PDA

View Full Version : DTPA query

Kizaragu
Jan 15, 2004, 05:54 PM
Are tights (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=73516&forum=14) acceptable? For both men and women?
http://www.22dance.com/images/ms1099.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2004-01-15 14:57 ]</font>

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 06:42 PM
I knew this day would come.....

Guntz and I decided in the old DTPA that tights are unacceptable for everyday use because they fall under the category of "sweat pants/workout pants".

HOWEVER! They do have unique properties that allow us to wear them.......SPARINGLY! Should a DTPA member wish to wear tights, that member is needed to consult either me or Guntz with a request.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 07:37 PM
I found a rather evil book in my school library, it's called, "The Sisterhood of the Pants." It had the weirdest synoposis, i wanted to chuck it.

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 07:43 PM
Sord, since you are the lowest ranked member, I give permission of the others to make fun of you whenever they please. But don't worry, if I manage to recruit another under you, your position is filled.

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 07:44 PM
On 2004-01-15 16:43, Allos wrote:
Sord, since you are the lowest ranked member, I give permission of the others to make fun of you whenever they please. But don't worry, if I manage to recruit another under you, your position is filled.

*evil grin*

Thank you Allos.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 07:51 PM
On 2004-01-15 16:44, Jaks wrote:

*evil grin*

Thank you Allos.

I'll make fun of you just as much just as much as you do to me, regardless of position.

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 08:06 PM

FKL law resides over DTPA law, I'm afraid.
You have no jurisdiction here!

EDIT- + http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-01-15 17:06 ]</font>

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:08 PM
On 2004-01-15 16:51, Sord wrote:

*evil grin*

Thank you Allos.

I'll make fun of you just as much just as much as you do to me, regardless of position.

And that will get you discharged. It's meant as the lowest rank joke we've always had. You shoulda seen what we did to Spike when he was the lowest!

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:19 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:08, Allos wrote:

*evil grin*

Thank you Allos.

And that will get you discharged. It's meant as the lowest rank joke we've always had. You shoulda seen what we did to Spike when he was the lowest!

I don't really care about anybody else, just Jaks. Dunno why, i have a compelling urge to tick him off a lot. It's kinda weird.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:25 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:08, Allos wrote:

*evil grin*

Thank you Allos.

I'll still make fun of Jaks. I just have this compelling urge to tick him off a lot. Dunno why, kinda weird. And the book, left a word out. It's "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." As for the synoposis, it was rules on how to wear pants and what to do while wearing them. It was utterly the WORST thing i have laid eyes upon .And i would say that even if i weren't in the DTPA, or had any affilation with them. That's how...undescibably moronic it was.

Note:Wouldn't undescribably moronic be descrbing it? I hate these kind of things...they make me think about wonders of literature and not the universe (like the earth is really an atom, the galaxy is a molecule. Zoom out far enough and our universe is part of something bigger, maybe a drop of water to a bigger beings eyes! Yes, i really came up with that.)

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 08:28 PM
You are the stupidest person I know Sord. You have nothing on me, I keep my real life seperate from cyber-life, disabling you from taunting me in any form. Where as I can say a whole mess of crap about you because you had a personal photo on here when you first started and you said you were in the loony-bin, instead of saying that you could have said "I was on winter break" a few weeks ago. Also, you are how many years younger than me? 5? 6? How much more have I experianced than you?

First alcohol
first date
first blowjob
first fuck
enlisting in the army
beating the shit out of Neo-Nazi's
first time firing a gun
first time chucking a grenade
High School Proms

yep list keeps going, now when you decide to get 50 IQ points above zero and quit plagerizing peoples analysis on things and figure out something yourself
you can make an attempt to mess with me.

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:34 PM
All right, both of you stop. Don't make me and Guntz make you two watch Happy Days for 24 hours straight! We did it to Brad once (he stole my jello!) so don't think we're bluffing!

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:34 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:28, Jaks wrote:
You are the stupidest person I know Sord. You have nothing on me, I keep my real life seperate from cyber-life, disabling you from taunting me in any form. Where as I can say a whole mess of crap about you because you had a personal photo on here when you first started and you said you were in the loony-bin, instead of saying that you could have said "I was on winter break" a few weeks ago. Also, you are how many years younger than me? 5? 6? How much more have I experianced than you?

First alcohol
first date
first blowjob
first fuck
enlisting in the army
first time firing a gun
High School Proms

yep list keeps going, now when you decide to get 50 IQ points above zero and quit plagerizing peoples analysis on things and figure out something yourself

I was in the looney bin when i was 11, I'm now 14. I am mentally unstable and i am on drugs for it. My IQ is 131. I have fired a gun, and i can do it pretty damn well. I also don't plagerize peoples annalysis. I also know things in some areas that you probably coudn't even begin to understand, regardless of your age. Hell, age is simply how long you have existed, it's just used for stereotyping people, make them easier to catagorize. I don't even believe in age, or the concept of time for that matter. Like i said, dunno why i like ticking you off, i just do. From the looks of it i just did. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:35 PM
This is the last warning........Happy days is coming.....

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 08:36 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:25, Sord wrote:

Note:Wouldn't undescribably moronic be descrbing it? I hate these kind of things...they make me think about wonders of literature and not the universe (like the earth is really an atom, the galaxy is a molecule. Zoom out far enough and our universe is part of something bigger, maybe a drop of water to a bigger beings eyes! Yes, i really came up with that.)

Cosmic Prison.

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:39 PM
Don't tempt me........

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:39 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:34, Allos wrote:
All right, both of you stop. Don't make me and Guntz make you two watch Happy Days for 24 hours straight! We did it to Brad once (he stole my jello!) so don't think we're bluffing!

Hey! I like some of the shows on happy days! I find it amusing to make fun of the crappy acting and any kind of special effect.

Ketchup345
Jan 15, 2004, 08:40 PM

That's punishment in the DTPA? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif That show isn't bad.

The A-DTPA tortures people by making them watch a week total of Reality TV (Survivor, Big Brother, you name it). Then we make them watch some terible movie, such as Biodome; and/or make them play the whole Army Men games 5x through each. And they don't get out until they do all of that.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:40 PM

One other thing, if it weren't for you making the post about makin fun of the underling, this never would have happened becuase i wouldn't have said anything about Jaks.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:41 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:40, Ketchup345 wrote:

That's punishment in the DTPA? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif That show isn't bad.

The A-DTPA tortures people by making them watch a week total of Reality TV (Survivor, Big Brother, you name it). Then we make them watch some terible movie, such as Biodome; and/or make them play the whole Army Men games 5x through each. And they don't get out until they do all of that.

Except for the army man thing (plenty of cheats for each and every one!), that is a lot worse then happy days.

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:42 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:40, Ketchup345 wrote:

Ahem, may I present subject A

IT'S RON HOWARD!

Check and mate.

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:44 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:40, Sord wrote:

One other thing, if it weren't for you making the post about makin fun of the underling, this never would have happened becuase i wouldn't have said anything about Jaks.

Well it's not my fault that you can't take a tradition light-heartedly. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Monomate
Jan 15, 2004, 08:46 PM

First alcohol
first date
first blowjob
first fuck
enlisting in the army
first time firing a gun
High School Proms

wow...and i thought you were like 11...

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:44, Allos wrote:

On 2004-01-15 17:40, Sord wrote:

Well it's not my fault that you can't take a tradition light-heartedly. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1)I never said i wouldn't, i just said i would dis Jaks as much as he disses me, which i pretty much do anyways.

2.How do i abide by a tradition i haven't been informed of or heard of?

Ketchup345
Jan 15, 2004, 08:50 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:42, Allos wrote:
Ahem, may I present subject A

IT'S RON HOWARD!
Check and mate.

The show wasn't all that bad, and if I had to would put up with a 24 hour Happy Day's marathon.

*Starts singing Happy Days Theme Song.*

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days;
Tuesday Wednesday, Happy Days.

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 08:52 PM
Sord's ludicrous posts make me laugh.

You say you don't believe in age?
I'm going to call you Gramps from now on.

You say your IQ is 130+?
Thats just the pills telling you what to think.

You think you know more than me?
Go outside for a change and see just howmuch you know.

You say you fired a gun before?
Toys don't count, little one.

You say "your work" isn't plagerized?
Just how many books have you read?

It's best that you stop now, you're making yourself look stupid(er).

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:54 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:52, Jaks wrote:

You say your IQ is 130+?

You made me laugh. Do it again to get promoted to Corporal!

And Ketchup, I will pay you to stop singing!

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 08:55 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:54, Allos wrote:

You say your IQ is 130+?

The irony is amazing!

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 08:56 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:46, Monomate wrote:

First alcohol
first date
first blowjob
first fuck
enlisting in the army
first time firing a gun
High School Proms

Naw man! Don't let the chao commander thing fool you!
I'm 20!

BTW, remember Photon_Drop? She's my GF.

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 08:57 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:56, Jaks wrote:

*In Butthead voice*

Stho like, you two uh, get it on?

Ketchup345
Jan 15, 2004, 09:01 PM

*breaks long enough to ask Allos a few questions*:
How much $? Would the DTPA be disbanded?, if not, I'll get my brother and father to start (they are worse than me).

*starts singing again until Allos responds.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-01-15 18:02 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 09:03 PM

You say your IQ is 130+?

Okay.

Sord says he knows about things I can't comprehend?
The plastic ring toy isn't that hard in the first place. I solved it like, 19 and 5/6 years ago.

He asks how he can abide by a tradition he hasn't been informed of or heard of?
Should have seen it coming dude.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 09:03 PM

You say your IQ is 130+?

1) how the heck do you call someone you don't know

2) my IQ is 131

3) I know a hell of a lot more then most people do. My life has been a living hell up until i got out of the hospital, and even now it's still off and on

4)Who ever said i used a gun, asshole?

5) Even though books really don't tie into playgerism, i've read several books covering several categories of fiction, as well as various non-ficiton. I can read an 800 pg novel with large pages, filled top to bottom with text, on a saturday or sunday. I read about 400 pages daily, and that's with how much time i spend on this site, which ranges from 5-10 hours.

6) You don't know anything about me or my life, so you might want to shut the f. uck up. At least when i make fun of you it's about things you posted.

7) The human definition of time is completly screwed up. If it was never invented, we may not have been able to put past events in order as well, but our knowledge of physics would be hell of a lot greater. That's where i know things most people except proffesors can't even begin to understand. Ever had osmeone sit down and read the Gernal and Special law of relativety, and they understandt it in one sitting?

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 09:11 PM
On 2004-01-15 18:03, Sord wrote:

You say your IQ is 130+?

2) my IQ is 131

3) I know a hell of a lot more then most people do. My life has been a living hell up until i got out of the hospital, and even now it's still off and on

5) Even though books really don't tie into playgerism, i've read several books covering several categories of fiction, as well as various non-ficiton. I can read an 800 pg novel with large pages, filled top to bottom with text, on a saturday or sunday. I read about 400 pages daily, and that's with how much time i spend on this site, which ranges from 5-10 hours.

6) You don't know anything about me or my life, so you might want to shut the f. uck up. At least when i make fun of you it's about things you posted.

7) The human definition of time is completly screwed up. If it was never invented, we may not have been able to put past events in order as well, but our knowledge of physics would be hell of a lot greater. That's where i know things most people except proffesors can't even begin to understand. Ever had osmeone sit down and read the Gernal and Special law of relativety, and they understandt it in one sitting?

1) By doing just that, Gramps

2)You took your medication recently didn't you?

3)Quit trying to grab attention, if you want it that badly, call the nurse.

4)You did!

5)Wow! you can see the dots on comic book pages?

6)If you want to cuss at me do it right.

7)Aww thats sweet, your mommy reads you bedtime storys?

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 09:12 PM
Simple enough: Neither of you know anything about each other, so stop or take it to PMs.
Otherwise, this will be locked.

DOG21313
Jan 15, 2004, 09:22 PM
Er...

You guys are gonna get this locked, so get it out of here before either

A) Allos starts Happy Days

or

B) One of the mods comes in here and our fun stops and you guys get warned.

I dont want either of those to happen... >.>

Monomate
Jan 15, 2004, 09:52 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:56, Jaks wrote:

On 2004-01-15 17:46, Monomate wrote:

First alcohol
first date
first blowjob
first fuck
enlisting in the army
first time firing a gun
High School Proms

Naw man! Don't let the chao commander thing fool you!
I'm 20!

ah...That's cool...

Photon_Drop...lol...i thought she was like 11 too...lol (i is such a bad judge of age...unless...you're like a pedophile or something...)

lol...but then again...most people probably think i'm 11 or so too...

Saiffy
Jan 15, 2004, 10:14 PM
this thread was hi-jacked long ago, but wait Allos said the lowest one in the DTPA gets treated like crap. Im treated that way in here already, wheres the enrollment tent?

Bradicus
Jan 15, 2004, 10:14 PM
I'll cut to the chase.
My heros wear tights
http://www.legends.dm.net/art/wyeth-greenwood.jpg http://www.nintendo-fi.com/grafik/zelda.gif
and so shall i >:(

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-01-15 18:11, Jaks wrote:

You say your IQ is 130+?

2) my IQ is 131

1) By doing just that, Gramps

2)You took your medication recently didn't you?

3)Quit trying to grab attention, if you want it that badly, call the nurse.

4)You did!

5)Wow! you can see the dots on comic book pages?

6)If you want to cuss at me do it right.

7)Aww thats sweet, your mommy reads you bedtime storys?

damn, your dissing skills took a sudden drop! At least your previous ones where origanal, not to mention they where longer. I pity you.

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 10:52 PM
STOP! For the love of not-lockedness, STOP!

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 10:57 PM
On 2004-01-15 19:46, Sord wrote:

blah blah blah

*random bullshit here*

*really cool reply*

damn, your dissing skills took a sudden drop! At least your previous ones where origanal, not to mention they where longer. I pity you.

I took you an hour and a half to come up with that?!

Origanal? Just give up, I could flame you all night, but I have a life to get back to in the morning.

Toodles!

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 10:58 PM
On 2004-01-15 19:57, Jaks wrote:

blah blah blah

*random bullshit here*

*really cool reply*

I took you an hour and a half to come up with that?!

Origanal? Just give up, I could flame you all night, but I have a life to get back to in the morning.

Toodles!

nooooo, i was logged off you idiot, didn't even read your pathetic comebacks till i got back on.

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 11:00 PM
Use PMs!

"PMs for PMS"
Yeah, feel free to rip me open for that one, Dime :|

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:01 PM
On 2004-01-15 19:58, Sord wrote:

blah blah blah

*random bullshit here*

*really cool reply*

more bullshit

another cool reply

worst bullshit ever

hush child.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:01 PM
it's FKL, and anyways, there was nothing that important that had to do with the DTPA anyways. It's a free thread in my opinion.

DOG21313
Jan 15, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 2004-01-15 18:22, DOG21313 wrote:
Er...

You guys are gonna get this locked, so get it out of here before either

A) Allos starts Happy Days

or

B) One of the mods comes in here and our fun stops and you guys get warned.

I dont want either of those to happen... >.>

TAKE IT TO PMS!

-.- Sorry about that.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:01, Jaks wrote:

On 2004-01-15 19:58, Sord wrote:

blah blah blah

*random bullshit here*

*really cool reply*

more bullshit

another cool reply

worst bullshit ever

hush child.

Now all you can do is quotes, to bad i'm not KaFKa, i'd be giving you plenty looks of shame right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-15 20:03 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 11:04 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:01, Sord wrote:
it's FKL, and anyways, there was nothing that important that had to do with the DTPA anyways. It's a free thread in my opinion.

FKL is not exempt from forum rules.
It will do you well to remember that.

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:05 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:02, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-15 20:01, Jaks wrote:

hush child.

Now all you can do is quotes, to bad i'm not KaFKa, i'd be ginving you plenty looks of shame right now.

It's called saving space observe. *deletes most of this reply.

The "Look of Shame" isn't degrading. So why should I care?

Just stop bitching and take your Ridilin already.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:05 PM
I know, but look at about a dozen other threads, flame, flame, flame, look! more flaming!

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 11:07 PM
And look, more locking!
I notice a pattern, but that may just be me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

DOG21313
Jan 15, 2004, 11:07 PM
ARE YOU TWO TOO LAZY TO TAKE IT TO PMS?

Please! Dont. get. this. locked.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:08 PM
[/quote]
Now all you can do is quotes, to bad i'm not KaFKa, i'd be ginving you plenty looks of shame right now.

[/quote]

[/quote]
My brothers use to take that. I take Paroxetine (sp?) and Effexor (sp?). At least you have some medicinal knowledge. I guess that might count for something. And i only need to take it in the morning, which i did...unless i want to curse the gym teacher out again and get kicked out of school.

DOG21313
Jan 15, 2004, 11:09 PM
Mix, theyre ignoring us...

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:10 PM
Ahahaha! You're funny! Hey look! theres smoke coming from you!

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 11:11 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:09, DOG21313 wrote:

I'm used to it.

DOG21313
Jan 15, 2004, 11:12 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:11, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2004-01-15 20:09, DOG21313 wrote:

I'm used to it.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Blitzkommando
Jan 15, 2004, 11:17 PM
I think I can see the hounds coming... And is that guy carrying a .50cal sniper? I think I'll take this chance to leave and hide over there in that rat hole...

*hears the yells of the Flame Wars continuing*

Star Wars doesn't have anything on FKL...

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:19 PM
He's free to PM me, I won't block him.

*ruffles Sord's hair*

Ain't he cute? He's almost like my brother. But minus the intelligence.

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:22 PM
Well atleast me and Sord can agree that this thread is so insignifigant it doesn't matter if it gets locked or not.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:24 PM
Minu the intelligence my ass. I have a greater learning potential then you do, that's for sure. Lets see you understand the two Theories of Relativity, know everything there is about light waves. Face it, even if you are smarter then me now, i'm going to pass you up. Though i probably have already.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 15, 2004, 11:28 PM
SORD! COME ON! LET IT GO!
Look, who gives a shit? It's an old argument. It doesn't matter that which one of you is older, more intelligent, or has gotten laid. The both of you are in for a warning for a massive flame war, And plus both of you are in for extensive hours of Happy Days and Bloomsberg TV when we get back to base! Come on, everyone knows the two of you are better than to let some words upset them. Come on, no more. Before we really piss off a mod and have another 'Abdur's Law' thing.

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:31 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:24, Sord wrote:
Minu the intelligence my ass. I have a greater learning potential then you do, that's for sure. Lets see you understand the two Theories of Relativity, know everything there is about light waves. Face it, even if you are smarter then me now, i'm going to pass you up. Though i probably have already.

I was referring to my brother not having intelligence. Really Ryu(screen name here but hasn't came in a while) is dumb enough to walk outside in a tanktop and shorts then complain its too cold.

And no, sorry, you'll never surpass me.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:32 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:28, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Look, who gives a shit? It's an old argument. It doesn't matter that which one of you is older, more intelligent, or has gotten laid. The both of you are in for a warning for a massive flame war, And plus both of you are in for extensive hours of Happy Days and Bloomsberg TV when we get back to base! Come on, everyone knows the two of you are better than to let some words upset them. Come on, no more. Before we really piss off a mod and have another 'Abdur's Law' thing.

Alright i'll stop so i don't get banned or anything...Happy Days is not that bad for the millionth time! [img] use to watch that group of movies and shows a lot when i was young

SpikeOtacon
Jan 15, 2004, 11:33 PM
Try bloomsberg TV. Trust me, that's bad.

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:34 PM
And plus both of you are in for extensive hours of Happy Days and Bloomsberg TV when we get back to base!

OH NO!

sike!

I like Happy Days, infact nostalgia and Anime is the best TV.

I can even put up with Bloomberg for hours.

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:35 PM
Hey Sord, lets put this behind us now, huh?

Jaks
Jan 15, 2004, 11:36 PM
Here he comes!
Here comes Speed Racer!
He's a demon on wheels!

The old Speed Racer was better than the new BS one they had/have on Nickelodeon.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:38 PM
I'll surpass you Jaks, at least in intelligance and dissing. The fact that i'm younger prove that. Schools keep making us need to know more and more before we can move up a grade. I intend to not miss a grade and go through highschool and college. Wether you believe it or not, my IQ is no doubt higher then you, which means my brain has the ability to learn more. People are also discovering new things that i'm also forced to learn in school. I doubt you where studying atoms back in 4th grade.

EDIT: I was studying stuff like that before i even reached fourth grade. Hell, the teachers of that year didn't even believe in plasma. Then he retired for buying and selling mortages, but he would sub every once in a while. Had a good laugh when he showed up at my school.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-15 20:40 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
Jan 15, 2004, 11:39 PM
I remember Speed Racer. I watch the original on the Speed channel from time to time. Ah...the horrid childhood memories.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 15, 2004, 11:39 PM
DAMN IT, SORD! STOP!!!

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:41 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:39, SpikeOtacon wrote:
DAMN IT, SORD! STOP!!!

STFU! He's just as guilty as i am.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 15, 2004, 11:44 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:35, Jaks wrote:

No offence sord, but during your reading, did you take THAT into notice? Thank you, have a nice day, and give me my damn avatar back. Look on ness's forum, you'll see I've been using that as my Avatar for a while, thank you.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:49 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:44, SpikeOtacon wrote:

On 2004-01-15 20:35, Jaks wrote:

No offence sord, but during your reading, did you take THAT into notice? Thank you, have a nice day, and give me my damn avatar back. Look on ness's forum, you'll see I've been using that as my Avatar for a while, thank you.

God, remember this?

On 2004-01-15 20:32, Sord wrote:

Alright i'll stop so i don't get banned or anything...Happy Days is not that bad for the millionth time! [img] use to watch that group of movies and shows a lot when i was young

and he still kept it up, you made just as big a mistake as i did. Now STFU.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 15, 2004, 11:51 PM
Congradulations, sord. Your wonderful reading skills have once again earned you a gold star. He never kept it up, he merely taunted the DTPA's way of tourture. He was NOT flaming you.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 11:56 PM
Fine, whatever. I got rid of the avatar.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 16, 2004, 12:02 AM
Thank you.
Ok, we are all at peace with each other for now, right?

Mixfortune
Jan 16, 2004, 12:14 AM
Allos will have a field trip.

geewj
Jan 16, 2004, 01:15 AM
I think you all better sit down. I have some rather... sudden news that may surprise and shock many of you.

Warnings for Jaks and sord for flaming. Yes this is freshkills, the place where you can spam to your hearts' content. However it still follows all the other forum rules such as no flaming. Keep it to yourselves next time because even repeated flames via PM's will get you a warning should the flamed member complain.