PDA

View Full Version : I want to put sharp metal pieces in Yuji Naka's cereal....

Skuda
Jan 19, 2004, 08:36 PM
I like the guy for PSO and all the other Sonic games, But Sonic Heroes is bloody brutal! it's taken me a week and tonnes of continues and hundreds of lives to just beat the egg emporer with each team. The level of evil is insane!!!

Kupi
Jan 19, 2004, 09:29 PM
For Egg Emperor, get your Flyer to level 3 as soon as you can, clear the enemies and cannons on the circular arena, and go nuts with Thunder Shoot. I think Team Rose and Team Chaotix might be able to use their Power characters if you take out the shield with Thunder Shoot first, but Thunder Shoot works just as well.

Skuda
Jan 20, 2004, 02:39 PM
I know. I beat it already...stupid chaos emeralds

Anubis_
Jan 20, 2004, 06:39 PM
I want to put sharp metal pieces in Yuji Naka's cereal....

Actualy u should use powdered glass or better yet.. dried out sulfuric acid powder..(let sulfuric acid dry out in the sun.. then take the powdery substance left behind and pour in his coffe.. always does nice work to the inner throught..)

Just get and action replay and use the codes.. Nothing wrong with cheating..http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

RoninJoku
Jan 20, 2004, 07:57 PM
So how did you all like the ending? I personally thought i was gonna puke until i died! The end boss was cool looking and stuff and the music was good (cheesy but good)... however the fight with him was extremely awkward feeling. It didn't help that Super Sonic was being hindered by teammates. I was also just real mad that you didnt get to fight the boss BEFORE he transformed as well! He was so damn cool looking. Dissappointing... just dissapointing...
Yuji Naka better get his ass in line or he may just find himself with a severly bleeding mouth some morning soon.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 20, 2004, 08:04 PM
Yuji Naka doesn't work at Sonic Team anymore. He got moved to a different team during Sega's re-shuffle in 2003. He may not have had any involvement in Sonic Heroes at all. In fact, PSO Episode 3 may've been the last Sonic Team game he oversaw.

navci
Jan 20, 2004, 08:07 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:04, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Yuji Naka doesn't work at Sonic Team anymore. He got moved to a different team during Sega's re-shuffle in 2003. He may not have had any involvement in Sonic Heroes at all. In fact, PSO Episode 3 may've been the last Sonic Team game he oversaw.

Does he not? Sonic Team merged with UGA but isn't he still the head? If not, who is heading ST now? Mizuguchi? *dies*

edit: Sega.co.jp still says Naka is da man tho. Not updated?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-01-20 17:10 ]</font>

RoninJoku
Jan 20, 2004, 08:17 PM
Regardless! It doesn't matter if he is the man or not! He should never of let it happen! >_<
(and i do love yuji naka and all of his work btw... it's just that sometimes i have to joke about slapping him around because his oh so loveable games are so horribly flawed at the same time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2004-01-20 17:19 ]</font>

Skuda
Jan 20, 2004, 09:50 PM
Yuki naka is the head producer for Sonic Heroes. Some day I hope to become a producer. I have so many good ideas....

anwserman
Jan 22, 2004, 01:35 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:04, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

GASP! There is the last nail in Sega's coffin. Sad. Anyway, I lost all hope for Sonic Heroes when I was playing a demo of it, when I noticed that only Sonic and Knuckles were left in my group of three people, and Tails was represented by a moving 'trail' that was yellow, much like how Sonic's trail was blue and Knuckles was red.

monkeyfist
Jan 23, 2004, 09:23 PM
actually, a good method would be to put finely dices tiger whiskers into his food. the whiskers get stuck in the intestines and cause much discomfort and bleeding and stuff like that.

or, just give all his kids drums. that will make his head explode

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 09:49 PM
On 2004-01-23 18:23, monkeyfist wrote:
actually, a good method would be to put finely dices tiger whiskers into his food. the whiskers get stuck in the intestines and cause much discomfort and bleeding and stuff like that.

errrr...OW!!!