PDA

View Full Version : wannabe Japanese...

Schpitz
Jan 27, 2004, 07:18 PM
Ok, just for starters... What's the deal with people putting Japanese suffixes and prefixes in their name? It's not like they're Japanese. It just really irritates me sometimes. Can't they just put their name instead of like "John-san" (no pun intended...)? Drives the f***ing sanity out of me.

Mixfortune
Jan 27, 2004, 07:22 PM
Why put numbers in their names?

Soukosa
Jan 27, 2004, 07:37 PM
It's the whole anime/manga sort of thing fad. It annoys me too, so you're not alone.

KaFKa
Jan 27, 2004, 07:38 PM
now now, he has a point

Mixfortune
Jan 27, 2004, 07:46 PM
On 2004-01-27 16:38, KaFKa wrote:
now now, he has a point

I know, it can be annoying at times.
But you have to realize that of all the forums of all the internet, as well as any other place you can make your own name, there are only so many things you can do.

You could make your own name, you could make a name after a manga/anime, you could string random syllables together that have no meaning, you could take something from a different language, you could use real life names, you could use something that would seem to have been taken out of Tolkein, and many other things.

Yes, it CAN be annoying, but when taking into consideration the personality and attitudes of the person with such a name. Who knows, maybe they ARE Japanese... although if you are talking about names like "Smith-san", or other obviously non-Japanese rooted names with honorifics, then maybe they are just "wannabes". Of course, they could be using the name with a sense of satire.

Link00seven
Jan 27, 2004, 08:04 PM
I can see using a Japanese sounding name, but I dont see the point of just adding the prefixes and/or suffexes, like what was said.

Like, Matt-san. Thats stupid.

Nai_Calus
Jan 27, 2004, 08:43 PM
'Ian' is a relatively common name. 99.9% of the time, 'Ian' is taken. There are what, sixty billion Ians on the internet? My dorky rabid creepy otaku friends call me Ian-kun. Even this is ocassionally taken. So to plunge it into the depths of shittiness and also come up with something that has yet to be taken anywhere I've used it, I slapped a superfluous X on the end.

At least I actually know what it means, and I'm not using something pretentious like 'sama' or 'dono'.

Besides, which sounds worse? Ian-Kun X, or Ian8381734?

The second one, of course. Looks like I didn't care or even try. At least Ian-Kun X, while trite, has the appearance of something where someone actually cared enough to not have a 50-digit number after their name. X_x;

(Incidentally, speaking of numbers, you'll notice my AIM name is JLennon910. This stems from an ancient obsession with the Beatles, and '910', in counting at least, is the one after 909, and well... If you're a Beatles fan you'll get it. Heh. It was indeed actually planned.)

Sord
Jan 27, 2004, 08:49 PM
On 2004-01-27 17:43, Ian-KunX wrote:

Besides, which sounds worse? Ian-Kun X, or Ian8381734?

The second one, of course. Looks like I didn't care or even try. At least Ian-Kun X, while trite, has the appearance of something where someone actually cared enough to not have a 50-digit number after their name. X_x;

That post doesn't seem right, should it be the "first one, of course" because then you go on to the 50 digit thing.

As far as the son thing, i find more people just use straight Japanese names. I don't really care much, those DBZ stuff can get tring after awhile. To figure my screename out here, i just took my favorite class of weapons, swords, though that's kinda vague, and took the W out. I was surprised no one had taken it.

Ness
Jan 27, 2004, 09:34 PM
This has already been done to death. Just let people do what they want.

Aunt_Betty
Jan 27, 2004, 09:37 PM
The only time I do such a thing,is when i do Sumi-e.My signature.

Blitzkommando
Jan 27, 2004, 10:50 PM
Sometimes people do it as a joke. I myself made a Roboto-san, a freakingly huge red RAcast. Also, I have another with the name kuribo. For anyone who played SMB3 you know what it is. I found that many people had already taken up Goomba and Koopas and such and well, kuribo gave me Skyly.

Just keep in mind that the 'annoyance' of all Japanese names could just as easily go to some other culture, like German or Russian or whatnot. Basically it's like people stated above. Names are taken quickly. The fad right now is Japanese anything and some day it will be something else. Expect to see it shift towards that when it happens. Basically it could be worse. Which is more annoying, a million guys named Bob or John, or a million named Kasumi and Goku? Neither, both cases is bad. I figure, it's their name, if it sucks it's their problem, not mine.

DOG21313
Jan 27, 2004, 11:00 PM
On 2004-01-27 16:22, Mixfortune wrote:

I put numbers in mine because it was taken, and i didnt feel i had anything else that could describe me besides some of my favorite #s.

Dime
Jan 28, 2004, 12:32 AM
Chibi-Dime-San thinks knowing 4 words of Japanese and making sure the rest of the message board knows them as well is kawaii.

Dangerous55
Jan 28, 2004, 01:33 AM
It annoys me too, but like *cring* Ness said, we have done this before.

Nai_Calus
Jan 28, 2004, 01:46 AM
It could be worse. XD

Chou-genki-kawaii-Ian-baka-kun X 2000!

Fsck, now I have to find somewhere that allows user names that long and use that. XD

Guile
Jan 28, 2004, 02:18 AM
We have only a few main topics we do over and over and this is one. I don't like it either, I think it's stupid. But it's not enough to bug me too much.

Shimarisu
Jan 28, 2004, 02:19 AM
On 2004-01-27 16:18, Sigma7789 wrote:
Ok, just for starters... What's the deal with people putting Japanese suffixes and prefixes in their name? It's not like they're Japanese. It just really irritates me sometimes. Can't they just put their name instead of like "John-san" (no pun intended...)? Drives the f***ing sanity out of me.

Lots of people think it's erroneous to put chan etc after your own name, but it's not really, it's a somewhat presumptious thing to do, but it's not like Japanese players don't it too. Like the GOD ranked player Nobu-chan on ep 3. Joke being that Nobu is a guy's name.

- Shimarisu

Arislan
Jan 28, 2004, 02:59 AM
Hmm, wonder if that's not a take off Shinobu-kun from Manhattan Love Story (the Japanese Comedy Drama, not the craptastic Woody Allen movie). Joke is that the actor is male, but midway through the series you find out that Shinobu-kun is actually a girl. He may have liked the series and switched things up a bit.

::note to self, save 25,000 yen for mid-March and buy that boxed set::

Aunt_Betty
Jan 28, 2004, 04:22 PM
Well can't be as bad as those kids who make noices out of their mouths and call it "Japanese."I wanna smack the Bastuffing outta them.

TactixPimp
Jan 28, 2004, 05:43 PM
Just a thought, but isn't it seen as wrong for a Japanese person to refer to themselves as -san anyway? (Such as saying "I am Matt-san")

I just started trying to learn Japanese on my own and I remember reading something about that.

If so, then those people are just ignorant about the Japanese language....what can you do though? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Rainbowlemon
Feb 1, 2004, 04:37 PM
On 2004-01-28 14:43, TactixPimp wrote:
Just a thought, but isn't it seen as wrong for a Japanese person to refer to themselves as -san anyway? (Such as saying "I am Matt-san")

I just started trying to learn Japanese on my own and I remember reading something about that.

If so, then those people are just ignorant about the Japanese language....what can you do though? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I, like you, have become interested in the language recently, and have started teaching myself Japanese, and yes, I am almost certain that '-san' is only ever used in conjunction with ANOTHER PERSON'S name, generally their surname, and is considered incorrect when used to tell your name to others. Spread the word! - Aidan

Shimarisu
Feb 1, 2004, 05:19 PM
You CAN do it, but only really in a jokey fashion. Since you aren't Japanese, you would not get away with the joke, just be seen as ignorant.

Another application is when taking to children, you can refer to YOURSELF as oniisan or oneesan whatever. There are exceptions to the rule.

- Shimarisu

LamerPanda
Feb 2, 2004, 05:02 PM
Chibi-Dime-San thinks knowing 4 words of Japanese and making sure the rest of the message board knows them as well is kawaii.

neko neko waiiiii! ^____^_^_^_^ kekeke

I wouldn't mind it so much if the suffixes were more accurate, seeing so-and-so-sama just makes me laugh.

Anubis_
Feb 2, 2004, 05:54 PM
LoL.. it does seem kinda funny people do that with their names.. That y I never do that with my screen names...

(Come to think of it.. Im not Egyption Either...)

Blargh...

Temjin-On
Feb 3, 2004, 08:46 PM
Its annoying yes, but its funny at times. I have seen anought Baka-Hentai-san-chan kinda retards in various places on the net recently that have started to get on my nerves. Big deal! Stupid Pervert! whoo!

Hrith
Feb 3, 2004, 11:48 PM
I smell a pwned sig, too bad, it is good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I also resent people doing that, they only know Japan from anime. Japan is a country, with very numerous and complicated customs.

nineteen84
Feb 4, 2004, 03:30 PM
I THINK THAT NAMES LIKE Sounomi, KaFKa, Shimarisu, Temjin-On ARE DONE TO DEATH. I MEAN ALL THESE NAMES ARE FROM COMPUTER GAMES, MANGA OR ANIME. IF THERE WAS LIKE ONE PERSON HERE WITH A JAPANESE SOUNDING NAME IT WOULD BE COOL BUT SEING AS 50% OF THE MEMBERS HAVE JAPANESE NAMES ITS JUST UNORIGIONAL, BORING AND SICKENING.

nineteen84
Feb 4, 2004, 03:31 PM
NO OFFENCE

SpikeOtacon
Feb 4, 2004, 03:44 PM
On 2004-02-04 12:30, nineteen84 wrote:
I THINK THAT NAMES LIKE Sounomi, KaFKa, Shimarisu, Temjin-On ARE DONE TO DEATH. I MEAN ALL THESE NAMES ARE FROM COMPUTER GAMES, MANGA OR ANIME. IF THERE WAS LIKE ONE PERSON HERE WITH A JAPANESE SOUNDING NAME IT WOULD BE COOL BUT SEING AS 50% OF THE MEMBERS HAVE JAPANESE NAMES ITS JUST UNORIGIONAL, BORING AND SICKENING.

Thou shalt not speak without all the facts. While Temjin-On is a reference to Virtual On, Sounomi, KaFKa, and Shimarisu aren't anime based as far as i'm concerned. In fact, I believe that Sounomi made up her name to SOUND japanese, but doesn't mean anything except to her. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some PSO to play. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ketchup345
Feb 4, 2004, 03:49 PM
KaFKa

I MEAN ALL THESE NAMES ARE FROM COMPUTER GAMES, MANGA OR ANIME. IF THERE WAS LIKE ONE PERSON HERE WITH A JAPANESE SOUNDING NAME IT WOULD BE COOL BUT SEING AS 50% OF THE MEMBERS HAVE JAPANESE NAMES ITS JUST UNORIGIONAL, BORING AND SICKENING.

I am pretty sure Kafka took his name from the writer of his favorite book (series?).

Also, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif sounds Japanese? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I think less than 30% have Japanese names.

Hrith
Feb 4, 2004, 03:50 PM
Spike is absolutely right.

And Franz Kafka is a writer...

I am the one who took FFVI's last boss name, but it was bestowed to me by a friend, I did not choose it. And it most definitely does not sound Japanese. In Japanese, it is "Kefuka".

Soukosa
Feb 4, 2004, 03:56 PM
Uhm... my name is not taken from anything. It's a name I came up with myself using Japanese words.

nineteen84
Feb 4, 2004, 04:01 PM
NO OFFENCE BUT ITS STILL SOUDNING LIKE LOADS OF OTHER NAMES NO OFFENCE

Soukosa
Feb 4, 2004, 04:09 PM
How about we rip apart your name? Also, hit your Caps Lock key a few times, maybe then it'll become unstuck so you don't have to type in nothing but capitals.

Bradicus
Feb 4, 2004, 04:27 PM
Brad + Spartan-sounding gladiatorfication= Bradicus

I r teh wannabe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Temjin-On
Feb 4, 2004, 05:57 PM
Okay boy, thats crossing the line. So I stole the Temjin, big whoop. At the time I took it, noone knew jack about the game or the character. And lets not flame people on their names, cause I can dish piles of shit on your name, so lets not even go there at all. Now, when you learn to take off the god damned caps lock, you come back and make something that sounds like a thought. dont just go judging people by their names or books by their covers, cause that makes you not only look but also prove that your ignorant.

BogusKun
Feb 4, 2004, 08:39 PM
Or
jigoku no suupa happi kura-tenshi bogasu kun

translated :
The
Super
Happy
Dark
Angel
from Hell...
Mister
Bogus
!

Heh

Skuda
Feb 4, 2004, 09:56 PM
My name Scott Kuda, is partially japanese. By mistake, I named one of my characters Kuda(pipe) instead of Kugi(nail). thus resulting in my new last name Kuda! I take japanese class and everyone laughed at my mistake. the teacher pointed it out to me. so now I'm Scott Kuda! pipe for brains!

Axispoint
Feb 4, 2004, 11:47 PM
I used to use Ikari in a lot of places. I got it from Evangelion (I'm not an anime nut, though...I barely can stand that many anyway). I do know what it means and that's one the reasons I did like using it (I can be a very hateful person and then sometimes it was the exact opposite of me). I was an internet noob when I started using it and never realized how many people used it (I became acquainted with the Ikari Warriors game because of it, lol). Obviously I found another name I liked better (and I also like Point or KovacPoint...I doubt I'd ever find a board where all three are taken, lol).

I do have a question: what does chan mean? My friend called me Megumi-Chan and I believe I know what megumi means (mouse), but I have no idea on the chan. Incidentally my real name is Meg, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axispoint on 2004-02-04 20:50 ]</font>

Arislan
Feb 5, 2004, 07:06 AM
Megumi is a female Japanese name. Nezumi is mouse. 'chan' is a suffix used for children or adults that want to joke and call someone else cute. It's also used as a light insult for someone who is being immature and overly girlish.

Shimarisu
Feb 5, 2004, 08:37 AM

You find me one more person on the internet outside Japan called Shimarisu, and tell me what anime you got the name from, I'm going to be pretty impressed. Done to death, huh? It ain't even a name, let alone one from anime. It just means "Chipmunk".

Lots of anime characters called "Chipmunk", huh?

Mind you I remember one, on a certain sentai show, big superhero, transformed into a mighty chipmunk with a spiky yellow do, stomped all over Tokyo and they had to shoot it down with missiles, anyway. Yeah.

I got +1 warning today and stabbed myself in the hand with a fork for it. Actually scratch that, I wanna cut my hands off rather thaqn look at theor decreptitude. I was sorely tempted to douse them in white spirit and burn the flesh off them. I'd rather look at harm caused by accident than harm caused by age. Even John Merrick looked bnetter to me than my own parents do. Nothing worse than the nightmare of aging and death.

I just thought I'd throw that in to upset you cause you pissed me off. You'll know sopon enough when the doctor tells you your heart condition is fatal (tends to happen to everyone) that slagging off somebody's ID on a forum was pathetic.

- Shimarisu

Saladwood
Feb 5, 2004, 11:38 AM
Honestly, Shimarisu, Lolli wasn't attacking you. Any mod would have to do that to any of the members here who said that. It's not a personal attack against you. And it's not a big deal.

Nineteen however needs to learn to think before he speaks or shut up. And ditch the caps lock. I suggest everyone ignores him like we do because his posts up til now aren't noteworthy. He's not worth getting upset over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-02-05 08:38 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Feb 5, 2004, 11:43 AM
Let's change his name to "Baka". http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif This'll cause double the damage!

LollipopLolita
Feb 5, 2004, 11:44 AM
can't. someone has it already

http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=baka

Zaneatron
Feb 5, 2004, 12:02 PM
debating something as pointless as this is stupid. why do you care so much? its a name you use on the internet, its an alias. how crap would it be if everyone was forced to use their real names. how many john's would be have? how many tom's would we have? you lot need to stop caring so much about things that dont have the slightest bearing on your lives. so what someone has a japanese related name? do you see me caring, no. why? because i just dont. im glad people use wierd names ive never heard before, as they say, diversity is the spice of life.

so basically stop caring so dam much about a little thing, and care more about the important things in life.

i also suppose my name is japanese because its got atron on the end, which is largely taken from Megatron, a character from Transformers, which is a japanese cartoon!!!! fuxor! i doubt many of you thought of that terribly vague link and ripped it apart.

anwserman
Feb 5, 2004, 12:08 PM
Um, my name I spelt 'answer' wrong a long time ago when I registered the name at Yahoo... and its kinda stuck since then.

With the wrong spelling too. And I don't think its Japanese, either! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Heh, anwserman-san. Nevermind!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-02-05 09:08 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Feb 5, 2004, 12:16 PM
On 2004-02-05 08:38, Saladwood wrote:
Honestly, Shimarisu, Lolli wasn't attacking you. Any mod would have to do that to any of the members here who said that. It's not a personal attack against you. And it's not a big deal.

Nineteen however needs to learn to think before he speaks or shut up. And ditch the caps lock. I suggest everyone ignores him like we do because his posts up til now aren't noteworthy. He's not worth getting upset over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-02-05 08:38 ]</font>

Never said she did, only that I didn't understand why. Just that everything ATM is setting me off.

For those who suggested I nedd help, the doctor finally came throuh. A referral on my 29th birthday.

I'm hoping they:

1. Hypnotise me so I think I'm 16 again.
2. Tell me the secret of eternal life.
3. Tell me there's an afterlife, better yet there's such a thing as reincarnation. I want another chance.

Not likely but I'll try it anyway.

- Shimarisu

Firocket1690
Feb 5, 2004, 06:31 PM
On 2004-02-05 09:16, Shimarisu wrote:
I'm hoping they:
1. Hypnotise me so I think I'm 16 again.
- Shimarisu

No need. Go ahead and think, dreams are thoughts =)

Skuda
Feb 5, 2004, 06:32 PM
and anyone named Chris should look at their name and feel special. Kurisu(chris) means "suffering squirrel". I call my friend squirrel boy because of that.

Robo47
Feb 5, 2004, 08:48 PM
Hey Shimarisu, you don't know what a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is, do you?

I've seen women in there late 30's and they still look hot!

So don't rag on yourself because your getting older! It's the beauty of life!

- PSOW's Natural Nixon Enemy(hippy)

nineteen84
Feb 6, 2004, 03:11 AM
WHAT THE HELL THIS IS A POPULARITY CONTEST I JUST WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT PSO AND I GOT TOLD TODAY THT I HAVE 3 WARNINGS FOR "SPAMMING" AND "FLAME BAITING" AND "NOT READING THE RULES" IVE READ THE RULES AND I DONT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE DONE ANY THING WORNG

IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU ABOUT THE JAPANESE NAMES THING BUT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THEM THESE DAYS THEY HAVE LOST THEIR COOLNESS

I HAVNT INTENDED TO "FLAME BAIT" OR "SPAMMED" I HAVE MEARLY ASKED DUMB QUESTIONES THAT WERE ANSWERED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND AS FOR FLAME BAIT I HAVE MEARLY DEFENDED MY SELF FROM OTHERS WHO THINK THEY CAN WIN POPULARITY BY MAKING FUN OF THE NOOB.

PLEASE HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR MY FEELINGS BEFORE YOU DO THESE THINGS TO ME http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Myopathy
Feb 6, 2004, 04:43 AM
On 2004-02-06 00:11, nineteen84 wrote:
WHAT THE HELL THIS IS A POPULARITY CONTEST I JUST WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT PSO AND I GOT TOLD TODAY THT I HAVE 3 WARNINGS FOR "SPAMMING" AND "FLAME BAITING" AND "NOT READING THE RULES" IVE READ THE RULES AND I DONT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE DONE ANY THING WORNG

IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU ABOUT THE JAPANESE NAMES THING BUT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THEM THESE DAYS THEY HAVE LOST THEIR COOLNESS

I HAVNT INTENDED TO "FLAME BAIT" OR "SPAMMED" I HAVE MEARLY ASKED DUMB QUESTIONES THAT WERE ANSWERED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND AS FOR FLAME BAIT I HAVE MEARLY DEFENDED MY SELF FROM OTHERS WHO THINK THEY CAN WIN POPULARITY BY MAKING FUN OF THE NOOB.

PLEASE HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR MY FEELINGS BEFORE YOU DO THESE THINGS TO ME http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ugh! Caps!! *wrings nineteen's neck* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Superguppie
Feb 6, 2004, 09:46 AM
On 2004-02-06 00:11, nineteen84 wrote:

Well, some of your posts I saw did look like spam, especialy the ones looking almost the same in different threads. Posting the same thing several times in different threads can be considered spamming. (because it usualy IS)
The flamebait part is probably caused by the fact that you seem to be totaly unable to write in anything but capitals. That is very annoying, and I can see how that could be perceived as flamebait.

I'm willing to cut you some slack, but if you manage to get 3 warnings and still don't get it, I don't know if it will even matter.

And most people are not trying to gain popularity over bashing a newby. They're just trying to get you to behave yourself like the others in here.
So, learn or get lost. But I'm pretty sure that's what the moderators are trying to tell you too.

As for the Japanese/Japanese-like names: I couldn't care less. It's better than all the n00bs called Link. Only thing that worries me is that someone might take a name that looks pretty cool and Japanese, but actualy means something bad in Japanese, without this someone knowing it...

anwserman
Feb 6, 2004, 10:35 AM

Stop using caps, and then we'll start being considerate to you once you show you can be capable of being considerate to us.

LollipopLolita
Feb 6, 2004, 11:59 AM
trust me, you spammed, whether or not you think you did anything wrong in your own judgement. and turn off the caps. if you insist on having caps on, i swear to god, i'll have erupt turn on just vowels for your posts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-02-06 09:41 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Feb 6, 2004, 12:13 PM
I think the n00b will understand that better:

http://www.geocities.com/mistertabarnak/stfu.txt

Scejntjynahl
Feb 6, 2004, 12:18 PM
On 2004-01-27 16:22, Mixfortune wrote:

In my case I use numbers just to be able to get Skyly id. ie. Andronicus19 gives Skyly, and that is what I was looking for.

Look at my profile and youll see that most of my names are, hmmm, different at least in spelling. But the real annoying names are the ones are the ones that are insults or racist in origin. Ie. imolestchildren, yeps, I saw that one last night. ???

BogusKun
Feb 6, 2004, 04:11 PM
Whoever agrees with the author of this topic is going to hate me...

I will name one of my cats GOKU!

Take that haters!

Dangerous55
Feb 6, 2004, 04:28 PM
SSJGOKUSEPIROTH8879878 WAS MY ORIGINAL PSO NAME.

JEALOUS!>!?!?1?1?1?1?1??!?!!/!!!!!1111111111111111111

I KNOW GOD WAS WHEN HE HEARD IT!

Caps and dumb names are dumb.

Robo47
Feb 6, 2004, 06:00 PM
On 2004-02-06 13:28, Dangerous55 wrote:

Caps and dumb names are dumb.

[no sarcasm] That was the most intelligent thing I've heard during my time here on PSOW![/no sarcasm]

Bradicus
Feb 6, 2004, 07:11 PM
On 2004-02-06 09:13, KodiaX987 wrote:
I think the n00b will understand that better:

http://www.geocities.com/mistertabarnak/stfu.txt

Why are you god?

BogusKun
Feb 8, 2004, 08:50 PM
On 2004-02-06 08:59, LollipopLolita wrote:
trust me, you spammed, whether or not you think you did anything wrong in your own judgement. and turn off the caps. if you insist on having caps on, i swear to god, i'll have erupt turn on just vowels for your posts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-02-06 09:41 ]</font>

Damn, that would've been cool. Didn't Micah go through something like that?