PDA

View Full Version : RoboChao ideas.

GrandSlash
Apr 14, 2001, 02:31 PM
Has anyone tried feeding the Robo-Chao parts to their mag yet? Or even taken the parts to Dr. Montegue to see if he can do anything with them? No one seems to have answers to this RoboChao mystery. And Mindblade, did you test your theory?

dan-e
Apr 14, 2001, 04:10 PM
Well i also have the robochao parts and cannot use them but i found an interesting thing. The evolution cannot be based on sectionID; i have Oran id and although i cannot use the parts on my level 120 mag i can use them on a hacked lvl 999 mag (not hacked by me - given).

Could this mean that it is in fact a certain stat which needs to be over 100 (like opa opa), maybe its power with robochao?

Please post more ideas

JediOniram
Apr 14, 2001, 11:44 PM
Well I don't know anything about it affecting lvl 999 mags, but I've heard that parts of robochao can only be used on the chao mag. Understandable, right? Sort of like making a Cyborg. Of course, I've had the problem that I didn't know what to use the Heart of Chao on, so I ended up trading both of them away for a lvl 200 Robochao, what can I say, I'm lazy.

Voracious
Apr 18, 2001, 01:17 AM
Never used Robochao parts, myself. But at PSO jazz, they say the synchro of your mag has to be 120% for the parts to work.

Drake
Apr 18, 2001, 01:45 AM
I have just discovered that Power is most definitely not the sole requirement... and, contrary to what a friend told me, you cannot make the Parts work by using Heart of Pian or Heart of Opa-Opa beforehand. (I have the 65/135/0/0 Pian to prove it. ^^;)

The Heart of Chao method seems to have a perfect success rate, but... DEF, POW, DEX, and MIND must be at (or is it above?) thirty-five for the Heart to be used. Could that be significant? Every time I've heard of someone managing to turn a Mag into a RoboChao, it was one with all four attributes nearly equal. New theory: The balance itself is the deciding factor! ...I'll do as much testing as possible, but can anyone else conclusively refute or confirm this?

Razma
Apr 18, 2001, 10:40 AM
Yup, a mystery wrapped inside an enigma, twisted into a puzzle.........I've had sooooo many theories, all of them proved wrong, and nobody has a definate answer anymore..... So back to theories......Here's my newest idea: Ok, you get a section ID when you make a character, and then based on your class, you are given a set number and type of mags you can raise all by your lonesome..... So to get the mag of your dreams.... you probly have to trade.....(unless you planed your whole character around your mag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif) So I think that Sega has taken it one step further....and is playing God....... Maybe when you make your new character it's pre-programmed that you can or can't use RoboChao parts..... Ok while I'm typing can anyone with a robochao let me know what to feed it to raise the Sync and IQ? Thanks for your time everyone! Let me know what you think!

oSmoDiAr2
Apr 18, 2001, 06:56 PM
I tried using the parts on my HUmars level 200 Ushasu mag,with max IQ and sync,that stats are as follows:
-DEF:42
-POW:49
-DEX:51
-MIND:58

It took a lot of precision for me to get those stats to where they are now,and IMO that is pretty balanced..I was still unable to use the parts on her[ushasu]...so I really dont know what you need to use it..I'm dying to know.