PDA

View Full Version : Weak stuff for trade on PSOX

Anavax
Jan 15, 2004, 10:56 AM
I just started on Xbox live a couple of weeks ago and have a few items for trade.

WALS-MK2
Inferno Bazooka
Frozen Shooter + 9
Anti Android Rifle + 9
Maser Beam + 20
Guilty Light

I really need some god units, especially battle, but I'll entertain all offers with gratitude.

Cahill
Jan 15, 2004, 01:58 PM
Did you know that your Frozen Shooter and Maser Beam can be made into MUCH stronger weapons (Snow Queen and Power Maser)? I just got my Frozen Shooter from a Hildetorr last night...

Ketchup345
Jan 15, 2004, 04:33 PM
On 2004-01-15 10:58, Cahill wrote:
Did you know that your Frozen Shooter and Maser Beam can be made into MUCH stronger weapons (Snow Queen and Power Maser)? I just got my Frozen Shooter from a Hildetorr last night...

Many people actually think that the "weaker" forms are better, since they actually combo (the Power Maser and Snow Queen are single hit only; well I'm not 100% sure on Power Maser). Also, the accuracy of the Freeze on a Snow Queen is only that of an average special attack (such as Charge), when the accuracy of the freeze on the Frozen Shooter is that of a Hard/Power Attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-01-15 14:48 ]</font>

Anavax
Jan 15, 2004, 06:14 PM
Hehehehe. I don't play rangers much, just my Hucast. Hence the need for god units.

Phoenixrage
Jan 17, 2004, 06:14 PM
I want your maser beam. Sent you a pm, my inbox has been acting odd, I'd prefer if you AIM'd. Have items that you may be interested in, let me know.

Mattoko
Jan 17, 2004, 10:35 PM
Is there weapons you're intrested in? I REALLY want your Frozen Shooter but I have no GOD units.