PDA

View Full Version : GC: New team! Kaikou no Yuushi!

Ayaname
Jan 18, 2004, 07:11 PM
Taken from the Team Center Page...
-----------------------------------------------------
A team of tough and agile warriors. This team shares no alliance with illegal characters, and was founded on the premise that the game should be played fairly and justly, without cheating or hacking. If you wish to play the game as it was meant to be played, then this is the team for you!

If you were wandering about the name, it is taken from the Japanese language. The adjective noun Kaikou means an unknown, or mysterious light. The addage No in most cases denotes the word Of or some form of assiocation with the subject of the sentence or phrase. Finally, the subject noun of the sentence Yuushi means, almost literally, brave or corageous warrior. So, when you take the entire sentence and combine it, it becomes Kaikou no Yuushi, which means Brave Warriors of the Mysterious Light.

If you are interested in joining, or have any questions, PM Ayaname!
-----------------------------------------------------

I was formerly on the SoR team, but I decided to drop out and make my own team, since SoR had a lack of activity. I will promise to arrange events and things to do with the team, provided I get some membership.

So, if you don't have a team and wish to join mine, you're welcome to join. As long as you're legit, you're cool.

XairEn
Jan 23, 2004, 09:24 PM
I feel like joining. Any requirements other than being a legit?

ElizaBluefull
Jan 24, 2004, 10:25 PM
I am also a member of KY. It will be exciting to get more people to jump on board, and I do have some power-leveling and rare-hunting activities planned, I just have to get those up and running on a regular basis once we get some more members. While I am not uber-legit(I collect random hacks for comedy value but don't use them and store them on another memcard), I find it more fun to play the proper way anyhow. My favorite activity is to power level. So if you want to level fast and get good support while doing so, feel free to join up with us for some ttf/EN4/tower/etc.

Ayaname
Jan 27, 2004, 05:08 PM
On 2004-01-23 18:24, XairEn wrote:
I feel like joining. Any requirements other than being a legit?

Not really.

As Eliza said, you don't have to be a total legit, but if you wish to use hacked items, or the like, you should get the consent of the people you're playing with. I guess if there ever was another requirement, it would be to have as much fun as possible. =D

I'm planning some events right now, so once we get some more memberships, we'll start putting those events into action. =D