PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Dark Falz online...

Spy
Feb 19, 2001, 07:35 PM
"Don't shoot him when he's locked on to somebody!!"

I've heard that multiple times from multiple people, and all I can think of is, "god damnit, shut up!"

When he does lock onto somebody and anyone damages Falz it also damages the person he's locked onto. This is what prompts the quote I gave at the top. So you have to ask yourself the question of if its worth damagin Falz at the expence of a teammate's life.

For me, I give a stout yes. Being an android I am limited to whatever di&tri's and dolls I can bring with me, with no handy dandy resta spells. When battling Falz my strategy is damage him as fast as F%^*(#G possible before he kills me.

So I shoot his ass up good with one of my rifles. One teammate can always be ressurected after the little attack or at the end of the battle. And rest assured, when Falz locks onto me, I'm the first one shooting him up.

What would you do? Where is the flaw in my philosophy? Any feedback?

Jaiden
Feb 19, 2001, 08:49 PM
if you got me killed this way I would thoroughly want to kick your ass =) However, I do condone this as long the damage is managable and I can heal myself while you hack and slash, or whatever.

for myself, its an easy answer: NO. Before I knew what the heck I was doing I happened to kill myself in one slash. I had full health and hit him and viola. I was dead. It took me a second to figure out what the hell happened.

Anyway, since my weapon does about 1300 pts of damage, everyone he's locked onto would die in the same instant. Definately not a good stratagy =)