PDA

View Full Version : Hildebear's Head for trade!

Crystal_Shard
Jan 19, 2004, 03:52 AM
First time I'm putting something up for trade. ^_^ This is for legit items only.

Anyway, I have a Hildebear's Head that I have no interest in. I never liked the look of it...
Does anyone want to trade for this item? I'd like to trade it for any of these items:

Photon Claw
S-Beat's Arms
Elysion
P-Arms Arms

I must emphasise that I'm NOT asking for all of these items for the head - just one of the items listed.

If you want the Hildebear's Head but do not have those four items, let me know what you have and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

Again, all items must be legit. ^_^ Many thanks.

Ayaname
Jan 19, 2004, 09:00 AM
I don't know how many trades you'll get for the head, since most people either have, can get, or don't want a Hildabear's Head.

Hildablue's Head is a little different, but I might just trade with you out of good will, since I have a pair of legit S-Beat's and S-Red's Blades. So, I could probably just give up the S-Beat's if you really wanted for your Hildabear Head.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 19, 2004, 09:53 AM
Ugh... I know it's not all that rare, but I really hate the look of the cane. ^_^ I wanted to at least get something out of the item.

I'd love to do that goodwill trade with you. My HUNewearl used to have the S Beat's Blades, but I lost them while transferring from JP v1.0 to Plus.

Are you able to get online now? I can log on right now if needed.

Ayaname
Jan 19, 2004, 10:00 AM
On 2004-01-19 06:53, Crystal_Shard wrote:
Are you able to get online now? I can log on right now if needed.

How about at 10:15 EST, 15 minutes from now. On Altair/Block 4/Lobby 5?

I'll be gunning Ayaname, my HUneweral.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 19, 2004, 10:10 AM
Ok. I'll be on shortly.

I'll be logged on as a HUNewearl named Tesilia.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crystal_Shard on 2004-01-19 07:13 ]</font>

Ayaname
Jan 19, 2004, 10:14 AM
On 2004-01-19 07:10, Crystal_Shard wrote:
Ok. I'll be on shortly.

I'll be logged on as a HUNewearl named Tesilia.

Okay, I'll log on now. See you in a few minutes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif