PDA

View Full Version : Question for the lower lvls

Zero56
Jan 30, 2004, 04:10 AM
This is me first topic so if it's in the wrong place sorry.

Ok now to what I'm here for I'm the leader of OZ a new team here on pso world and what me team is think of doing is running a help shop for the lower lvls to help them lvl up and get some rare items for FREE and get though harder area. I was just wondering if any one would use are service?

And if any thing is miss spelt sorry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zero56 on 2004-01-30 01:11 ]</font>

Realm
Jan 30, 2004, 04:20 AM
Isn't that is what the Salvation Army is for?

OriginalLacan
Jan 30, 2004, 04:21 AM
psow used to have what they called the salvation army, which did something similar. I don't know how it's going for gamecube, but last I heard, it was stopped for xbox due to lack of manpower.

Basically, you gave anything you didn't need, and people could come by and reserve items in stock, and then pick them up for free. It was quite helpful, and I believe it was pretty popular.

Zero56
Jan 30, 2004, 04:22 AM
well i guess but we well go into pso with some one and help them out with the harder lvls.

Kuea
Jan 30, 2004, 04:25 AM
this sounds like a really fun idea
i would love to help out newbs and lower lvls

Superguppie
Jan 30, 2004, 04:45 AM
Well, I do have some free stuff in the Photon Drop Shop and there does seem to be a market for it. (I'm in EU and the Salvation Army effort from PSO-World is at a time that most people here sleep...) So, if you feel like handing out excess stuff, I think you'll find people will come for it.
As for the helping out thing, I always do that whenever asked. Don't need a team for it. It might be good to have some fixed place and time for it that is known, so people know where to look. I have a fixed place and time, but not too many people know it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh, and you might want to put this in the Player Matchup group...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-01-30 01:46 ]</font>

Butoden
Jan 30, 2004, 08:13 AM
I think giving out rares for free makes people think though... Like they thinking you duped it!

I mean, duping is so much easier than waiting for you or anyone else to arrive and give you a free rare...

Superguppie
Jan 30, 2004, 08:16 AM
Well, if I can make someone happy with Cross Scar number 1000 I found, I don't see the problem. Some 'rares' are simply not rare enough to care. Any Cross Scar/Bloody Art/Blade Dance/Stag Cutlery I find with no or very small % on it I leave, just because I already have way too many. I cant't ask to trade anything for that...
And if someone thinks I have that many because I dupe, then why am I not handing out Snow Queens???

Kuea
Jan 30, 2004, 01:36 PM
I SUCK MONKEY DICK

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclair on 2004-06-16 16:22 ]</font>

Zero56
Jan 31, 2004, 02:36 AM
well we have a website were people can get a hold of my team and ask for help. but after all of the members get online we will more like have a set time and place were lower lvls can come get help lvl up and get some rares.

CMCD
Jan 31, 2004, 05:35 PM
Yah giving out items that are "rare" custom rays, booma claws...dragon slayer(yah right not yet) go yellow boze soon ide be giving away money with the millions im getting lol.

Kuea
Jan 31, 2004, 05:35 PM
yeah we are team omega zero
so check us out

Kuea
Feb 1, 2004, 05:25 AM
the other "real" salvatuion army's link is right here if you want to check it out
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=51455&forum=2&246

Zero56
Feb 1, 2004, 09:15 AM
But anyway if anyone needs help or wants a rare weapon just ask us. just go to our website and ask we will hopeful have one member online with in a week. our website is www3.telus.net/public/a7a69049/website/front.htm
team omage zero is here to help!

CMCD
Feb 2, 2004, 09:21 PM
yah fo shizzle my nizzle Team OZ is FRESH! umm ok yah go us lol.