PDA

View Full Version : Eihwaz's Trade List

Eihwaz
Jan 20, 2004, 06:12 PM
Time for some item trade. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HAVE Some of these items have percents, some don't. No negative percents, though. Some may be partially grinded as well. Other than a few duped items and the TJSword, all are legit.

Blade Weapons
Agito (AUW 2001) RESERVED
Stag Cutlery
DoubleSaber+9
Yamato (25% Hit)
Silence Claw
Replica Nei's Claw
Musashi
Tsumikiri J-Sword+50 (No percents)
Gobooma's Claw
Kamui

Gun Weapons
Inferno Bazooka
Suppressed Gun
Red Handgun (duped)
Holy Ray+30 (duped)

Staff Weapons
Branch of PakuPaku
Hildebear's Cane
Mahu

Armors, Units, Shields
Sacred Cloth (2 Slots, I think.)
Cure/Slow RESERVED
Cure/Slow
Barta Merge
Secret Gear (duped)

Other stuff
A variety of 9-Star stuff, with varying percents, and anything else listed in my profile.

Wants
Prophets of Motav*
Sorceror's Cane*
Red Partisan
L&K14 Combats (at least 15% Hit) NOTE: I'm already due to get some of these, but any good mechguns with Hit% will be considered for trade.
Anything else in the "Items Wanted" section of my profile.

*=I REALLY need/want these 2. I shall offer a bit more for these.

I'd prefer legit items, but dupes are okay. If the item is hacked, or you think it's hacked, I'm not interested. Also, if the item is duped, I'd prefer modest %s. *IE Nothing above 30%, for DUPES ONLY*

Now, the catch is, I'm having my online-enabled friends do the trade for me, so it'll take a bit longer to get your items.

Confirmed Trades
Sorceror's Cane for Agito (AUW 2001) - Scott_Kuda
Combats for Stag Cutlery (already traded) - Sigma

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-01-21 17:13 ]</font>

Divest
Jan 20, 2004, 09:04 PM
XBOX or Gamecube?

If you're talking about the XBOX one then I have the Prophets of Motav... I'll have to make sure that you have the right version before I start with the offers though. ^_^

Ketchup345
Jan 20, 2004, 09:39 PM
On 2004-01-20 18:04, Divest wrote:
XBOX or Gamecube?

If you're talking about the XBOX one then I have the Prophets of Motav... I'll have to make sure that you have the right version before I start with the offers though. ^_^

His profile says Gamecube.

Skuda
Jan 20, 2004, 09:45 PM
I'll trade you a sorcerer's cane for your Agito

Schpitz
Jan 20, 2004, 11:25 PM
Eihwaz, I believe that I have a L&K14 Combats with 15% Hit. Could I strike a bargain with you? I'm not sure I want anything on that particular list but, knowing you, I believe you'll find a few more 10-star items within the next week or two.

Eihwaz
Jan 20, 2004, 11:56 PM
On 2004-01-20 18:45, Scott_Kuda wrote:
I'll trade you a sorcerer's cane for your Agito

Deal. PM when/where you want to meet my online friend (who is actually Sigma, lol).

Sigma, thanks very much for the offer...I've already got some other L&Ks with more Hit in a trade, but I'll think about it...IM me later and we can discuss it.

Ryusei
Jan 21, 2004, 12:00 AM
i haf everything u want (including the stuff in ure profile...) im interested in ure cure/slow and 25hit yamato...do u haf anything else 4 trade?

Eihwaz
Jan 21, 2004, 12:05 AM
On 2004-01-20 21:00, Ryusei wrote:
i haf everything u want (including the stuff in ure profile...) im interested in ure cure/slow and 25hit yamato...do u haf anything else 4 trade?

Well, these are my better items, you can check my profile for others.

Er, I really want a Prophets of Motav, so how about your PoM for my 25% Hit Yamato and Cure/Slow? Does the PoM have any percents?