 06:46 PM
I can see this fanfic will end well...

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 06:49 PM
It will end by aall the characters being possesed by the evil force of Falz and killing each other!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA...i am so friggen mad for some reason, i had my meds this morning...wonder why i'm mad...hormones maybe...argh!

Kadou
Jan 12, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-01-12 15:34, shinto_kuji wrote:
Going back in time...? How would you suggest how that even could happen? A mysterious telepipe... to the past?

If anything it'll prolly be Eranis' doing.

White_Knight
Jan 12, 2004, 07:44 PM
one thing on wormholes they must be made by one with the intent to use it there I said it I'm done

Jaks
Jan 12, 2004, 10:35 PM
Somebody post something! I got nothing to build off of!

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 10:53 PM
Then we'll build something...when we think of it.

Kadou
Jan 13, 2004, 08:37 AM
I'll build you something when I get home later.

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 10:12 PM
they entered the house and were supriseded to see a well furnished home, stocked with alot of food!

Sord began to convulse, then he lost it. He went on an eating rampage, devouring everything. Afterwords everyone stared at him.

"That was two centuries worth of food! Now we have nothing to eat and that was all the food in the city!" Eranis shouted. Everyone glared at Sord.

Arcanum smirked and said, "Well the mass is still in his body, we could always eat him..."

Everyones eyes turned read as they homed in on Sord. Tis a sad day for people who eat two centuries worth of food.
-----------------------------------------------------
I just had to put that in there, but it would ruin the story, so i put it here.

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 11:05 PM
If someone takes a title Jaks, don't steal it!

White_Knight
Jan 20, 2004, 08:24 PM
On 2004-01-13 19:12, Sord wrote:

they entered the house and were supriseded to see a well furnished home, stocked with alot of food!

Sord began to convulse, then he lost it. He went on an eating rampage, devouring everything. Afterwords everyone stared at him.

"That was two centuries worth of food! Now we have nothing to eat and that was all the food in the city!" Eranis shouted. Everyone glared at Sord.

Arcanum smirked and said, "Well the mass is still in his body, we could always eat him..."

Everyones eyes turned read as they homed in on Sord.

"I have no problim with eating sord" VaAn says as his eyes change from blue to yellow and slited.
_______

Like sord I just had to say it has anyone guessed the symbolism in VaAn's name yet just wondering?

Robo47
Jan 20, 2004, 08:32 PM
VampireAngel?

Kadou
Jan 20, 2004, 08:34 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:32, Robo47 wrote:
VampireAngel?

Why do I get the feeling you're right?

Robo47
Jan 20, 2004, 08:37 PM
because of VampireAngel?

White_Knight
Jan 20, 2004, 08:38 PM
yep it is none of my friends have figuerd it out yet though

Sord
Jan 20, 2004, 08:38 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:37, Robo47 wrote:
because of VampireAngel?

rhetorical

Kadou
Jan 20, 2004, 08:39 PM
That's not what I meant.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_8ball.gif

Robo47
Jan 20, 2004, 08:42 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:38, White_Knight wrote:

No offense but you're friends must be dumb. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

Kadou
Jan 20, 2004, 08:47 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:42, Robo47 wrote:

On 2004-01-20 17:38, White_Knight wrote:

No offense but you're friends must be dumb. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

LOL. That, or they don't know that he writes.

shinto_kuji
Jan 20, 2004, 09:28 PM
Today on Jerry Springer...

Springer: Now, you sir feel as if your child may not actually be yours?

Angel Man: I don't know what to believe...

Angel Woman: How can you say that? Does this marriage mean nothing to you?

Springer: Before we go any further, we have a surprise. After the results of the DNA test, we tracked down the REAL father of this boy...

(Vampire walks onto stage, audience boos)

Angel Man: Say it isn't so! How could you do this to me, you filthy whore!

Hikosaka
Jan 20, 2004, 09:50 PM
This has long since gone nowhere.

Mixfortune
Jan 20, 2004, 09:53 PM
Ouch.

Bradicus
Jan 20, 2004, 10:03 PM
this is the remix edition of the song about pissin'