PDA

View Full Version : HUnewearl Skin/Clothing

Eihwaz
Jan 15, 2004, 11:22 PM
Heh, just out of random curiosity to all you HUnewearl people, what skin color and clothing do you use?

Cassandra wears the 2nd Row White outfit (same as Sil'fer's) and has the defualt skin color. Looks cool, and unslutty. However, I've noticed in screenshots, HUnewearls seem to always have the lighter skin color...

Blitzkommando
Jan 15, 2004, 11:38 PM
Oye... I have to think about this one. I have quite a few HUnewearls... But my primary ones tend to have darker skin. Go figure.

kuribo- 3rd darkest skin, brown colored costume, and dirty-blonde hair

Sturmgeist- 3rd darkest skin, bright green hair, the bright gree/blue costume

I have a few others but can't recall what they wear off the top of my head.

A2K
Jan 16, 2004, 12:42 AM
http://www.space-insomnia.net/remote/Transport%20Channel.jpg

Darkest skin, yellowest hair. Bwhahaha. You can imagine I don't see many clones.

Eihwaz
Jan 16, 2004, 01:33 AM
On 2004-01-15 21:42, A2K wrote:
http://www.space-insomnia.net/remote/Transport%20Channel.jpg

Darkest skin, yellowest hair. Bwhahaha. You can imagine I don't see many clones.

O.o...Indeed.

Hmm, I take it then that the default setting for skin color is not the darkest? Or maybe I'm just being color-oblivious...>.>

A2K
Jan 16, 2004, 01:51 AM
Hmm, I'm pretty certain the darkest skin = default.

Eihwaz
Jan 16, 2004, 02:02 AM
On 2004-01-15 22:51, A2K wrote:
Hmm, I'm pretty certain the darkest skin = default.

Hmm, it just seems to me that your HUnewearls skin color looks just a bit darker...

Well, if the default skin isn't the darkest, it's the 2nd darkest, I think.

RadHaz
Jan 16, 2004, 03:14 AM
My HUnews all have the light skin color, and they wear the costumes with the leggings. The most clothes a HUnew can wear!
They also tend to be smallish in the chest, and rather thin. The exception is my HUnew NEI, who is as tall and large as I could make her. I asked Navi how she liked my NEI, and she said NEI was...
unoriginal.
i was crushed... (^0^;

-Luke-
Jan 16, 2004, 03:18 AM
Could be worse, she could be using max stats and a duped Ill Gill Nei Claw...
Luke

RadHaz
Jan 16, 2004, 03:21 AM
On 2004-01-16 00:18, L_evans wrote:
Luke

and what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

navci
Jan 16, 2004, 03:21 AM
On 2004-01-16 00:14, RadHaz wrote:
My HUnews all have the light skin color, and they wear the costumes with the leggings. The most clothes a HUnew can wear!
They also tend to be smallish in the chest, and rather thin. The exception is my HUnew NEI, who is as tall and large as I could make her. I asked Navi how she liked my NEI, and she said NEI was...
unoriginal.
i was crushed... (^0^;

Well! Though! I mean, you do have a million HUnews! And they do look semi-similar....... and... and...

On topic. I am HUnewless. But if I were to make one, I'd like to make a tiny one with two er, er... hair thing on their head, and medium-dark skin tone. Tanned skin is so seksi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Er, even though she'd be tiny... well, it also look healthy. so. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RadHaz
Jan 16, 2004, 03:23 AM
On 2004-01-16 00:21, navi wrote:

On 2004-01-16 00:14, RadHaz wrote:
unoriginal.
i was crushed... (^0^;

Well! Though! I mean, you do have a million HUnews! And they do look semi-similar....... and... and...

On topic. I am HUnewless. But if I were to make one, I'd like to make a tiny one with two er, er... hair thing on their head, and medium-dark skin tone. Tanned skin is so seksi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Er, even though she'd be tiny... well, it also look healthy. so. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

wooo, you're up late!

defiled
Jan 16, 2004, 03:55 AM
2nd row blue outfit. 2nd lightest skin color. dirty blond 4th hair (I can't remember which hair >.<).

She's adorable <3

K8lin
Jan 16, 2004, 08:31 AM
On 2004-01-16 00:55, defiled wrote:
2nd row blue outfit. 2nd lightest skin color. dirty blond 4th hair (I can't remember which hair >.<).

She's adorable <3

Sounds simliar to mine. Ive changed her alot, used to be purple, then brown and now blue ^_^

Porphyria
Jan 16, 2004, 11:24 AM
My HUnewearl wears the black/gray outfit with the stockings and is the most pale skin color available (which isnt nearly pale enough). I like my women to look like corpses. BTW have you noticed there are slight differences among people with the same costume? While my HUnewearl's stockings have a purple tint to them but ive seen HUnewearls wearing the same costume whose stockings had a green or red tint to them as well.

Reiya
Jan 16, 2004, 11:32 AM
default skin, short brown hair and NOLS costume.

anwserman
Jan 16, 2004, 11:34 AM
I have two HUnewearls, you can see very bad pictures of them in my signature.

My first one, Margarita, currently has the darkest skin with mango-colored hair that is, um, coming from the back of her head? Its kinda like the hairstyle with the bunches of hair coming from the sides, but only just on the back. With a green outfit (dark green), and a vomit colored Sato I made. And with this outfit, I realized I gave her a big waist.

My second HUnewearl, Tara, is essentially flat as a board, the tallest hight a HUnewearl can get and is alo, um, kinda anorexic looking. But I don't care! She has the darkest skin (I hate the other HUnewearl colors), dark purple hair that compliments her skin tone (with the two buns on her head!), a brown outfit and currently a hamburger that follows her around. My hamburger that is being borrowed from my force (made it myself!)

My FOnewearl (since we're talking about XXnewearls), is shot, has bigger hips and I realized that I made her breasts.. big. On accident! They look like big potatoes! She's not the darkest FOnewearl color, if I'm correct, wearing the black and white outfit, with the big hat with the floppy fuzzball on it, with pink hair.

-Luke-
Jan 16, 2004, 11:38 AM
On 2004-01-16 00:21, RadHaz wrote:

On 2004-01-16 00:18, L_evans wrote:
Luke

and what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I was not attacking you, I was saying it would be much less original if you made a max stat Hunewearl with a duped/hacked Ill Gill Nei claw. I am not saying you do, I am referring to the outburst of such characters online when the Real Claw was mass duped. I don't mind if you are called Nei, my HUmar is called Donoph . Note the fact I even put 3 spaces after his name to get Skyly...
Luke

RadiantLegend
Jan 16, 2004, 12:15 PM
http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://mywebpage.netscape.com/kewlaim/Ayane01.jpg

^_^ the pic should descibe it.

KaFKa
Jan 16, 2004, 12:32 PM
i have two...

Hikande has the second whitest skin, NOL's blue/sky blue outfit, the default hair, made to look sky blue. she is the average HUnewearl in every other respect (default height, default build)

Ayame has the whitest skin, the hair with two braids coming out (red) the red non-slut outfit, and is steryotypical...

astuarlen
Jan 16, 2004, 12:38 PM
Shadanjar - I tried to modify one of the avatar sprites to show her in my sig.
-max height
-max skinniness
-light skin (2nd lightest)
-white hair medium length
-grey/black costume with the really long socks (most modest HUne costume)
-eye patch (arrrrr pirates!)

Eylfrith
-max height
-max skinniness
-lightest skin
-magenta hair in buns
-purple/magenta costume with stockings

LadyRedComet
Jan 16, 2004, 03:05 PM
My HUnes:

Aerin
-Max height
-Fairly skinny, but not stick-thin
-Darkest skintone
-Bright reddish hair (matches her Marica)
-Alternates between the yellow outfit with the leggings and the default HUne outfit.

Teyolia
-Near max height
-Minimum width
-Third darkest skintone
-Light purple hair
-Wears that white/black/purple outfit with the icky shoes.

Other HUnes (owned by friends):

Ehecatl
-Slightly smaller than default height
-Minimum width
-Darkest skintone
-Neon purple hair
-Wears the skimpy purple outfit because it matches her hair. *g*

Naomi
-Max height
-Minimum width
-Lightest skintone
-Natural blonde hair
-Wears the skimpy yellow costume.

Cuicatl
-Slightly smaller than max height
-Minimum width
-2nd lightest skintone
-Long black hair
-Wears the brown costume.

Black000Moon
Jan 16, 2004, 03:17 PM
On 2004-01-15 20:22, Eihwaz wrote:
Heh, just out of random curiosity to all you HUnewearl people, what skin color and clothing do you use?

Cassandra wears the 2nd Row White outfit (same as Sil'fer's) and has the defualt skin color. Looks cool, and unslutty. However, I've noticed in screenshots, HUnewearls seem to always have the lighter skin color...

slutty pwns. I like to use any skin and the costumes that show the most skin...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black000Moon on 2004-01-16 12:18 ]</font>

kingmurp
Jan 16, 2004, 08:15 PM
HUnney- smallest height, lightest skin tone, Hooker wear with the red stocking.

Dragon_Knight
Jan 16, 2004, 10:03 PM
My harem usually has a skin color of 2 or 3 and hair 4 in what ever flavor I want for the day. Other then that I like them in the battle armor set up or the one thats right below it. Other then that they usually range from defualt hight to just a bit taller. I don't mod the chest much.

eNvious
Jan 17, 2004, 07:29 PM
Hehhe... my HUnewearl have white hair, darkest skin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif that blue outfit and she's height is middle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif