PDA

View Full Version : Get offa my sack.

Uncle_bob
Jan 10, 2004, 11:22 PM
No, seriously. Stop. Why the hell has everyone been getting on Uncle's sack for no reason lately? (FKL) He didn't do anything to you, so fuck off and stop bitching about his "material". Atleast he has material, noobs. So, por favor, get offa mah sack.

Mixfortune
Jan 10, 2004, 11:30 PM
That's what I've been saying, but I don't know if you are talking about me in the first place or what.

Black000Moon
Jan 10, 2004, 11:31 PM
good material and you people stop uncle doesnt like you on his sack and get the fuck off it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black000Moon on 2004-01-10 20:31 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Jan 10, 2004, 11:33 PM
On 2004-01-10 20:30, Mixfortune wrote:
That's what I've been saying, but I don't know if you are talking about me in the first place or what.

Uncle is referring to people like Badbitz and Sord getting on Uncle's sack for no reason. He didn't do anything to them, get off. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Dime
Jan 10, 2004, 11:33 PM
This doesn't require a thread, uncle...

Uncle_bob
Jan 10, 2004, 11:35 PM
On 2004-01-10 20:33, Dime wrote:
This doesn't require a thread, uncle...

Yes it does. Uncle feels like ranting cause his sack hurts because little wees have been bouncing on his sack and they won't get off.

Dime
Jan 10, 2004, 11:35 PM
They're on mine 5 times as worse and I didn't make any threads...

KodiaX987
Jan 10, 2004, 11:38 PM
Do you punch them though? You GOTTA punch them at least!

Mixfortune
Jan 10, 2004, 11:39 PM
On 2004-01-10 20:35, Dime wrote:
They're on mine 5 times as worse and I didn't make any threads...

At least not in the rants forum.
Then again, threads weren't necessarily required.
Instant reprimands seemed to work for a few seconds.
Anyways, just bear with it until they get bored, I guess?

Dime
Jan 10, 2004, 11:41 PM
If the insults would at least be decent it wouldn't matter so much.

Mixfortune
Jan 10, 2004, 11:55 PM
On 2004-01-10 20:41, Dime wrote:
If the insults would at least be decent it wouldn't matter so much.

True. The better the insult, the less it hurts.

Kasumi19
Jan 11, 2004, 05:38 AM
Uncle, just stop caring about what anyone says about you no matter what it is. I know I have not cared in years. It makes life much easier that way.

Shimarisu
Jan 11, 2004, 07:32 AM
On 2004-01-10 20:22, Uncle_bob wrote:
No, seriously. Stop. Why the hell has everyone been getting on Uncle's sack for no reason lately? (FKL) He didn't do anything to you, so fuck off and stop bitching about his "material". Atleast he has material, noobs. So, por favor, get offa mah sack.

Maybe, just maybe, and from what I've seen this is true, people are on your sack as you put it, because you come across as a bible thumping homophobic republican bigot? Not a flame, that's really how you DO come across.

- Shimarisu (your favourite angry stoner. Just to provoke your sense of outrage again.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shimarisu on 2004-01-11 04:49 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Jan 11, 2004, 08:11 AM
I'd still marry Shim and break everything in the house with her. Then divorce. Then break more stuff >_>

Actually, since we're talking about people being on one's sack, all you bitches in the other folders needs to pulls yo asses up off my sack. HO! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

This is gonna get moved..

Ness
Jan 11, 2004, 10:02 AM
Despite some of his political views, I really like Uncle. Sure some of this topics leave much to be desired, some of the best of modern Fresh Kills (next to Allos, Ketchup, and a few others, of course).

Firocket1690
Jan 11, 2004, 01:11 PM
On 2004-01-11 07:02, Ness wrote:
best of modern Fresh Kills (next to Allos, Ketchup, and a few others, of course).

*cough*

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 01:31 PM
On 2004-01-11 04:32, Shimarisu wrote:

On 2004-01-10 20:22, Uncle_bob wrote:

Maybe, just maybe, and from what I've seen this is true, people are on your sack as you put it, because you come across as a bible thumping homophobic republican bigot? Not a flame, that's really how you DO come across.

- Shimarisu (your favourite angry stoner. Just to provoke your sense of outrage again.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shimarisu on 2004-01-11 04:49 ]</font>

Well, the FKL noobs that are on Uncle's sack haven't even been here long enough to make assumptions or even actually know Uncle's political and religious views. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

(Where did the bible-thumping part come from? Uncle can understand your other thoughts, but he doesn't go around forcing his religious views on others. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-01-11 10:32 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 02:11 PM
I happen to like Uncles material. It bring insanenous to FKL. As for Dime...he need lessons from Uncle.

KodiaX987
Jan 11, 2004, 02:16 PM
Shim, I hardly believe you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Example:

This is not a flame:

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY DICK!!!

Find the error?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 02:21 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:16, KodiaX987 wrote:
Shim, I hardly believe you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Example:

This is not a flame:

Find the error?

How do we suck something so small it defies the laws of physics?

ABDUR101
Jan 11, 2004, 02:29 PM
Well, how you portray yourself on the forum usually gives the result of how people treat you. I guess when you're insultive and demeaning to alot of people you reply to, you're bound to get some back right?

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 02:32 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:29, ABDUR101 wrote:
Well, how you portray yourself on the forum usually gives the result of how people treat you. I guess when you're insultive and demeaning to alot of people you reply to, you're bound to get some back right?

The people Uncle is "insultive and demeaning to" deserve it because:

1. They get on Uncle's sack first.
or
4. They're more idiotic than Uncle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 02:40 PM
The people Uncle is "insultive and demeaning to" deserve it because:

1. They get on Uncle's sack first.
or
4. They're more idiotic than Uncle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

It kind of hard to do #4, apparently i achieved it somewhere according to you earlier in this forum. Everything we say is either a diss or a break off of what you said. I don't think i made a diss about your material anywhere. And if we said something idiotic, it probably have to do with one of your topics, so how is it any more idiotic? Help me with some of my confusion here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-11 11:46 ]</font>

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 02:43 PM
I don't really trust the views of an autustic stoner, sorry shim, try again.

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 02:44 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:40, Sord wrote:

It kind of hard to do #4, apparently i achieved it somewhere according to you earlier in this forum. Everything we say is either a diss or a break off of what you said. I don't think i made a diss about your material anywhere. And if we said something idiotic, it probably have to do with one of your topics, so how is it any more idiotic? Help me with some of my confusion here.

Hang on for about 5-15 minutes and Uncie will go dig up that post. :B

Edit: Alright, here: http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=73462&forum=14&start=45

2nd and 3rd reply.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-01-11 11:59 ]</font>

Ness
Jan 11, 2004, 02:59 PM
On 2004-01-11 10:11, Firocket1690 wrote:
*cough*

We are part of Old Fresh Kills so we don’t count.

Abdur wrote:

Now I admit that Uncle can be derisive on occasion, but if that’s the reason people are “on his sack”, then why aren’t they hammering Dime into the ground? When it comes to being derisive, Uncle has nothing on Dime. People just need a target. At first it was me, then it was Eum, but now I guess it’s Uncle’s turn.

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 03:16 PM
So, is Uncle Modern FKL or Old FKL? Or both? :|

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 03:19 PM
I'd say both.

Ness
Jan 11, 2004, 03:24 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:19, Sord wrote:
I'd say both.

I would agree.

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 03:36 PM
I'm old school FKL. Also ness, you're not really a target, people just DON'T like you. You're too conceited.

Shimarisu
Jan 11, 2004, 03:51 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:16, KodiaX987 wrote:

This is not a flame:

Find the error?

Yes, do you really want us all to suck your dick? Doubtful, even from the biggest sex addict. Wheareas Uncle admits to his views, and yep, his view piss people off. How is it a flame to point out something he admits to? OK, went a bit overboard on the religious thing, but he's not denied that either, I only really had that there because well, it's a facet of a republican homophobic attitude that's always present.

- Shimarisu

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 04:13 PM
People say the darndest things when they're stoned.

Shimarisu
Jan 11, 2004, 04:16 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:43, Dime wrote:
I don't really trust the views of an autustic stoner, sorry shim, try again.

I think you can trust the views of an autistic stoner much more than your regular autistic. Pot's being slowly legalised here (UK) as a medication, it takes the edge off mental illness, it calms the most extreme of behaviours. It's now legal to own it and smoke it in my own house. It's a grey area if I grow it myself, I have to prove it's medication. People have been taken to court over this, and the cases are chucked out, because this IS a beneficial drug. So if I'm on this stuff, I'm much more likely to give a balanced opinion, not to freak out. Please do not belittle me, this is really no worse than the regulated drugs I am forced to take (one put me in hospital once, terrible reaction, temporarily paralysed me and affected my motor fuctions so bad my head tried to twist itself back and I nearly suffocated.)

Now why did I mention this? Because Uncle pissed me off one time, "Oh my girlfriend is a drug addict, I'm gonna dump her cause she smoked a joint!" Jesus, it's no worse than smoking a cigarette, in fact far less worse, if you don't add the tobacco. Where's his humanity and respect for a person he supposed;ly loves?

Now the question, why is this drug illegal and not tobacco, which is far more stupid and far more harmful? The favourite theory is that the US president at the time of the banning, had stakes in the cotton industry, and hemp (the fibre made from the same plant as the drug) was a major threat from a third world industry not controlled at the time by slave drivers in the US. Simple solution: ban all imports of hemp, make it illegal to grow in the country, just because a drug CAN be produced from it! And let the blacks continue to produce cotton in the US under duress.

If you want an example of how this theory works, well, it tied in with the industries they wanted to curb at the time, and hell, look at opium and all its derivatives. No fibre produced from that, no slave workers to control, that's why poppy seeds are not illegal! Rampant hypocrisy.
It pretty much fits, because tobacco kills you, messes up the health services and is a downright disaster to all, but it's legal because since the founding of society, it's been an intellectual and respectable habit to smoke. It's not now, but it always was up until the mid 20th century. Wheras pot was a foreign thing, it was exotic and eastern, and nobody wants THAT sort of shit in high society. Sorry, but the whole hypocrisy angers me. Especially when pot's been proven to be the most effective drug in slowing down the progression of multiple sclerosis, in calming people with pathologically disabling temper problems, etc etc. Whereas tobacco does nothing but kill you.

Another case in point: I'm a bisexual monogamist. Why not mention it until now? Because this sexuality thing is all moot to me, I'm with the guy I chose. But my dad says all bisexuals are perverts who'll sleep with anyone. Jesus, get a grip. So yes uncle, I noticed your posts, they piss me off, and nobody can counter in my opinion, with any great degree of credibilty, the views of any 'autistic stoner' if they are up against a republican attitude. Sorry, but you fell right off the boat there, as soon as you declare Bush to be your idol.

- Shimarisu

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 04:18 PM
On 2004-01-11 13:13, Dime wrote:
People say the darndest things when they're stoned.

and speeschul.

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 04:24 PM
Wow....I'm not reading all that.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 04:29 PM
I read it all, and i have one question...how long did that take?

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 04:32 PM
So if I'm on this stuff, I'm much more likely to give a balanced opinion, not to freak out.

Because your brain is dulled to the point where you see green bunnies that talk to you and expand the universe. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Please do not belittle me, this is really no worse than the regulated drugs I am forced to take (one put me in hospital once, terrible reaction, temporarily paralysed me and affected my motor fuctions so bad my head tried to twist itself back and I nearly suffocated.)
Now why did I mention this? Because Uncle pissed me off one time, "Oh my girlfriend is a drug addict, I'm gonna dump her cause she smoked a joint!" Jesus, it's no worse than smoking a cigarette, in fact far less worse, if you don't add the tobacco. Where's his humanity and respect for a person he supposed;ly loves?

Fuck off por favor. Not one fucking time did Uncle say he was gonna dump her for that. Don't use your pot as an excuse to bullshit. He never loved her any less after that. But let Uncle tell YOU something. He LIVED in a family of pot smokers and alchoholics, and it fucked up everyone's life to an extent, he didn't want to see that happen to his GF. So, if you don't know the full story then fuck off por favor.

Now the question, why is this drug illegal and not tobacco, which is far more stupid and far more harmful?

Because people can't do much for the community if they think they can talk about philosophy with cockroaches.

The favourite theory is that the US president at the time of the banning, had stakes in the cotton industry, and hemp (the fibre made from the same plant as the drug) was a major threat from a third world industry not controlled at the time by slave drivers in the US. Simple solution: ban all imports of hemp, make it illegal to grow in the country, just because a drug CAN be produced from it! And let the blacks continue to produce cotton in the US under duress.

k.

Another case in point: I'm a bisexual monogamist. Why not mention it until now? Because this sexuality thing is all moot to me, I'm with the guy I chose. But my dad says all bisexuals are perverts who'll sleep with anyone. Jesus, get a grip.

Guess what everyone. Uncle's penis is average size. Why not mention it until now?

So yes uncle, I noticed your posts, they piss me off,

Ohnoes. B(

and nobody can counter in my opinion, with any great degree of credibilty, the views of any 'autistic stoner' if they are up against a republican attitude.

Engrish.

Sorry, but you fell right off the boat there, as soon as you declare Bush to be your idol.

More Engrish. B(

- Shimarisu

Oh, Uncle though you were Dime.

Firocket1690
Jan 11, 2004, 05:17 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:36, Dime wrote:
I'm old school FKL.

Ditto.
OLd school > modern people
I still miss _J and Asuka ...?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 05:39 PM
DAMMIT!!! STOP THE GODDAMN REFRESHING IN THE MIDDLE OF ME TYPING MY POST DAMN IT!!!

Geez uncle...you seem pissed. As for Shim's life, i really can't say anything. My dad verbally abused me and my stepmom beat me, which resulted in me never seeing either of them again, HALLELUJAH! I've been in the phyc ward for suicide. Most people are actually very sane, just have friends and family probs, only a few addictions. Foods great to, it's like eating at a buffe with good food for once, only they serve everything to you in this giant metal cart.

Shimarisu
Jan 11, 2004, 06:25 PM
Heh, so pot's suddenly a hallucinagenic and I'm talking Engrish now? I love how Uncle was fairly civil to me, until I revealed I'm one of those people he hates for no reason. Shame how somebody who obviously has an education can corrupt themselves over a misplaced political view. Ah well Uncle, you did ask why people were on your case, and I told you. You might think I have all the bargaining skills of somebody who sees green rabbits (what?) but that's got nothing to do with anything I'm taking. More to do with the affliction I'm taking things FOR. Doesn't stop me being erudite and lucid enough to be able to talk to you on a perfectly comprehendable level. I'm sorry you had your blinkers too far adjusted over your eyes to be able to see anything this time.

And Engrish? More like bad spelling, sorry, brain's a tad skewed due to smoking pot staying up all night playing ep 3. Yep, more the latter, nothing to do with the former, I've been off the stuff since New Year, because my family came down and I had to quit. My dad's a bit republican too. If your family were alcoholics and stoners, sorry about that, but I think it's more the alchohol that messed em up. Grass makes you mellow, it's an inhibitor, it STOPS you screwing up, alchohol brings out the worst in everyone. Or at least, the cheap crap does, and also, it depends on how much you drink. In moderation alchohol is GOOD for you, thins your blood, reduces the risk of heart disease. And a couple of joints a day turns me into one of you bizarre freaks normal people that the world accepts. It takes the edge off my anger and despair, and makes me able to talk to people. Nicotine does that for the normal folks too, but I don't like to fill my lungs with thick black tar.

So well hey Uncle, don't try to belittle me for seeking that little bit of comfort in this creepy fucked up world you neurotypicals like to raise indoctrinate your children into.

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Jan 11, 2004, 06:35 PM
On 2004-01-11 13:29, Sord wrote:

About 8-10 minutes. It's my job to reel off text like this, my brain isn't dulled by any stretch of the imagination. That and I'm too damn tired at the moment to compete online in ep 3 with any degree of success.

- Shimarisu (I think I have the goddamn flu AGAIN.)

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 06:46 PM
On 2004-01-11 15:25, Shimarisu wrote:
Or at least, the cheap crap does, and also, it depends on how much you drink. In moderation alchohol is GOOD for you, thins your blood, reduces the risk of heart disease.

The funny part is, it's true. HA! take that you damn no drinkin below 21 law! Although i would only drink wine and the several types of colorful drinks (Maritinas, Pinta Colades, Yada Yada.)

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 06:51 PM
Heh, so pot's suddenly a hallucinagenic and I'm talking Engrish now?

Apparently. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I love how Uncle was fairly civil to me, until I revealed I'm one of those people he hates for no reason.

No, when you started BSing and saying things about him that aren't true is when he got pissed off ato you.

Shame how somebody who obviously has an education can corrupt themselves over a misplaced political view.

So anyone that isn't a liberal is misplaced? Or is this more Engrish? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Ah well Uncle, you did ask why people were on your case, and I told you.

Then you started whining about pot and BSing about Uncle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

You might think I have all the bargaining skills of somebody who sees green rabbits (what?) but that's got nothing to do with anything I'm taking.

K.

More to do with the affliction I'm taking things FOR. Doesn't stop me being erudite and lucid enough to be able to talk to you on a perfectly comprehendable level.

So where did the Engrish come from? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif Uncle's GF couldn't type worth a shit when she smoked pot too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I'm sorry you had your blinkers too far adjusted over your eyes to be able to see anything this time.

Can't read what can't be read.

And Engrish? More like bad spelling, sorry, brain's a tad skewed due to smoking pot staying up all night playing ep 3. Yep, more the latter, nothing to do with the former, I've been off the stuff since New Year, because my family came down and I had to quit.

Then shit, Uncle would hate to see how you type and act when you're stoned.

My dad's a bit republican too.

Your point? :<

If your family were alcoholics and stoners, sorry about that, but I think it's more the alchohol that messed em up.

Were you there? No.

Grass makes you mellow, it's an inhibitor, it STOPS you screwing up,

Not from what Uncle has seen. :B

alchohol brings out the worst in everyone. Or at least, the cheap crap does, and also, it depends on how much you drink.

Indeed.

In moderation alchohol is GOOD for you, thins your blood, reduces the risk of heart disease.

Again, indeed.

And a couple of joints a day turns me into one of you bizarre freaks normal people that the world accepts.

Oh, the world accepts it so that must make it ok. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

It takes the edge off my anger and despair, and makes me able to talk to people. Nicotine does that for the normal folks too, but I don't like to fill my lungs with thick black tar.

So you're saying pot-smoke doesn't hurt you? :|

So well hey Uncle, don't try to belittle me for seeking that little bit of comfort in this creepy fucked up world you neurotypicals like to raise indoctrinate your children into.

He's not belittling you, you're the one belittling yourself by seeking a false shelter from the real world by cowering in the land of drugs and wine. :B

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 07:09 PM
*drunkinly* Yoush have a comy back for everrrythang donsh shou Unclie?

*goes back to beating his grandpa's 51 year old talking goat*Adam Sandler...huh huh hic!

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 07:20 PM
On 2004-01-11 15:35, Shimarisu wrote:

ladies and gentlemen, the queen (or king?) of irrelevant information!

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 07:27 PM
On 2004-01-11 16:20, Dime wrote:

I dishn't under...under...understand! who yoush wash talkien about. Meash or Shimy?

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 07:29 PM
On 2004-01-11 16:27, Sord wrote:

I dishn't under...under...understand! who yoush wash talkien about. Meash or Shimy?

The one that's high and thinks it's a rabbit.

Black000Moon
Jan 11, 2004, 07:37 PM
On 2004-01-11 16:29, Dime wrote:

On 2004-01-11 16:27, Sord wrote:

The one that's high and thinks it's a rabbit.

u mean u?

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 07:41 PM
Even here you try to insult me? Laieme.

Drugs are for idiots (except for medicinal), so, no.

Black000Moon
Jan 11, 2004, 07:45 PM
its a complement = )

KodiaX987
Jan 11, 2004, 09:31 PM
(EDIT) On second thought, I decided it would be wise not to stretch the page like this...

--------------------------

To answer a mini-question: why is tobacco legal? Simple: The nation makes tons of CA$H out of it! So many addicts + so many taxes = your stash for the next world war!

And as for the marijuana thing, methinks it's illegal more by tradition than by it being bad or whatever it's described as. Right here in Canada, our new PM wants to legalize the possession of small amounts of pot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KodiaX987 on 2004-01-11 18:32 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Jan 12, 2004, 02:42 AM
Yeah, I'm well aware of it. I was trying to address the hypocrisy of pot being banned in the first place.

Here in the UK, if you are caught with small amounts, you have to prove it's for personal use. It's technically not legal, but nobody gets prosecuted for it. The police pressed the government for the ability to let people off with a warning a couple of years back, since then, if you get caught the police will let you off, and sometimes even tell you to be more careful (ie not bring it out into the open where you can be caught again). The police will not raid your house for it either, unless you are suspected of selling it. I hear it's pretty much the case in Canada too. It's just Americans who go crazy and yell shit like "You are on drugs! I hate you! You are a drug addict!" It's not even remotely addictive either. The worst thing it will do to you is get you addicted to nicotine if you smoke it with that cacky stuff.

And Uncle, yep, I know the smoke isn't good for me, no smoke is good for you, you get shit like emphysema if you inhale large quantities. But I'm fairly sure my lungs can take it, I'm from a long line of HEAVY tobacco smokers, none of whom have died from lung related diseases, we just have strong lungs it seems. I doubt it's any worse than eating junk food in moderation. I don't even care if it's not the case and I DO get emphysema, though I'd have to be pretty feeble for 2 joints a day (and not constantly) to take me out, when my Grandad lived to be 75 after smoking pipes all his life, pretty much constantly. And he was a fireman in the wars, inhaling smoke was his job.

It all pans out though. Ever had a panic attack? This is when your brain goes on a bender for no apparent reason, and something just clicks, and you feel convinced you are about to die. Now this sort of stuff happening constantly is EXTREMELY bad for your heart, because it pounds in your chest very quickly when you are overwhelmed by terror. Now pot is an excellent cure for these attacks, because it shuts down that hair trigger fault in your brain that brings on waves of terror. I had my last one in Tokyo where you absolutely can not smoke pot, it was triggered because we were in that big earthquake, you know the one in September that caused tidal waves all along the coast? Irony is, we, a couple of Brits were walking Geiger meters there, I had been feeling tremors all week, every couple of minutes in fact. This was when I lay on the floor of our hotel, and you could feel these little tremors CONSTANTLY. Now I've been to Tokyo many times, this never happened before, and I was CONVINCED there would be a big earthquake. Lo and behold, there was, our whole hotel shook really badly for about 20 seconds - terrifying. I was in a state of panic for days afterwards, because after the big earthquake that wrecked towns along the coast, I was STILL feeling tremors. The panic attacks I had were just not funny. I NEEDED to smoke when I got back, because the panic attacks were continuing and the doctors did fuck all.

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Jan 12, 2004, 03:03 AM

Dime, that was, you know, me reaching for an explanation as to why I was so freaking tired. And I just love your little dig there, everyone here knows I'm female. I could never have a relationship with a girl either. They are mostly complete backstabbing bitches, and I'm altogether too aware of this - I went to a girl's school. Every female friend I ever had has done something unbelievably cruel to me, so in the end I just gave up. All my friends are guys, I'm just very male minded (though I do dress very feminine, and I like to show off my assets, heh). The situation suits me fine, because I don't have to be disowned by my bigoted parents this way (though I'm sure it would do me a LOT of good.) So all I have to show for any attraction towards women is, I play dating games aimed at guys (not the hentai ones, ick*) and I like shounen anime more than shoujo.

I don't backstab either, it works like this - if I don't like you, I tell you to your face. It doesn't win me many friends, but I don't like skirting around issues and leading people on JUST to be popular.

* Sakura Taisen owns my soul.

- Shimarisu

opaopajr
Jan 12, 2004, 05:04 AM
you guys are so entertaining! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i'm making popcorn for the next time i read this a week from now!

ps: smaller paragraphs with less relevant info helps. makes the flow of the flame war more dynamic.

k, bye now, i love you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

KodiaX987
Jan 12, 2004, 01:33 PM
Hey, you want entertainment? Join us! We don't need no freakin' spectators!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mixfortune
Jan 12, 2004, 02:51 PM
Ok, I'm going off/on topic here, but I wouldn't worry too much about the FKL side of the "torment", Uncle. It's a phase that will soon pass, once they get bored of it (which shouldn't be too long from now).

As for the nonFKL stuff, I don't know what to say at the moment.

Uncle_bob
Jan 12, 2004, 04:30 PM
On 2004-01-12 11:51, Mixfortune wrote:
Ok, I'm going off/on topic here, but I wouldn't worry too much about the FKL side of the "torment", Uncle. It's a phase that will soon pass, once they get bored of it (which shouldn't be too long from now).

As for the nonFKL stuff, I don't know what to say at the moment.

Well, Uncle's sack isn't on'ed much outside of FKL. It's just annoying cause the little wompusses can get on his sack and jump like children on angel dust and Abner doesn't seem to mind. But if someone gets on one of the little wompuss's sacks everyone gets raped up the ass. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-01-12 13:30 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Jan 12, 2004, 05:53 PM
Well, Uncle's sack isn't on'ed much outside of FKL. It's just annoying cause the little wompusses can get on his sack and jump like children on angel dust and Abner doesn't seem to mind. But if someone gets on one of the little wompuss's sacks everyone gets raped up the ass. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2004-01-12 13:30 ]</font>

Engrish?

I'm not quite sure...

- Shimarisu

Uncle_bob
Jan 12, 2004, 05:54 PM
On 2004-01-12 14:53, Shimarisu wrote:

Engrish?

I'm not quite sure...

- Shimarisu

If you were a frequent FKL'er and were famiar with Uncle's dialect it would make sense. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 05:57 PM
More flamage! Despite what the others say, more uhhh...how did they put it, excess info? Of course, that's because what i've seen is more or less true and i like to learn while out of school. While i utterly hate learning in school. Homeschool doesn't solve the problem either. Anyways, more arguing!

Dime
Jan 12, 2004, 09:14 PM
On 2004-01-12 14:54, Uncle_bob wrote:

Engrish?

I'm not quite sure...

- Shimarisu

If you were a frequent FKL'er and were famiar with Uncle's dialect it would make sense. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

That's a stupid argument, I could start speaking a foreign language you don't know then blame YOU for not knowing it.

Uncle_bob
Jan 12, 2004, 09:38 PM
On 2004-01-12 18:14, Dime wrote:

Engrish?

I'm not quite sure...

- Shimarisu

That's a stupid argument, I could start speaking a foreign language you don't know then blame YOU for not knowing it.

Wasn't blaming her for anything, was merely making a statement. :B

Black000Moon
Jan 13, 2004, 04:50 PM
On 2004-01-12 18:38, Uncle_bob wrote:

On 2004-01-12 18:14, Dime wrote:

Engrish?

I'm not quite sure...

- Shimarisu

Wasn't blaming her for anything, was merely making a statement. :B

I blame you all.

Kasumi19
Jan 13, 2004, 05:02 PM
On 2004-01-12 02:04, opaopajr wrote:
you guys are so entertaining! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i'm making popcorn for the next time i read this a week from now!

ps: smaller paragraphs with less relevant info helps. makes the flow of the flame war more dynamic.

k, bye now, i love you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I so agree with you, this topic has evolved into something that is very amusing and funny to read. I'd make some popcorn too if I liked it. Hmm... maybe I'll go for the pretzels.

Uncle_bob
Jan 13, 2004, 05:08 PM
On 2004-01-13 14:02, Kasumi19 wrote:

On 2004-01-12 02:04, opaopajr wrote:

I so agree with you, this topic has evolved into something that is very amusing and funny to read. I'd make some popcorn too if I liked it. Hmm... maybe I'll go for the pretzels.

*kicks Abdur in the shin* Uncle thinks it's time for this thread to go to FKL. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Black000Moon
Jan 13, 2004, 05:10 PM
rants could use a few flames......= (

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 05:50 PM
if your flaming someone, your ranting about them.

KodiaX987
Jan 13, 2004, 09:14 PM
Really?! Oh my gawwwwd, that means I've got the perfect escapipe here! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I could basically say "Fuck you!" to the entire community and actually get away with it by saying it's a rant!...

...Wait, hold on... I already did that.

Shimarisu
Jan 14, 2004, 03:43 AM
I pretty much do it all the time here, not advisable I know, but I think I state fairly clearly later, it was just a rant.

Fuck you
>Everybody

- Shimarisu

ABDUR101
Jan 14, 2004, 12:41 PM
No, I don't think I'm going to move this to fresh kills, just to have to lock it later. Rants over, so I'll lock it now.