PDA

View Full Version : FREE MAGS AND GOODIES TAKE A LOOK SEE

Drworthless
Apr 12, 2001, 03:38 PM
hey whatsup. Now that I have your attention, i am looking for materials. I will give a mag or a rare item to the first and 2nd person who reply to this with a LEGITIMITE offer. If the trade goes through, you will receive the prize.
i mainly need mind and power materials, l'll take def too. here is what i got to trade:
lavis cannon+15 real found in ruins
fire cepter
storm wand
varsita
heart of pian
marica mag
chao mag
vrita mag
alive aqhu
just about every other force weap
force field 4 slot
force wall
and other goodies, so get back to me.
[email protected] or im me at the same name.
o yea, and dont offer 1 material for an item, that isnt a real trade, if i needed 1 material, i would go to ruins or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

GT
Apr 12, 2001, 04:12 PM
I always find tons of Mats. anything and everything, yesterday I played for about 3 hours and found 5 HP mats and way to many others to list. I would like to have the lavis cannon and maybe a great force rare weapon. I could supply you with pretty much everything you need in a matter of a week or so. Get back to me and let me know.

GT

daveheats
Apr 12, 2001, 05:16 PM
yo dr worthless i know you mailed me, but thought i better let you know that I have 25 materials, i told you about them in my mail. anyway if you give me another night of playing I will probably be able to get you around 35-40. make sure you mail me again m8 as this forum is so slow!
peace
dave

Jay31
Apr 12, 2001, 05:18 PM
OK, Dr man as u knw, or don't i posted on PSO auctions, just returend ur mail! well, i always find immense amounts of mats! so, u knoiw my email, so just mail me well work somtin out!

Jay31
Apr 12, 2001, 05:18 PM
OK, Dr man as u knw, or don't i posted on PSO auctions, just returend ur mail! well, i always find immense amounts of mats! so, u knoiw my email, so just mail me well work somtin out!

Drworthless
Apr 12, 2001, 11:01 PM
hey guys whatsup. you are the first ones to reply, so i will trade with you. Would it be a problem to hold off the trading for a day or so? I need to get my 2nd vmu back from a friend so i can make a storage character, because i do not have enough space for the materials, but i definitely do want to trade. if it is a problem, i suppose i could do it tonite, or sometime tomorrow

drworthless

Sunami
Apr 14, 2001, 07:15 PM
sry im late but i still make a offer ill give you angel mind and a soniti with alot of mind and power so it is nice for a force thnx for looking if u see this

W-Piss
Apr 14, 2001, 07:23 PM
I know i seem abit selfish...but can you hook me up with a rare staff please...cause i have a force character and she has nothing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

daveheats
Apr 14, 2001, 07:53 PM
yo dr worthless been trying to mail you shitloads, but no reply. So in case u havent read the mails would u be ok with trading pians heart and your lavis cannon for my load of materials?PLEASE MAIL ME,THIS SITE IS TOO SLOW!
peace
dave