PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder what Olga Flow says in his intro?

Forever Zero
Jan 15, 2004, 08:23 PM
Recently a friend and I have been trying to decipher what Olga Flow is saying before the battle with him begins. To do this, we took the Olga Flow intro movie off this site and tried speeding it up and slowing it down. There were better results on the sped up version of it. The first part of Olga Flow's speech seems to be in another language. Most likely Japanese. However, after the elevator starts up, the second thing he says is clearly in English. He appears to be saying "You killed my Goddess". If you want proff of this you can download the sped up version of Olga Flow's voice here:

http://members.tripod.com/~sonic-xtreme/YouKilledMyGoddess.mp3
(right click and save as...)

I thought this information might be relevant to the story line. Who is this Goddess? Rico/Falz? I don't know for sure...That's why I'm asking here to see if anyone has any thoughts on this. If there was a way to figure out the first part of his voice, that would be great. Thanks for reading. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forever Zero on 2004-01-15 18:00 ]</font>

Squeege
Jan 15, 2004, 08:28 PM
Yeah, what is he saying? He actually sounds more like my friends belch talking. And oh, that link doesn't give me anything to download.

Solstis
Jan 15, 2004, 08:36 PM
Wow... he does say "You killed my Goddess" with a funny Japanese accent.

[Edit] Yeah yeah

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2004-01-15 18:54 ]</font>

A2K
Jan 15, 2004, 08:44 PM
That... "you have killed my goddess" part is freaky. It's probably in reference to Dark Falz, but, it could possibly mean the Profound Darkness... although, you, specifically, weren't the ones that killed her, though. The first part is... hmm. If there were only a better way to clean up the voice.

Gnarled_rose
Jan 15, 2004, 08:52 PM
Hmm, I can't seem to work through the link (I have no patience), but I think that would be awesome if it was what he actually said.

Reasons not to kill Olga Flow:
A)Best looking boss in the game
B)Now he's a die-hard romantic, 100 feet tall and PO'D his girlfriend's dead.
C)Really cool symbiosis of D-cells, Olga, and Flowen.
D)He's got that big nasty mouth lookin' thing in his chest. Can you say "World champion eater?"

Reasons to kill Olga Flow:
The game says so. Unfortunately, that overrides the previous list. But if I had my way, we'd be forced to help him reunite with Rico, then DESTROY PIONEER II!!!!!

Forever Zero
Jan 15, 2004, 08:57 PM
For those not able to get the link to work, you have to right click and choose save as. Tripod is weird like that.

Ash1ey
Jan 15, 2004, 09:11 PM
yeah it does sound like you killed my goddess, very interesting, your making me wanna fight him again just caues hes cool...

good luck with getting the rest deciphered http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Spider
Jan 15, 2004, 09:49 PM
Maybe see if he says something different if you face him before destroying Falz?
Cause I think everyone is happily playing Vhard before attempting Olga.

Solstis
Jan 15, 2004, 09:57 PM
Vaguely on topic:

I thought that Falz didn't need a body to inhabit. So why did he use Rico? Convenience?

Olga get the coolest English speaking PSO boss award.

Eihwaz
Jan 15, 2004, 10:03 PM
Hmm, the link doesn't seem to work...

At any rate, if Flow does say "You killed my Goddess", he's most likely referring to Rico. Rico was his understudy, and he made the Red Weapons for her, supposedly. Another reason for this is that this is the sequel to Ep1. Perhaps he can detect that you've killed Falz, who was using Rico's body as a host.

Without any changes, it sounds like he's saying "The ultimate in evolution", which makes sense as well.

Of course, he might not be saying anything. It could just be screams of rage/pain of Flowen, horribly garbled and distorted sounding.

KnucklesZ5
Jan 15, 2004, 11:29 PM
Foolish intarweb user.

Oh, by the way, that sounds frigging cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KnucklesZ5 on 2004-01-15 20:32 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Jan 15, 2004, 11:33 PM
I listened to it and yeah, it does sound like he said, "You killed my goddess." It's the goddess part though that sounds most garbled up though, to me anyway. This reminds me of what the final boss of Doom II says. Only in his case it was played backwards and said something like, "to beat this game you must kill (name of head programmer, can't remember name.) Maybe that's it? Is the first part possibly backwards? I know game companies do that sometimes to make a 'fake' foreign language. The only way to tell though would be to have someone de-garblize it. Very interresting even so.

KnucklesZ5
Jan 15, 2004, 11:36 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:33, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
I listened to it and yeah, it does sound like he said, "You killed my goddess." It's the goddess part though that sounds most garbled up though, to me anyway. This reminds me of what the final boss of Doom II says. Only in his case it was played backwards and said something like, "to beat this game you must kill (name of head programmer, can't remember name.) Maybe that's it? Is the first part possibly backwards? I know game companies do that sometimes to make a 'fake' foreign language. The only way to tell though would be to have someone de-garblize it. Very interresting even so.

Yeah, I think Ubisoft did that for the wierd language in Rayman 2(or atleast it sounded that way)

Voltis_V
Jan 16, 2004, 12:17 AM
I had a feeling he said "The Ultimate of Evolution" Slow it down a notch, and listen again. But then again..it kinda sounds like he is saying "You killed my Goddess."

A2K
Jan 16, 2004, 12:44 AM
Rico was only the Dark Falz's... "focus". It's a bit hard to explain. I guess it means that she was the glue that basically held him together, the core of the weapon of a beast of a monster that Dark Falz is. Rico does not equal Dark Falz.

Hmm, Olga Flow's voice kind of sounds like a garbled robo-voice thing. You know, Stephen Hawking? Except you know, garbled.

In any case, when Olga Flow speaks, I don't think Flowen is speaking. Flowen, is... a sort of prisoner in his own body. Kind of like how Rico was a prisoner in Falz's body? Eh, I know I'm being nitpicky, but, it just seems to make much more sense than otherwise.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 16, 2004, 01:11 AM
It sounds like he's speaking Japanese to me... Rather than "goddess" that last word sounds more like "Nagashi" or something...

navci
Jan 16, 2004, 02:32 AM
I don't believe that he was saying "you killed my goddess" but it really does sound like that.

_Sinue_
Jan 16, 2004, 02:49 AM
It would kind of make sence though, as after all - the core of the darkness in which Dark Falz was originally spawned from was (at least in appearance) female. You could also take that as a reference to Dark Falz himself, who while having no sex, is inhabiting a female body. You can "See" Rico on Falz's first and second form. There is a definate head, chest, and arms - one of which wears the Red Ring. The "Chest" is not flat - but rounded in female form.

And yes.. Olga knew everything that was going on with Falz. He could "Watch" through Falz's eyes as Rico was being absorbed by the conciousness. This is because, as mentioned before, Flowen wasn't Olga Flow. They're two seperate beings, or at least, two seperate conciousnesses after Falz's infection took over Flowen's body. You could see Olga Flow in somewhat the same respect of Dark Falz's connection to the Profound Darkness.

Also, as said before.. Rico is not Falz. Falz in PSO, unlike the other games, has no physical form when the story begins. He is simply a conciousness.. who, it seems, can manifest itself physically temporarily (the fight with Flowen and his squad) but needs a host body to permenantly bring himself into this world.

This reminds me of what the final boss of Doom II says. Only in his case it was played backwards and said something like, "to beat this game you must kill (name of head programmer, can't remember name.)

I believe that's John Romero's head you have to destory. If you use the "No Clipping" code, you can walk behind Satan's Face and see Romero's head impailed on a spike. It's set up that when you shoot a rocket into Satan's brain, it hits the head. With enough hits.. the head dies and Satan starts to explode - ending the game. I guess they had to do this because Satan in Doom II wasn't an actual enemy - just a tile set. They had to have one fixed enemy for you to kill which would trigger the end of the game. The part about Romero's head on the spike was just a little on their part.

-Luke-
Jan 16, 2004, 03:15 AM
Hmmm...if it PSO was made by almost any other company, we could ask the makers, but no, ST doesn't like to respond...bah, but on topic, he could be saying something in Japanese, could someone with good Japanese please translate?
Luke

Nazo
Jan 16, 2004, 04:15 AM
Ok, that is obviously not Japanese. Its also not French, Spanish, Mexican, or Chinese.

My guess is that its the "ancient" language thingy (e.g. MUTT DITTS POUMN), and they had a variety of incoherent noises (not random, but of course not in a language we know), and added the static. As for the "You Killed My Goddess," I assume that either:

1) Again, its the same thing and it coincidentally sounds like that, or
2) It could be the Dark dude in the first part with "ancient" laungage, and then Flowen used under his control in order to speak English. But of course, why English? This game supports over 10 languages(?).

Or it could be Arabic, Iraqi, or w/e! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

A2K
Jan 16, 2004, 04:52 AM
It seems to me that when the Japanese really want to emphasize something, they scream it in English. Heh.

Spider
Jan 16, 2004, 05:09 AM
Not sure if I picked it up all wrong, but wasn't the original intention of creating Olgaflow to destroy Falz?

Jack
Jan 16, 2004, 05:22 AM
No, Olga Flow wasn't created deliberately. The intention was to create mecha and bio-weapons under the command of WORKS, but the tests on Flowen proved to be a mistake, as he mutated and absorbed the AI computer "OLGA", hence the name, "Olga Flow".

RFB
Jan 16, 2004, 07:55 AM
I have various things to say:

1)Olga was created Deliberately. I dont remember the messages that Flowen leaves behind clearly enough, but I know that in some of them it's stated that it's all Osto's work. Anyway, think about it this way: Osto created De Rol Le. Osto created Gal Gryphon. What could stop him from creating Olga Flow?? He's mad enough for it, and even more!

2)Falz and Rico are different entities, ok... but I dont believe Flowen and Olga are different entities. They're a fussion of the SuperComputer Olga and himself, that could only be made trough the dark powers of the D-Cellular lifeform from Flowen's wounds, and that darkness possessed their minds once their fussion were made.

3)About the "You killed my goddess" weirdness, I agree it makes sense. This is my theory:
You killed Dark Falz, and with Falz, you killed Rico too (Tho I maintain my belief that in V2 ULT mode you rescue her... that photo in the ending where a hunter dressed in red stands in front of principal tyrell...) So, Flowen's mind, possessed by the darkness of the D-Cellular lifeform, cant think of anything but revenge. He HAS to kill the one who finished the life of his loved one. He cant think of anything else. That's why he calls you.. that message in seabed, where flowen says "I'm waiting in the depths... for the killer of the child in red" or something like that (Remember, my version is the Spanish one) states it clear that he wants to take revenge. And it's known that it's flowen who talks, because if you go back to P2 and talk to Elly, she informs you that Cal has recognized it as Flowen's voice.

K8lin
Jan 16, 2004, 08:14 AM
A good theory, and probably the best one ive heard yet.

Gnarled_rose
Jan 16, 2004, 08:35 AM
Of course, he might not be saying anything. It could just be screams of rage/pain of Flowen, horribly garbled and distorted sounding.
Well, sure, but that would make sense and thus bring our pathetic little world down around us.
Hmm...I've been thinking about this topic for a while, and I was wondering: Even if the game begins immediately after Pioneer I 'splodes, there's still a few hours or maybe even a day or two that passes before even reaching Dark Falz, right? Then a few more hours between Falz and Flow...
If I'm write[sic], it's fanfic time.

Mindcooler
Jan 16, 2004, 08:58 AM
I think he says "you killed my goddess" loud and clear, the other part is harder to get something out of. But the end part of it sounds really much like japanese. With a little bit of imagination I can hear "koroshiwane", where "koroshi" means kill.

The_Pea_Guy
Jan 16, 2004, 12:53 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:44, A2K wrote:
That... "you have killed my goddess" part is freaky. It's probably in reference to Dark Falz, but, it could possibly mean the Profound Darkness... although, you, specifically, weren't the ones that killed her, though. The first part is... hmm. If there were only a better way to clean up the voice.

Dark Force and the Profound Darkness are both one and same being so it can't be that.

I'm guessing that Flowen was probably talking about Rico because they had some sort of relationship, didn't they?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2004-01-16 09:54 ]</font>

Zedric
Jan 16, 2004, 01:17 PM
This is just a thought, not having heard it (in the game OR from this thread) -- but maybe he says "You killed my Goddess" in Japanese, and then in English.

...if koroshi means kill and all.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 16, 2004, 01:22 PM
Dark Force was a physical manifestation of all the Profound Darkness's negative emotions. Not exactly the same being.

Furthermore, Flowen didn't say he was waiting for the killer of the child in red, he said he was waiting for the savior of the red captive child. There's quite a bit of difference, there.

And Nazo, are you fluent in Japanese to be able confirm that Olga Flow's battle cry is indeed, not in muffled Japanese? (not attacking your statement, just looking for confirmation)

EDIT: I'll also take a moment to point out that Rico and Flowen didn't have a romantic relationship. Rico respected Flowen, and seemed to think of him as something of a mentor. Flowen seemed to look at Rico as more of a daughter-figure, presumeably in Alicia's absence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2004-01-16 10:34 ]</font>

Zebulan7
Jan 16, 2004, 01:38 PM
I thought it said "You killed my Darkness." Twice, infact. Which is interesting. Oh well my ears may be going with age. (oh, wait, nevermind)

The_Pea_Guy
Jan 16, 2004, 02:07 PM
On 2004-01-16 10:22, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Dark Force was a physical manifestation of all the Profound Darkness's negative emotions. Not exactly the same being.

I don't mean to get off-topic, but I want to justify on what I meant by DF and PD being the same being. I base the realationship of PD and DF to the existance of Brahman in Hindu beliefs - one god, many faces; PD being the god, DF being one of its many incarnations.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 16, 2004, 02:19 PM
On 2004-01-16 11:07, The_Pea_Guy wrote:
I don't mean to get off-topic, but I want to justify on what I meant by DF and PD being the same being. I base the realationship of PD and DF to the existance of Brahman in Hindu beliefs - one god, many faces; PD being the god, DF being one of its many incarnations.

Listen to Le Roof to interpret Dark Force, not Hindu Beliefs.

LE ROOF: Throughout time The Profound Darkness has seethed with
animosity and the need for revenge. And once every thousand
years, when the strength of the seal weakens, the most intense
part of the The Profound Darkness' hate-filled spirit is able
to break through the portal and come to Algo in physical form.

Garanz2
Jan 16, 2004, 02:38 PM
Perhaps OF is referring to 'IDOLA'. Dark Falz, directly translated into Dark Force, is in my opinion, just that. I haven't played any PS games before this, but from what i can work out, and I think Hikara has the same idea, I think that IDOLA is the force behind Falz. IDOLA seems a relatively feminine name, so maybe DF was a manifestation of IDOLA's hatred and power?

The final form of Falz seems to burst out of it's mutated Rico body. it also looks a lot less crude, with smoother curves and movements. Perhaps this is IDOLA? What if Falz was just a puppet for a stronger force?

As DF/Rico had some kind of bond with OF, OF, in it's insanity, may have come to percieve IDOLA/Rico as some kind of celestial being. With three minds in one, OF must have been more than a little confused, and when Falz/IDOLA/Rico is killed, it wants revenge and this is why it says what it says.

Just my two cents.

A2K
Jan 16, 2004, 02:51 PM
Jack wrote:
No, Olga Flow wasn't created deliberately. The intention was to create mecha and bio-weapons under the command of WORKS, but the tests on Flowen proved to be a mistake, as he mutated and absorbed the AI computer "OLGA", hence the name, "Olga Flow".

Olga was created deliberately. He wasn't supposed to go on a rampage and have to be dumped the disposal site, though. The AI was most likely purposefully implanted into Flowen, since it is listed in Olga's operation records so specifically and formally.

On 2004-01-16 04:55, RFB wrote:
2)Falz and Rico are different entities, ok... but I dont believe Flowen and Olga are different entities. They're a fussion of the SuperComputer Olga and himself, that could only be made trough the dark powers of the D-Cellular lifeform from Flowen's wounds, and that darkness possessed their minds once their fussion were made.

3)About the "You killed my goddess" weirdness, I agree it makes sense. This is my theory:
You killed Dark Falz, and with Falz, you killed Rico too (Tho I maintain my belief that in V2 ULT mode you rescue her... that photo in the ending where a hunter dressed in red stands in front of principal tyrell...) So, Flowen's mind, possessed by the darkness of the D-Cellular lifeform, cant think of anything but revenge. He HAS to kill the one who finished the life of his loved one. He cant think of anything else. That's why he calls you.. that message in seabed, where flowen says "I'm waiting in the depths... for the killer of the child in red" or something like that (Remember, my version is the Spanish one) states it clear that he wants to take revenge. And it's known that it's flowen who talks, because if you go back to P2 and talk to Elly, she informs you that Cal has recognized it as Flowen's voice.

Like Meira eloquently put it, Flowen is waiting for the savior of the red captive, not the murderer. They may be one in the same in body, but not in mind or soul.

On 2004-01-16 11:38, Garanz2 wrote:
The final form of Falz seems to burst out of it's mutated Rico body. it also looks a lot less crude, with smoother curves and movements. Perhaps this is IDOLA? What if Falz was just a puppet for a stronger force?

It's hard to gauge the significance of the word "IDOLA". It is an actual word, it refers to a spirit or phantasm of some sort. But, the fact it isn't ever really mentioned in actual gameplay makes it difficult to forge a solid connection.

The interesting thing you mentioned about Falz being a puppet. It was--in the past games, at least. Like it has been stated in the therad already, Dark Falz is a more focused... ah... offspring, I guess, of the Profound Darkness.

Black000Moon
Jan 16, 2004, 03:28 PM
If this link doesnt work right click the link and select save target as and it really does sound like that you kill my goddess....but whats that thing he says about 12 to 13 seconds through that thing.....(to lazy to look)

Black000Moon
Jan 16, 2004, 04:09 PM
On 2004-01-16 11:38, Garanz2 wrote:
Perhaps OF is referring to 'IDOLA'. Dark Falz, directly translated into Dark Force, is in my opinion, just that. I haven't played any PS games before this, but from what i can work out, and I think Hikara has the same idea, I think that IDOLA is the force behind Falz. IDOLA seems a relatively feminine name, so maybe DF was a manifestation of IDOLA's hatred and power?

As DF/Rico had some kind of bond with OF, OF, in it's insanity, may have come to percieve IDOLA/Rico as some kind of celestial being. With three minds in one, OF must have been more than a little confused, and when Falz/IDOLA/Rico is killed, it wants revenge and this is why it says what it says.

Just my two cents.

OF being olga flow? nah nm. anyways maybe IDOLA is some ubah force that has a connection between falz and olga flow? and its probably said but like rico for example shares dark falz's spirit and dark falz mutated her body and stuff same with olga flow?....

GrandWarlock
Jan 16, 2004, 04:11 PM
On 2004-01-15 17:23, Forever Zero wrote:
Recently a friend and I have been trying to decipher what Olga Flow is saying before the battle with him begins. To do this, we took the Olga Flow intro movie off this site and tried speeding it up and slowing it down. There were better results on the sped up version of it. The first part of Olga Flow's speech seems to be in another language. Most likely Japanese. However, after the elevator starts up, the second thing he says is clearly in English. He appears to be saying "You killed my Goddess". If you want proff of this you can download the sped up version of Olga Flow's voice here:

http://members.tripod.com/~sonic-xtreme/YouKilledMyGoddess.mp3
(right click and save as...)

I thought this information might be relevant to the story line. Who is this Goddess? Rico/Falz? I don't know for sure...That's why I'm asking here to see if anyone has any thoughts on this. If there was a way to figure out the first part of his voice, that would be great. Thanks for reading. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forever Zero on 2004-01-15 18:00 ]</font>
ok, what i'm getting from this is either "you killed my goddess" or "you killed my ??". the "you killed part is pretty easy to understand, but the last part of that is pretty hard. and beginning of the speech i can't understand except for the last part which sounds a little like "aku", which has something to do with satan or devil or something like that (i think). the begging will need a good amount of testing and configuration to figure out. i think it has something to do with "i am the king of devils", just a guess from "aku" and the fact that he's evil. i'll keep trying to get more on it though.

anwserman
Jan 16, 2004, 04:11 PM
Well, he definately says "You killed my goddess", or however you spell that final word.

But if you notice, there were messages being received by Flowen. He knew what was happening to him, and perhaps his final words were before falling to that thing that infected him, "You killed my goddess." Because soon after he says that, you start to fight him.

Because there would be know way of him knowing whether or not Rico was killed, since he didn't kill her himself. I do think that he states that it wasn't us that killed Rico, it was DF or whatever dark being it is that did it. You know, his final words, "You killed my goddess." He wasn't referring to us, just the dark evil.

EDIT: Modifying with the sound file, the first phrase he states (other then "You killed my goddess") ISN'T reversed. I reversed the one portion of the file, and the endings are too abrupt for it to be reversed. After a sound is made, an echo is formed of it, that would be carried.... Basically, reversing the sound causes it to flip around, and the phrase starts too long and the phrase ends in like a heartbeat.

When finishing a word, you it still 'lingers' a bit. If you record yourself talking into the computer, you'll see your voice trail off on the screen. However, if you notice when you started talking, there was no trail leading to it, it was almost instinateous. This way, I can prove that it is a different language, and not measily reversed.

Considering that I've never heard a deep-voiced Japanese person talk, I can't tell if it is really Japanese. It sounds German to me though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-01-16 13:18 ]</font>

GrandWarlock
Jan 16, 2004, 04:29 PM
well, after turning off my subwoofer i got something that i can understand, but sounds completely pointless. What i got from it is this "OK Mashishu, I think I need a kashi aku." Well you can tell that is a little weird. I also came up with this with the subwoofer on "Uga mashisho, I think I need Akashi right now". Neither of them seem to be right though. Well that's the update, hope it helps on this issue.

LamerPanda
Jan 16, 2004, 04:35 PM
Honestly? I think most of you just hear "You killed my goddess" because it was suggested. I listened to it too, and I see how you COULD get it out of that, but... it's a bit strange. Doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the game to me.

You can get almost anything from a sound file if you change the speed or hear a suggestion for it. Try changing the file to .wav and then slowing it down in Sound Recorder, and then go to about 4.50 on it. (Or click here (http://www.geocities.com/idolathepanda/olga.mp3), you lazy bandwith mooches. Watch Geocities delete it before anyone gets to it. XD) I could say he's saying "I think I need a masseur here!", but would anyone make up any theories about that? Probably not.

Did you know that if you took the sound Diablo made at the end of the original game and reversed it, it's "Eat your vegetables and brush after every meal"? Hee hee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2004-01-16 13:36 ]</font>

SnoopyEgotist
Jan 16, 2004, 04:37 PM
I love that music.

GrandWarlock
Jan 16, 2004, 04:39 PM
On 2004-01-16 13:35, LamerPanda wrote:
Honestly? I think most of you just hear "You killed my goddess" because it was suggested. I listened to it too, and I see how you COULD get it out of that, but... it's a bit strange. Doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the game to me.

You can get almost anything from a sound file if you change the speed or hear a suggestion for it. Try changing the file to .wav and then slowing it down in Sound Recorder, and then go to about 4.50 on it. (Or click here (http://www.geocities.com/idolathepanda/olga.mp3), you lazy bandwith mooches. Watch Geocities delete it before anyone gets to it. XD) I could say he's saying "I think I need a masseur here!", but would anyone make up any theories about that? Probably not.

Did you know that if you took the sound Diablo made at the end of the original game and reversed it, it's "Eat your vegetables and brush after every meal"? Hee hee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2004-01-16 13:36 ]</font>
whoa great page. "Unavailable for viewing". That helped out a lot.

GrandWarlock
Jan 16, 2004, 04:49 PM
One question and a few other things. What does kashi or kagi mean, if they mean anything? And I think I got a little more stuff out of it. "OK my chy children, I need to use some kagis/kashis like you". With that it would mean that Olga Flow didn't say anything, and it was something else (like something even greater). It could be a lot of things, and we'll never know for sure unless the maker of the game tells us (he won't tell us anything). All we can really do is keep getting theories and assume that what we are coming up with is correct. One more thing. put together all the sounds and make it one big word, use the letters that you think he's sing, that may get some really good ideas going around to help us.

anwserman
Jan 16, 2004, 04:55 PM
Gah... here we go.

http://lucky-s-designs.com/PSO/YouKilledMyGoddess.mp3

Da3
Jan 16, 2004, 06:44 PM
I have no idea what it's saying. but the last part did sound like you killed my godjesh, i also think that we think thats what it said as it was implied.

Solstis
Jan 16, 2004, 08:36 PM
He really says: "All your base are belong to us!"

Well, I think that would be funny.

Twitch
Jan 16, 2004, 08:41 PM
I figured out the begining part. He's asking you where you live and your personal info, and when you don't answer him he makes up some false excuse to kill you, hense the "you killed my goddess".

But I agree, it does sound like "you killed my goddess".

LamerPanda
Jan 16, 2004, 09:11 PM
whoa great page. "Unavailable for viewing". That helped out a lot.

"WUTS A SAVE TARGUT?!?!!"

Two problems here.

1. It's not my fault you're too lazy to try it yourself if you were really curious, eh?
2. It's about as helpful as all the other posts here since no one really has any ideas WHAT he's saying. Sure, we can make stuff up, but it's probably not right. It could just be nonsense. Oh nos!111

Creasian
Jan 17, 2004, 03:45 AM
This was either Altered or something is VERY wrong.

Listen to the mp3 from the very beginning a few times...

Now..

Move straight to 11 seconds into the mp3 and listen, you will now not have the overlapping voice. <If you play it normally it overlaps on the beginning, which gives it a more gibberish effect on the "youkilled my goddess">

Now... heres the interesting part...

His voice when he says "you kill my" is not static, and is scaling evenly.. yet soon as he says "goddess" its static, and raising in the pitch is erratic. Plus the speed of his voice jumped when he says goddess, yet not at all on the 3 words prior.

This is either altered, or just plain fake.

Zandol
Jan 17, 2004, 03:54 AM
i think that totally rocks!!!!
whoever took the time to find this is obviously a god lol....

do u have the 'knack' too?

Zedric
Jan 17, 2004, 09:44 AM
On 2004-01-17 00:45, Creasian wrote:
His voice when he says "you kill my" is not static, and is scaling evenly.. yet soon as he says "goddess" its static, and raising in the pitch is erratic. Plus the speed of his voice jumped when he says goddess, yet not at all on the 3 words prior.

Why does that make it altered or fake?

Who says it can't simply be THAT WAY?

Take your own recording from the game and we'll compare. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Da3
Jan 17, 2004, 09:56 AM
I really am starting to think that what were intended to be distorted screams/moans/groans/etc coincidentally sound like you killed my goddess.

Cap_Canuk
Jan 17, 2004, 10:35 AM
Hi all.
I just thought I'd chime in on this recording.
I'm a professional musician (classical), so maybe my ear is a little finer (I dunno... then again, maybe not!)
but I took the recording, tried to clean it up a little, slowed it down, etc...
I can tell you that the final line is NOT "you killed my princess", although it may sound like it.
the 1st syllable does sound like "you" (yu)
the 2nd syllable could very well be "killed" (k-i")
but the 4th syllable is not "my", it is quite clearly a "meh" sound.
the 5th syllable starts with an American "i" as in "my", so I doubt it's "princess".
unfortunately, the sound really is quite garbled so it's very hard to clean up with the music playing.

just my 2cents worth.
you can dissagree with me if you want, I'm not pretending to be absolutely right, just giving a professional opinion.

Viperdude472
Jan 17, 2004, 11:43 AM
I can tell you that the final line is NOT "you killed my princess", although it may sound like it.
the 5th syllable starts with an American "i" as in "my", so I doubt it's "princess".
unfortunately, the sound really is quite garbled so it's very hard to clean up with the music playing.

True enought BUT one thing.. u say that the 5th syllable starts with the I sound. Meh-I ungarbled sounds a little like my ya know meh-i my so it may as well be anything but it does sound uncommonly like you killed my godess/princess

Cap_Canuk
Jan 17, 2004, 11:58 AM
AGH!
I correct my own writing...
when I went to listen to the recording, I was looking to hear "princess" for some reason....
I'll have to get back to you on the correction "godess"...
very sorry.
darn, I sound like a doofus!

DarK-SuN
Jan 17, 2004, 12:37 PM
It's curious...

I heard the "you killed my goddess" part, yet once I also heard the "the ultimate in evolution" part someone mentioned.

Yet, I've been hearing it repeatedly and the last part seems to be "Kakashi" like someone also suggested.
Kakashi in japanese means either scarecrow or figurehead (acoording to a dictionary).
It can also be "akashi", which means proof/evidance.

The parts which people say "you killed my" can also be 'heard' as as "yu kyu me" which can mean "your cue to sprout", or "yu kyu mehana" which can mean "your cue to form/shape" (considering the ending word is "akashi" and the "na" in "mehana" is what gives it a "ka" sound in the distortion), or even "yu kyu mei" which can mean loads of things because mei means command, decree, life, destiny, niece and dark.

From this we can take several conclusions.
"Your cue to sprout, scarecrow", "your cue to form evidance" (which can actually be "your cue to show your worth" since japanese sometimes write something with diferent 'words' to reach the desired meaning), "your cue to destiny, scarecrow" and so on and on and on.

This is my analysis, enjoy.

Butoden
Jan 17, 2004, 02:46 PM
On 2004-01-17 07:35, Cap_Canuk wrote:
Hi all.
I just thought I'd chime in on this recording.
I'm a professional musician (classical), so maybe my ear is a little finer (I dunno... then again, maybe not!)
but I took the recording, tried to clean it up a little, slowed it down, etc...

just my 2cents worth.
you can dissagree with me if you want, I'm not pretending to be absolutely right, just giving a professional opinion.

LoL! I also heard MEH goddess instead of MY...

Honestly? I think most of you just hear "You killed my goddess" because it was suggested. I listened to it too, and I see how you COULD get it out of that, but... it's a bit strange. Doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the game to me. I agree Lamerpanda on this one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I bet Olga Flow speaks non-existing language...
How did he learn English? Did he take classes from Dr. Osto!?

I also remember trying to figure out what people were rapping about in those videos, because they talked so fast and it wasn't my native language, I assumed they talked about this and I assumed they were talking about that, but when I found the lyrics it was something COMPLETLY different. I bet it's the same with this Olga Flow...

Forever Zero
Jan 17, 2004, 03:05 PM
On 2004-01-17 00:45, Creasian wrote:
This was either Altered or something is VERY wrong.

Listen to the mp3 from the very beginning a few times...

Now..

Move straight to 11 seconds into the mp3 and listen, you will now not have the overlapping voice. <If you play it normally it overlaps on the beginning, which gives it a more gibberish effect on the "youkilled my goddess">

Now... heres the interesting part...

I did not alter this file in any way other than speeding it up. If you do not believe me then you can download the original version of it on this site or make your own recording and try speeding it up. You will come up with the same results.

Very interesting theories, everyone. I enjoyed reading through them all. Even if we don't figure out the true meaning of this it's still interesting to try. Perhaps we will learn more about this Goddess in Episode III? Just an idea.

KaFKa
Jan 17, 2004, 03:39 PM
the first part is kinda... weird... if i had some software to get rid of that static shit, i could probably figure it out, since (at least to me) it sounds to be heavily garbled english...

the secomd part... "Oou KHEllED ohthe GODESh"(yes, spelt exactly how i wanted it) is roughly what i got from it. i tried playing it backwards at a slower speed, but didnt really hear anything remotely like anything.

GrandWarlock
Jan 17, 2004, 08:20 PM
ok, the beginning is obviously messed up completely and i'm gonna take back everything i said about the beginning, except for the part about aku. i'm pretty sure that he says aku at the end of the beginning. just tellin you that.

Mindcooler
Jan 17, 2004, 09:33 PM
ok, the beginning is obviously messed up completely and i'm gonna take back everything i said about the beginning, except for the part about aku. i'm pretty sure that he says aku at the end of the beginning. just tellin you that.

Umm.. I can't hear anything remotely like "aku" in the beginning.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nazo
Jan 17, 2004, 09:48 PM
On 2004-01-16 10:22, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
And Nazo, are you fluent in Japanese to be able confirm that Olga Flow's battle cry is indeed, not in muffled Japanese? (not attacking your statement, just looking for confirmation)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2004-01-16 10:34 ]</font>

I know I'm not good enough to survive a job at the World Trade Center Tokyo, but I am good enough for an 11th grade level Japanese.

Anyway, its not the vocabulary that matters- I've got the grammer and jist about it, and that is in NO way Japanese. Like I said before, if it were to be an existing human language, its Arabic, Iraqi, or some Middle East language or whatnot. I know its not Korean, English, Japanese, French, Chinese, or Spanish. (those are the languages I know/study- Chinese) . I am SURE that it is supposed to be an "imaginery language"- a mix of garbled noises. And I agree that the second part is not "You killed my Goddess", but yet a continued part of the garbled noise. Either that, or that Flowen-to-Olga theory.

Perfection_of_Mark
Jan 17, 2004, 11:44 PM
No other characters 'speak' in this game, whay should he be any different? If it is intentional (the goddess thing) than it's just a bonus little hidden thing for people who bothered to actually follow the game's plot.

Isn't that funny, this is one of few games where the plot is nearly completly optional. There are games where plot is irravelent (SSB:M, DOA volleyball) but in this game you can beat it and have no clue at all what going on but the first thing the principal tells you, as quests and rico/elly/flowen's messages are optional.

Maverynthia
Jan 18, 2004, 12:39 AM
The front part sounds very German...The last word he says sounds a lot like Fuhrer very pronounced like Fyuur-er.. Which means leader/dictator....
I can't find/get the original sound unaltered...Geocitties crapped out...

DarK-SuN
Jan 18, 2004, 12:55 AM
On 2004-01-17 18:48, Nazo wrote:
I know I'm not good enough to survive a job at the World Trade Center Tokyo, but I am good enough for an 11th grade level Japanese.

Anyway, its not the vocabulary that matters- I've got the grammer and jist about it, and that is in NO way Japanese. Like I said before, if it were to be an existing human language, its Arabic, Iraqi, or some Middle East language or whatnot. I know its not Korean, English, Japanese, French, Chinese, or Spanish. (those are the languages I know/study- Chinese) . I am SURE that it is supposed to be an "imaginery language"- a mix of garbled noises. And I agree that the second part is not "You killed my Goddess", but yet a continued part of the garbled noise. Either that, or that Flowen-to-Olga theory.

Hear it all very carefully and look at my post Nazo, the second part does sound like a very garbled japanese to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarK-SuN on 2004-01-17 21:57 ]</font>

Zarode
Jan 18, 2004, 01:00 AM
I'm sorry to jump in like this, but the first part (after listening to the spead up version of the intro of Olga Flow), it truely sounds like he is saying, "I am Olga Flow, Ultimate Evolotion", and on the second part," You have killed my goddess".

You guys maybe right, and remember, they have many games that speak, so you never know...

Sord
Jan 18, 2004, 02:08 AM
i got "you killed na-gae-ha-gush"

-Luke-
Jan 18, 2004, 07:50 AM
I speak German, but I would need to listen to the recording again, and since I don't have sound on my computer I would need to call my friend.
The first time he played it over the phone
And it helps he is German, so we'll work on the German thing...or ask Rena-ko
Luke

-Luke-
Jan 18, 2004, 09:05 AM
I checked with the german theory and...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
Nope. If I didn't speak German I can see how you would think that, as many of the sounds are similar, but they just don't make german words. Even backwards. Or slowly. Or quickly. The beginning sounds nothing like 'the ultimate in evolution' to me sorry.
Apologies for only attacking theories as opposed to adding some, but I hear garbled speech, then yoo kirred meh godesh...still garbled...
Anyhoo, german= http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif , I think we should concentrate on the possibility of garbled Japanese...
Luke

Garm
Jan 18, 2004, 09:59 AM
*whoos* *whoos* kill ed you meh godjesh
thats what i hear in the final part maby he killed his own goddess like its flownes fault rico died?
maby she went to the ruins because he wanted it?
man this doenst count as my 1/2 cent just what i hear

if you listen to the second file thats downloadeble (a slow version) its sounds like:
- i think im going to eat you (the last part sound like dutch casue i heared 'eet jou' wich means 'eat you')
- my sister says it sound like: i think im going to hate you

wtf did sonic team do when recording this sound :S

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garm on 2004-01-18 07:25 ]</font>

-Luke-
Jan 18, 2004, 10:17 AM
ooooo...
new idea. What if, he's trying to say "...kill you" like I will kill you, and the "meh godesh" could be for my goddess? Olga Flow says I'll kill you, Flowen says my god (as in what has happened?)/goddess( being rico)?
Could be? We have never considered the fact that it could be both Flowen and Olga Flow talking, and that it might be 2 sentences...
Luke

GrandWarlock
Jan 18, 2004, 10:53 AM
ok, the aku part i get right before the long pause, not at the very beginning. the theory about flowena nd olga talking at the same time would make perfect sense. they say who/you killed my goddess. one of them asking one of them assuming. they're 2 things after all, so why wouldn't they say 2 different things. i can't think of any reason why that would be completely stupid.

Garm
Jan 18, 2004, 11:06 AM
does the creater of the post still have the slow versoin? would be better to figure out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Forever Zero
Jan 18, 2004, 02:00 PM
On 2004-01-18 08:06, Garm wrote:
does the creater of the post still have the slow versoin? would be better to figure out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yes, I still have the slow version. I went ahead and uploaded it. I can't make much sense of this one, but maybe someone else can:

http://members.tripod.com/~sonic-xtreme/YouKilledMyGoddess-slow.mp3
(right click, save target as...)

I think the music sounds pretty cool when slowed down. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Solstis
Jan 18, 2004, 05:22 PM
The slowed down version is even harder to understand. Anyone consider e-mailing ST and hoping for a miracle reply?

RFB
Jan 19, 2004, 03:42 AM
Kafka Wrote:
"Oou KHEllED ohthe GODESh"

OMFG!! RUN!! It's Olga Flow's thrid form: 1337 Olga!!!!

Now, back on topic: Lamerpanda, I think we all know that we can just make up theories, but that's all we can do! Unless you get Yuji Naka or a ST big boss talking, we've got nohing else.
Thanks for he correction on "the saviour of the red child"... too long since I heard those mesages.. perhaps I'll read them again this afternoon.

And well, my actual thought here is, that if a person with an 11th degree in Japanese cant make any sense out of the stuff Olga says, I think we should leave the theory of garbled Japanese. Even if he couldnt understand it, he would be able to know if it's Japanese or not.

Oh, and why couldnt Olga Flow talk English? Probably, it was the language it used to show the results trough the terminal screens across seabed. And also, Flowen talked english (all this if you set the language to English of course), so it's logical that Olga would talk one of the languages included in the game. Could it be a language mixture?

-Luke-
Jan 19, 2004, 04:10 AM
Maybe a little Engrish? ( http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif ), but I still think the 2 sentences theory is valid, with the confusion between Flowen and Olga Flow.
Luke

Yoyo
Jan 19, 2004, 05:45 AM
Hello, I am the friend that also discovered what Olga flow says. I have two more files here if you want to hear them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(Right click and save as...)
http://yoyo6410.tripod.com/pso/YouKilledMyGoddess2.mp3

http://yoyo6410.tripod.com/pso/my_goddess.wav
(Note: I used a different program to slow these down)

Kadou
Jan 19, 2004, 12:48 PM
He's complaining that his shoes are too big. Really, if you listen to it without changing it, it sounds somehting like "arghblmurhgibberishDAMNTHESESHOESARETOOBIG".

Seriously, though, your theory is probably the best I've heard so far.

Blitzkommando
Jan 19, 2004, 01:06 PM
Has anyone tried to record his voice with the music turned off? That way the music wouln't garble it as much. I would do it myself but having only Geocities... Well you see the dilema. But without the music I can hear it a lot better, without slowing down/speeding up the voice. Just a thought...

But back on topic. Yes the Flowen/Olga thing makes sense. I mean you can hear a distinct pause between the beginning and end so wouldn't that make sense as two sentences and not one? That's my feeling on it.

Christov
Jan 19, 2004, 03:31 PM
I think it says "please, free my body"! This would make sense as in his recording Flowen says he is waiting for the saviour of the red caprive child! Maybe as he is able to see through the eyes of Falz he has seen that Rico has been set free by your hands and is waiting for your help as he hopes that you can free him as you did Rico! And as his body rises out of OF when you defeat him this may strengthen my theory???

Para
Jan 20, 2004, 05:36 PM
but all this..... doesnt make sense...so much does not make sense... how did flowen see rico get abducted? did they see eachother right before falz merges with rico? and what about endu??? how did endu become the son of rico and flowen?

Aunt_Betty
Jan 20, 2004, 06:49 PM
http://mason.gmu.edu/~jfabian/rico.jpgCould this be the godess he speaks of?

AUTO_
Jan 20, 2004, 07:12 PM
On 2004-01-20 15:49, catindahat wrote:
Could this be the godess he speaks of?

Doesn't look like no Goddess.

The "English" part does sound like "you killed my goddess".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AUTO_ on 2004-01-20 16:13 ]</font>

RoninJoku
Jan 20, 2004, 08:29 PM
He CLEARLY says that "you killed my cheese" not goddess... Jeez! But seriously that sounds real cool. I'll need to check it out.

Also, is that pic from EPIII or something?

Para
Jan 20, 2004, 09:23 PM
erm thats not it and

I think when Olga Flow said u killed my goddess... I believe he meant this..

Now Dark Falz... a god with no gender merged with Rico... a female... which becomes goddess...

now to kill them and split them apart... they wouldnt be a goddess no more..

Olga Flow with his head all messed up probably got it confused with Flowen's memories so when you fight him, he says the goddess part which is dark falz with rico merged

Aziangangster
Jan 20, 2004, 10:09 PM
I ask a sega team moderator and they said it says "U killed my Goddess." In japanese and English.

Solstis
Jan 20, 2004, 10:15 PM
That would make sense, sorta.

Twardz
Jan 21, 2004, 01:21 AM
Very interesting. i always wondered if he was saying anything at all besides garbbledism.

It could be he's talking in the languge that was translated in EP 1, the stuff that Rico translated.

on another note, ever notice that platform you stand on when fighting Dark Falz's final form has the words "DARK FALZ" on it the PSO languge?

EDIT: failed to remember how to spell Languge correctly...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Twardz on 2004-01-20 22:22 ]</font>

Maverynthia
Jan 21, 2004, 11:26 PM
I do heard Ultimate Evolution on the last part of the first half of the slowed down version...
Is there a normal version floating around to compare Slow - normal - speed

If it was any of the last two tripod links..those don't work...I don't think tripod allows that stuff....

Xavier_Nagrom
Jan 22, 2004, 03:09 AM
If you listen really close to the first part, you can almost make out what sounds like "I am Olga Flow" and then I can hear very clearly the word "evolution".

After listening to the first part slowed I think it might be something along the lines of "I am Olga Flow, the ultimate in evolution." then either "You killed my Goddess" or "Who killed my Goddess?"

Pretty freaky either way...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xavier_Nagrom on 2004-01-22 01:04 ]</font>

Enygma
Jan 23, 2004, 08:34 PM
I think olga calls you cause he wishes to be destroyed! I mean the message that says: Savior Of the red captive child. I mean when you destroyed falls, Rico was set free right? No longer a host to the darkness.
In his Intro he does say I am Olga Flow, ultimate of Evolution, who killed my goddess?!
But I still think he wishes to die, cause at some moments he just is flying there and being like: "shoot me! I am over here!"
And in his 2nd form i think he lost control over his "humanity" and it was more dark flow in his body taking it over.

ILLI
Jan 24, 2004, 12:09 PM
he obviously is asking someone to go grab him a cheeseburger!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Alighieri
Jan 24, 2004, 02:47 PM
Well...for the second part I clearly hear "You killed my Goddess" (can you feel the accusing emotion in his voice? It`s not like he is asking - he`s accusing you). For the first part...I don`t know why...but his first words sound to me like...German? Could someone who know German language well verify this?

PS> Of course I can (and possibly am) be wrong - so don`t kill me for this...

EDIT:

Hey! I think I can hear it now! Listen to it without speeding up/down - the last two words in the first sentence... could it be "...kommt hier" but he is stretching the "hier" part - some weird accent. What do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alighieri on 2004-01-24 12:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alighieri on 2004-01-24 12:12 ]</font>

SpecterOpacus
Jan 24, 2004, 03:49 PM
I think olga calls you cause he wishes to be destroyed! I mean the message that says: Savior Of the red captive child. I mean when you destroyed falls, Rico was set free right? No longer a host to the darkness.
In his Intro he does say I am Olga Flow, ultimate of Evolution, who killed my goddess?!
But I still think he wishes to die, cause at some moments he just is flying there and being like: "shoot me! I am over here!"
And in his 2nd form i think he lost control over his "humanity" and it was more dark flow in his body taking it over.
I distinctly hear him say "I am Olga Flow, Ultimate of Evolution, *music blasts* You kiled 'hiro' Goddess!" Sounds garbled near the end of it, so I couldn't really understand it, and I know much Italian and French and never heard "Hiro". It may be saying hero.
P.S.,
Don't blame Olga, seemed like evolution didn't want him to have a mouth. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpecterOpacus on 2004-01-24 12:51 ]</font>

Enygma
Jan 24, 2004, 04:02 PM
When Olga comes back in his 2nd form, he starts looking around. Then when he spots you and the yellow flash in his eyes he does say something like "kommt hier". And that means: Come here in the language of the germs right? (They made us learn that language, probably cuz we are their neighbours?)
Aaaanyways! It does make sense tho, Flowen could be a German.

Black000Moon
Jan 24, 2004, 05:07 PM
Also sounds like 'foregive me rico' before the like half a second pause at the begining but sounds more like chico instead of rico. And the music does sound pretty cool when slowed down.

SpyroDi
Jan 24, 2004, 05:22 PM
You know guys,not alot of people are reading through the whole topic. These are some facts because of you lazy asses:

1. The beginning is not German,Japanese,Spanish,French,Chinese,or Korean.
2. Someone said on the bottom of Page 6 that he contacted a Sega moderator of some sort and said that Olga Flow says 'You killed my Goddess' in Japanese and English simultaneously.
3. What the hell is that thing on Page 6(and why does she look so familiar...?)?
4. Someone needs to record Olga Flow speaking while the BGM is off.

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 05:43 PM

Who the hell is that?

atomisk
Jan 25, 2004, 02:59 PM
hmm, that is really intresting (im talkin about the girl, but the you killed my godess thing is cool too) the red box around her and fact that ive never seen that area before makes me think shes a card, but i hope not.

Cowboy
Jan 26, 2004, 02:37 AM
Olga flow is like a yerk, and flowen the host. but this yerk mutates the hosts body.... yeah... thats it... and i do hear goddess, but thats it.

Trianth
Jan 26, 2004, 03:20 PM
Can someone tell me what this SOUNDS like? Don't translate it, I just want to know what it sounds like in Japanese: 私の女神を殺した
That's Japanese for "You killed my goddess", and since the 2nd part could be a mixture of English and Japanese, this'll probably help a little. Oh, and someone mentioned Olga Flow saying "chico"; that means "boy" in Spanish..."I'm sorry my boy"...hmm, could he be speaking of Endu? If Endu is the offspring of Olga FLow and Falz, could it mean that Endu killed Olga's "goddess", being Falz (maybe while being born)? That would be pretty reasonable. I'm gonna have to listen to the mp3 again, since I've only listened once...

Trianth
Jan 26, 2004, 03:25 PM
sorry to double post, but I just listened to it with my sister, while covering the title so she wouldn't think it said "You killed my goddess"; She didn't get anything out of the first part, but the 2nd part is what she thought was "You are a menace"...the plot thickens...

Solstis
Jan 29, 2004, 09:02 PM
Is a 3 day old post considered "old?"

Anyway, doing some modifying with Audacity (it's free), there seem to be 3 parts:
1)"Olga, gibberish blah blah" from about 0.0 to 3.0 secs
2)"Come here at once!" (maybe) after 3.2 or so
3)"You killed my godesh!" at the end.

The first word does seem to be "Olga."
To get this, I: reduced the noise and amped some parts.

Hopefully this wasn't too old of a topic to get bumped... but here goes!

Para
Jan 30, 2004, 12:25 AM
On 2004-01-24 14:43, Garanz2 wrote:

Who the hell is that?

Thats one of the major bosses in Episode 3.
In that game, her attack power rises every turn so basically time is against you.

Zandol
Feb 3, 2004, 03:02 PM
wait a sec! doesnt he say sumthin bout savin the 'red captive child' therefore stating that he already has rico?!?!?

he may have captured rico in order to resurect falz!!!
or not...

just my gess!

the neverending love story of olga flow!!!!

Zandol
Feb 3, 2004, 03:08 PM
wateva happens though, i feel sorry for the luv sik bugger. who killed his goddess!! someone, tell me!!!!

Carlocijs
Feb 3, 2004, 03:14 PM
No doubt, he said you killed my, and the other part I could not understand. But it's probally goddess. Strange...

ADUCKI-Sempai
Feb 3, 2004, 03:31 PM
Dark Falz last form, his godess. The thing you fight it episode one. Even though Olga Flow had everything he could do nothing to stop you from killing it. Dark Falz from ep1 is Olga Flow's goddess.

Carlocijs
Feb 3, 2004, 03:34 PM
Yea, but it's still kinda mysterious and all. I mean the story.

ADUCKI-Sempai
Feb 3, 2004, 03:38 PM
I think he says...

"Welcome to your doom, it was sealed by MUUT DITTS POUMN... you killed my goddess!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADUCKI-Sempai on 2004-02-03 12:39 ]</font>

Miso
Feb 3, 2004, 03:48 PM
Good deduction,Watson! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cactus.gif

ADUCKI-Sempai
Feb 3, 2004, 03:50 PM
Im not sure if he says it though

Yo Miso, Ramen

Garanz2
Feb 3, 2004, 04:14 PM
On 2004-02-03 12:38, ADUCKI-Sempai wrote:
I think he says...

"Welcome to your doom, it was sealed by MUUT DITTS POUMN... you killed my goddess!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADUCKI-Sempai on 2004-02-03 12:39 ]</font>

yeah, that sounds about right.

Miso
Feb 3, 2004, 04:17 PM
so i am not the only 1 @ school and on a comp right now,Sempai?

Miso
Feb 3, 2004, 04:21 PM

that is a cool pic!where did u get it?maybe it is though,but u never know...

Cyger
Feb 3, 2004, 08:58 PM
it may just be me...but after listening to the last part a lot...I really think he's saying "You'll kill my goddess."

Do you think that Flowen has a little control and with his last bit of power...he warns you that if you kill Olga Flow, another enemy will arrive....which in my thought, is the Goddess?
Thus, leading to PSO III?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cyger on 2004-02-03 17:59 ]</font>

Cyger
Feb 3, 2004, 09:07 PM
Now that I listen to the whole thing some more..it seems he says "You are very strong, and so our neverending war shall end here. You'll kill the Goddess. Or I could be imagining things.

SpiffyDude42
Feb 3, 2004, 09:24 PM
So far, the best idea I've heard from here is that Flowen, in one of his journals, says something about killing the red girl, which was Rico, and that you killed her. So, since he thinks of her as a "goddess", he says, "you killed my goddess". That is, of course assuming that "you killed my goddess" is actually what he's saying.

Also, someone said (Don't remember who or where, too dang many posts, sorry >_<) that the beginning of Olga's second form starts with the words "come here" in German. Is this true? It may or may not go with the rest of what is said, but it's still kinda cool if it's true.

(Note: I'm lazy when it comes to Episode II, and I've only fought Olga once, so I remember next to nothing from that battle)

Para
Feb 3, 2004, 09:42 PM
On 2004-02-03 13:21, Miso wrote:

that is a cool pic!where did u get it?maybe it is though,but u never know...

two double posts in a row -_-a;

anyways it was mentioned before,
This is a screenshot from Episode III of PSO. She is one of the major bosses in the game. Her ATP or AP rises every turn that passes making her having unlimited power... her only limit is time

DezoPenguin
Feb 4, 2004, 11:07 AM
Here's another question--doesn't it sound, during the fight itself, like he's crying out, "Help me!" (which isn't particularly surprising, given that Flowen apparently contacted P2 to get DF's destroyers--"the savior of the red captive child," natch--to come kill him and free him from his hell).

Alighieri
Feb 4, 2004, 02:31 PM
Well, it`s very possible. Nobody said that there is some great (we`ve heard it all...) mystery surrounding him, so maybe this is how things really are.