PDA

View Full Version : Trading away all my excess junk

Caleb
Apr 12, 2001, 08:27 PM
I keep setting up trades, and no one ever shows. Oh well, I guess they don't like legit stuff. Anyways, now my locker is packed (again) and I'm willing to trade this stuff away.

WALS'MK2 - had quite a few offers from IGN kids, but no one ever showed to trade, so it's back up on the block.

FLAME VISIT - Actually found this from a Red Slime in Cave 2, rare enemies rock.

SPREAD NEEDLE - I've had a few at one point, it's legit, and been grinded to it's maximum.

The I have a few JUSTICE, VISE, VISK with decent %'s. So if anyone wants anything let me know, I'll "attempt" to trade one more time.

daveheats
Apr 12, 2001, 09:05 PM
yo what would you like for your spread needle?and can it be used by hunters?email me at [email protected] and please let me know.
peace
dave

WarWolf
Apr 13, 2001, 02:34 AM
what would you like for the Flame Visit?
private message me about it, please

W-Piss
Apr 13, 2001, 03:41 AM
What do u want 4 ur stuff????

Drake
Apr 13, 2001, 01:24 PM
What are the percentages on the Wals?

Caleb
Apr 13, 2001, 10:29 PM
I'm afraid the WALS is all 0%, but it's the only one I've ever found.

As for what I'm looking for, my Ranger has alot of cool stuff already, but I may be interested in some cool Hunter weapons. Maybe a Gae Bolg, Vjaya, Lavis, etc. Let me know. I've heard that some people can buy Gae Bolg in their stores, that's cool, hook a brother up with a few http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

W-Piss
Apr 14, 2001, 06:42 PM
hey..i got lots of hunter stuff..i got dragon slayers, dblsabers, s beats, flowens sword, blade dance, soul eater, and lots!!!...
but then do u got anythin good for the magic ppl, cause i'm statin another new game...or the spreed needle will be good...so if you can think of any other weapons send me a pm

Sunami
Apr 14, 2001, 07:06 PM
what are the stats on the wall and what are the requirements on it. and what would u possible want for it
email me at [email protected][addsig]

HaappyHed
Apr 16, 2001, 12:30 AM
I've got a Gae Bolg, a double saber, flowen's sword and shield, dragon slayer and some units that I'd be willing to trade away for your Spread Needle. (I'm a force, so I can't use it, but my ranger friend wants it quite badly.) I have other stuff, but the catch is, I'm a newbie at trading, and I'm leery of people who steal. You can email me at [email protected] to set something up, or even just respond. My pso name is Tio. Thanks.