PDA

View Full Version : GC: Photon Drop Shop

Superguppie
Jan 29, 2004, 09:08 AM
A few weeks ago I did an inventory of all the stuff I don't need anymore and would like to trade. Since I play mostly with friends, that have already had their picks I put the whole pile on a webpage and called it the Photon Drop Shop. I put the URL in my sig and hoped I would get some trade going.
Idle hope, as it turned out. Business has been slow, and mostly with people I already knew. I got the suggestion to post here to see if it had any effect.
Considering the 'prices' I note that they are open to negotiation, and I don't have much of a problem to trade for items that I can only trade on, rather than Photon Drops.
I'm still working on a structure of the page that's useful for people looking for specific stuff. It all still looks kinda crappy at the moment.
Also, there's nothing too special on it at the moment, but whenever I find something none of my characters can use, and that isn't too useless, I put it on there. I play almost every evening and regularly find something that might be worth trading.

To get to the Photon Drop Shop, click the URL in my sig...

Superguppie
Feb 2, 2004, 04:30 AM
For the people that visited the Shop and couldn't make heads or tails of it because it was one long, poorly sorted list, I've moved the stuff around a bit. They're now in categories and sorted by stars.

I also expect to have some nice MAGs soon...

MuroDaisuke
Feb 2, 2004, 06:40 AM
I didn't see anything on the list I liked, but I'd be interested in the MAGs you said would be posted soon. I'll check back to see when you get those on the list.

Superguppie
Feb 2, 2004, 07:11 AM
Ok, good to see there's a market for that too. I'm still wondering about a price for'em though. Anyone got an idea for a realistic MAG price? (all legit, of course)

MuroDaisuke
Feb 2, 2004, 02:55 PM
If they're Lv200 legit MAGs the most I'd offer would be 12 to 15 PDs. Photon Drops are rare items and I'd say it takes about 75 hours to find 15 PD's. I may offer more if the stats on a certain MAG were close to what I needed. I'm looking for a POW mag with mostly Power (140+). I hope we can trade.

jnblz316
Feb 2, 2004, 03:45 PM
here's what i need:
crush bullet
meteor smash
guilty light
photon launcher
stag cutlery w/ hit
flowens sword (3083)
kaladbog
croos scar
s-beats blade
blade dance
bloody art
let me know how much photon drops you need i got tons i never use anyway.

TeenGohan
Feb 2, 2004, 05:21 PM
I think that he is GC and if I remember your on Xbox.
anyway I think that most of his prices need to be lowered.

jnblz316
Feb 2, 2004, 05:32 PM
i'm on both

TeenGohan
Feb 2, 2004, 05:37 PM
k then
but still wanting drops for a brave armor!
if you hv them and a amor with like 3 slots just use 1 drop to get an addslot. I got a better deals for my stuff.

Superguppie
Feb 3, 2004, 04:06 AM
I started the Photon Drop Shop with making an inventory and the Drop-for-a-Star idea. I know there is stuff that probably isn't worth the Drops. So, when I get thing organized a little better, I'll probably adjust the prizes to something better reflecting rarity and value in use. The dresses are likely to see a major drop in price, especialy since the ones in there are of use only to lowlvl chars, that are less likely to have many Drops...

SJ
Feb 3, 2004, 07:34 AM
And its not really unreasonable because Superguppie sometimes accepts trades for them.

Caecilius
Feb 4, 2004, 01:27 PM
I'll drink to that, SJ.

*drinks a pint of beer*

I still remember when I traded a P-Sphere for one of Superguppie's items, which was good for both parties because I'm literally carrying bucketfuls of PDs home from every day on ULT using my Pinkal RAcaseal (the only other mentionable rare I found with that RAcaseal was a goddamn Yamato from a Pam Arms!)

Hello HUcast holding a 20% Hit Stag...