PDA

View Full Version : I have 26 Materials

Zipp0
Feb 19, 2001, 07:34 PM
Including HP, Luck, Hit, Mind, and Power. I am looking for a trade maybe and possible a sell if I cant find anybody to trade items for them.

Spy
Feb 19, 2001, 07:39 PM
I will buy them all, but you knew that allready =P

Guardian
Feb 19, 2001, 07:44 PM
I'll buy them all and offer you a medium item from my trading list http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

-Guardian

Jaiden
Feb 19, 2001, 07:49 PM
I am interested, particulary in Luck and Def Materials. My mag Def is level 10 so as you can imagine I sorta neglected that aspect =)

Hmm I don't know if I have anything I can trade. The only "rare" items I seem to encounter are gobs and gobs of DB'S SABERS and VARISTAS, LOL. And the occosional Blade Dance but I've sold all those.

This is what I have that I think is truely rare:
Delsabre's Right Arm ???
C-Bringer's Right Arm ???
Flowen's Shield
Flowen's Sword
PHOTON CLAW
BLOODY ART + 9
AKIKO'S FRYING PAN (I'm keeping that!)

I also have many armos that have 4 slots. I think I already gave out the Dragon Frame 4 Slots, but I do have Absorb Armor 4 Slots and two lesser armors also with 4 slots. I can't remember their names (and I'm at work so I can't go look! =) I may also have a Celestial Shield or Spiritual Shield in storage, too =)

I also have Parasite Wearhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gife Rol (1 slot) and a Dragon Slayer + 9 (no monster bonus).

I also have some masetta. Let me know if any of these interest you.

Zipp0
Feb 19, 2001, 07:52 PM
C-bringers right arm interests me. How can I contact you?

Jaiden
Feb 19, 2001, 08:05 PM
On 2001-02-19 16:52, Zipp0 wrote:
C-bringers right arm interests me. How can I contact you?

my e-mail address is [email protected]. Sorry I don't have ICQ or AIM. I'll be leaving work at 6:00PM PST (4 hours from now) so you've got to contact me before that.

When I'm online you can find me on Puck Block 10 Lobby 10 game mafia. I will give you the password in e-mail =)

PS We should play together just for fun!

Zipp0
Feb 19, 2001, 08:17 PM
Ok. I emailed you. Hope its right.

Tkc613
Feb 20, 2001, 10:41 PM
Zippo, I saw your reply on my post, and I am still looking for more HP, def and luck materials. If you still have them email me "[email protected]" I couldn't find your email for some reason.

Cube
Feb 21, 2001, 04:47 AM
Zipp how many luck materials and HP materials can u get me?