PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!

Kadou
Jan 15, 2004, 07:55 PM
As much as I doubt anyone here cares, I need somewhere to vent off that rage which wasn't relieved after beating the shit out of and then bruning a bag filled with printed gibberish. I recently was typing up a post for something in Fan Works and was in a somewhat poetic mood (boredom, a small or large amount of stress, and hunger tend to cause such. don't ask). Though I hadn't finished, the preview turned out a lot better than I expected. I started making a few revisions and hit the preview button again, but my damned computer froze halfway through the loading of the page.

AGH! It was one of the few bits of writing I've ever scribbled out that was actually good. It actually expressed emotion and due to its nature created somewhat of an awkward chill, whereas most of my writing is monotonous, achromatic, flat, and in great lack of a set mood. The wording was perfect and I even managed to do certain modifications with spacing, sentence structure, and punctuation which might leave a few basic subliminal thoughts and/or build suspense.

It was perfect, damnit!

DJFFNDKSAKHDKNAOIDNSA:ODNSALNDASNDASLKNKLASNAS"D(WEWLK@#KNKSANDKLNKLNSKLNDKSANSAKNDSALDNSLKNDSdis 33E##ADs9

Excuse that last bit of text.

Sord
Jan 15, 2004, 08:00 PM
On 2004-01-15 16:55, Kadou wrote:
As much as I doubt anyone here cares, I need somewhere to vent off that rage which wasn't relieved after beating the shit out of and then bruning a bag filled with printed gibberish. I recently was typing up a post for something in Fan Works and was in a somewhat poetic mood (boredom, a small or large amount of stress, and hunger tend to cause such. don't ask). Though I hadn't finished, the preview turned out a lot better than I expected. I started making a few revisions and hit the preview button again, but my damned computer froze halfway through the loading of the page.

AGH! It was one of the few bits of writing I've ever scribbled out that was actually good. It actually expressed emotion and due to its nature created somewhat of an awkward chill, whereas most of my writing is monotonous, achromatic, flat, and in great lack of a set mood. The wording was perfect and I even managed to do certain modifications with spacing, sentence structure, and punctuation which might leave a few basic subliminal thoughts and/or build suspense.

It was perfect, damnit!

DJFFNDKSAKHDKNAOIDNSA:ODNSALNDASNDASLKNKLASNAS"D(WEWLK@#KNKSANDKLNKLNSKLNDKSANSAKNDSALDNSLKNDSdis 33E##ADs9

Excuse that last bit of text.

So that's why you were mad...

Try listening to some dark or depressing music. Sometimes it has influence on what come to peoples minds. I know it does to me. I also know someone in Fan Works said the same, don't remember who it was though.

Ketchup345
Jan 15, 2004, 08:02 PM
Many of us have had that happen, but in a different way; with the RSOD (refreshing screen of death) ( http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif ).

That is bad though, and very annoying. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2004, 08:09 PM
I guess for future reference, it's better to use Notepad.
Sorry about your post.

Kadou
Jan 15, 2004, 10:11 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:00, Sord wrote:
So that's why you were mad...

Try listening to some dark or depressing music. Sometimes it has influence on what come to peoples minds. I know it does to me. I also know someone in Fan Works said the same, don't remember who it was though.

I was listening to System of a Down's Steal This Album when I typed the first post. Obviously I'm not as angry as I was before, now, but now I just feel depressed. I know, it sounds rediculous, but it was a really good piece of writing.