PDA

View Full Version : C-Bringer's right arm and Del Sabre's right arm?

Jaiden
Feb 19, 2001, 07:23 PM
I have 2 of each of these items ( a total of 4 ) and I have no idea what to do with them. I remember hearing that your supposed to combine Del Sabre's right arm with the left arm, but what good will it do me if I keep getting the right arm?!?

As for the C-Bringer's right arm, I have absolutely no clue what to do with it. Is it basically the same process? Do I need to find his other arm and combine the two items???

I would LOVE to have his big-ass sword as a weapon, I think it looks totally cool!

Zero101
Feb 19, 2001, 07:32 PM
You need to complete a guild mission "Dr.'s Secret Research" After this you can take items to Dr. Montague (such as the Delsaber's arms) and he will change them into weapons.

Jaiden
Feb 19, 2001, 07:35 PM
On 2001-02-19 16:32, Zero101 wrote:
You need to complete a guild mission "Dr.'s Secret Research" After this you can take items to Dr. Montague (such as the Delsaber's arms) and he will change them into weapons.

oh duh! I remember that guy. At the end of the quest he says something like "If you bring me the materials, I can make you a weapon. Maybe Next Time."

I didn't think much of it but now that makes sense! Woohoo thanks!

Rei
Feb 19, 2001, 08:21 PM
Can you still meet him in non-quest mode??( incase you have beaten the quest)

Tkc613
Feb 19, 2001, 08:34 PM
Finish all the offline quests in one mode. Go back and they should all be unlocked. Bring each item, one at a time, to Dr. Montague. He walks around in a couple of missions, but I find him all the time in "Dr. Osto's Research."

The Delsaber's right makes his buster. The Cbringer's right makes a rifle. When you get the rifle, please send it's stats to Gideon to verify them. When I sent mine in, I wasn't sure as to what it was because it went over 999. That's why the stats for it now are uncertain.