PDA

View Full Version : Any recruits?

ATHANASEUS
Jan 22, 2004, 07:36 PM
Have any of y'all gotten a n00b into pso? it's a fun game, but once their started, ya gotta watch out (they might surpass you. . .). I have introduced 4 people to PSO offline successfully. no failures. they are:

WARNING
(dont read if you r short on time)

#1- MAJES- blithering idiot who started out as a fonewm without even knowing what the . . . a monofluid was. . . he rather crudely made a redria to level 12 on my friend's memory card, then he made MAJES lvl 26 fonewm yellowboze offline normal ruins. he's risen to the rank of "lieutenent"

#2- PAW- hmmm, classic case scenario. wanted guns wanted magic and wanted atp. humar that is. lvl 11 redria. a "novice" at best. . . private

#3- ZAC/MATT/JAMES- yeah it's the skyly humar. the cliche. oh well, someone has to have one. . . lvl 23
a seargent

#4- Hahaha- Greenill RAmar lvl (embarrassing) a private

#5 me- lancer whitill ramar lvl 20 Lancer III yellowboze racast lvl 70 Anglachel pinkal fonewm lvl 35 , i'm on this list cuz my friend trained me. i guess a major in power, a guru in the "pso know"

my friend just for sidenote is lvl 50 humar and lvl 20 fomar, (haha i passed him in lvls)
also tiki3 prplnm ramarl lvl 10 we share that char
and phantasy hnewrl neil/neal skyly HUwhatever

SOON to be fonewearl redria and fomarl oran and hucaseal viridia, (only things i've never had a char in. . . 'cept racaseal not much interset there. . .)

long post sorry if you mistook 4 rant/fanfic/annoying yakker
so. . .
POST ur recruits on&offline

VioletSkye
Jan 22, 2004, 10:26 PM
Hmmmm lets see, there:

Me (with 10 chars spread across 3 cards)

and ummmmm..... I guess thats it. I never needed any recruits LOL. There are people who I am friends with that play PSO but we don't have any set clan or rankings http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (I think thats more for younger kids)

Realm
Jan 23, 2004, 02:22 AM
So far I have interested two people in PSO and brought back an old timer from the Dreamcast days.

Star_X
Jan 23, 2004, 01:56 PM
I brought a bunch of my friends into PSO. Sadly enough, only one of em refuses to use hacks/dupes -.-

One of my friends is an uber noob who is a RAcast that uses a lv 1304 mag, a nug2000 bazooka, has 3 red rings, and wants a TJ sword; another friend is fairly legit [with a bunch of chars]...but he wants a bloody Al Rappy unit [i got him one only because he begged me for it >.< ]; the only legit friend I have uses a HUcast that is incredibly low level, and accepts items I have that are legit; i also brought my mom into the game, but she accepts many dupes from me, and might possibly use a TJ sword at a higher level.

Although I'm a dupe user, I despise hacks...of course, my friends who want to use hacks I don't mind, but I will never use a hack myself.

ElizaBluefull
Jan 24, 2004, 10:15 PM
I have four recruits. I myself was recruited, but was offline for almost a year. But my recruits have all turned out to be excellent players.

My buddy's HUcast is now at lv 107. He wanted something he could bash things with, and since HUcasts had the highest ATP, that is what he went with (plus I was always there to support, so he figured he didn't need magic and he liked traps.)

My other buddy's RAmar was made because he is a Trigun fanatic. He stopped playing on a normal basis but I have his RAmar at lv 89. He was pretty good at offline c-mode and mag raising.

My friends at college may actually end up online next month or so. One of them has a HUmar (lv. 57) and the delsaber equipment combo I gave him because I had an extra sword and couldn't use the shield. He is doing well. (he plans on using saber/sword types and guns only) The other one is a FOnewm (lv. 87) that has some of my hand-me-downs and some things he found himself. I still have to give him lessons on how to give good support...last time he kept forgetting to give me shifta and did not j/z at all.

anwserman
Jan 24, 2004, 10:31 PM
I'm unsucessful with my recruiting. The one person I tried to get to play this game, well after playing it she said "If this was the last game on the planet, I would give up playing video games then."

Grr. She blames it on too much Diablo back in the day.

Ketchup345
Jan 24, 2004, 10:44 PM
I've gotten two people into it.

One of themn dropped around level 60 with their only character, since they never really got the chance to do multi-mode.

The other person I got into it is at around level 124 with his main character and has a few miner ones in the thirties. We played a lot of Multimode, which kept him into it for a while.

I am starting to get back into it, so I may pass his character (my best is 117; too many runs through lower difficulties lo0oking for rares).

metermore
Jan 24, 2004, 10:51 PM
i surpassed my master
march he got me hooked on it
may got it for bday
june 10 levels higher
july came online gainded 20 levels within a week
october bust the checkpiont of level 100
by now he left PSO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif and i have 12+ chars all above 30
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Saiffy
Jan 24, 2004, 10:53 PM
i got 2 friends into it, both bought a GC and are soon gonna buy PSO(Waiting for plus i guess)

RedRage
Jan 25, 2004, 12:55 AM
I recruited one person, my 14 year old cousin, she made an Oran FOmarl and she got to about lv 35 before i moved. She had a major advantage though since I had a high lv FOnewm she got some good rares and high lv tech disks.

Thepandaman
Jan 25, 2004, 07:34 AM
Heh, well I was introduced to it after my friend:
was given it to him by someone who said he could borrow it because they didn't like it - that was several months ago..then I introduced:

Adam - lvl 101 Humar (adam) , lvl36 FOmarl (Cryo)

Chris - lvl 42 Racast (sparticus) , lvl 25 Hunewearl (assasin)

Other Chris - lvl 28 Fonewm (Darth Melon)

Tom - lvl 87 Ramarl (Mrs Hat)

Sam - lvl 20 Humar (sam)

Maybe I should become a salesman...

Then there's:

James (Who introduced me) lvl 111 Hucast (Dusk), lvl 47 Fonewearl (Dawn)

Me -lvl 36 Racaseal (Karen), lvl 48 Fomar (Pyro), lvl 101 Fomar (who was corrupted, he was the original Pryo)

We are all proud to say that we're 100% legit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KingChaos
Jan 25, 2004, 08:34 AM
i got my m8 into it he quit at lv 90 with a RAcast

got my cousin into it hes lvl 196ish with a RAmari would be ahead of that tho but i lost all characters