PDA

View Full Version : Now if you please excuse me.

Aunt_Betty
Jan 30, 2004, 09:45 PM
Why in the holy shuga snax,a person hacked in my friends account. He was a racist (I could tell,a lot of racial remarks in profile.He was being a jerk. I thought it was him.He used VERY fake Spanish. (like "el screw de el you".Even Uncle_Bob could have done better!) And to relief it, I used German and French. It got him to signed off. (What an idiot! He thought I was usng Spanish. He didn't even know what "oui" ment. He was proboly a jock who does nothing but sports and gets Fs on everything.)Any way he is fucked to hell and shall be stabbed in the penis repeateadly. He shall be also raped by ugly women.Also, a sword shall cut off his dick and be replased with his throuht.His bellyboutton shall be untied and replaced with a dagger. Glue shall be stuck up his nose every minete too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: catindahat on 2004-01-31 08:08 ]</font>

Ness
Jan 30, 2004, 09:54 PM
KTHX.

Seriously, that's made almost not sense what so ever.

Black000Moon
Jan 30, 2004, 10:50 PM
Any way he is fucked to hell and shall be stabbed in the penis repeateadly. He shall be also raped by ugly women.

Thats a bit painful. Yeah the world is full of assholes just if we could get rid of them all....

KodiaX987
Jan 30, 2004, 11:49 PM
Painful?! C'mon, that's a pussy threat! Where's the Red Forman in you, man?

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 12:10 AM
Since when does playing sports get you F's?

On the contrary, you have to get at least C's in most high schools to stay on the team.

Aero_Ruisu
Jan 31, 2004, 12:18 AM
First of all jocks will always get Fs cause their physical talent outweighs mental. All existence finds true balance. Anyway I am not so sure if I agree with some of the things you said about his punishment: First how can someone be raped by a women second of all how we he get raped when his penis has been stabbed off.

Cowboy
Jan 31, 2004, 12:27 AM
Why are you so dillusional, aero?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2004-01-30 21:27 ]</font>

anwserman
Jan 31, 2004, 12:48 AM
On 2004-01-30 21:18, Aero_Ruisu wrote:
First of all jocks will always get Fs cause their physical talent outweighs mental. All existence finds true balance. Anyway I am not so sure if I agree with some of the things you said about his punishment: First how can someone be raped by a women second of all how we he get raped when his penis has been stabbed off.

And who says somebody can't be phyiscally and mentally talented? I had a classmate in highschool, whom I graduated with, who got tons of athletic scholarships and awards and was also the validvictorian of our class... a perfect 4.0 GPA. With physics, advanced math, chem 2, bio2 thrown in there.

Shimarisu
Jan 31, 2004, 04:09 AM
It hardly matters, he'll get old and die like all of us. Big whoop.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 08:50 AM

First off, you can't be a jock if you get F's, because they kick you off the team.

I think you are just jealous of them.

Ness
Jan 31, 2004, 09:41 AM
I think this thread needs to be locked.

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:02 AM
I would go with deleted, but whatever floats your boat.

Aunt_Betty
Jan 31, 2004, 11:18 AM
First how can someone be raped by a women second of all how we he get raped when his penis has been stabbed off.

If you look up rape in the dictionary it means to have sex with someone againts their will. He's raped by wemon first then his panis is stabbed repeatadly.