PDA

View Full Version : GOD$@#% FSCKING STUPID DRIVERS!!!!!!

Nai_Calus
Jan 30, 2004, 10:08 PM
God fucking damn it! I got my Driver's Lisence Tuesday(And I've been 20 since October last year, I'm slow), and I've already been in a fucking accident. I was driving home from school(This is the second time I've driven myself to and from my college), and within a couple of minutes I stop at a signal, go through it, and some old guy who was waiting to pull out of the parking lot at Kinko's apparently can't fucking see and pulls out right into my goddamned front passenger door.

Freaked the holy fucking hell out of me, last time I was in a car accident my dad got rearended so hard it crushed 8 feet of his huge-ass van and threw us foward and backwards so hard we broke our seatbacks, so I of course go and have flashbacks to that. It took him a couple of minutes to find me, I was already past the only inlet to that parking lot, so I went to the next nearest one which was on the left a couple hundred feet ahead(It was a two-lane road, right before where another road merged onto it, I came to a stop right by the middle of the intersection and then quickly had enough presence of mind and the people coming the other way saw it and waited for me. I think I actually remembered to signal my turn, heh. He came over, a couple of guys stopped, and all the usual tedious exchanging of adresses and waiting for the police went on. He said he didn't see me. Guhwha? I'm going 35-40 and I drive a purple car. I'm not going so fast and it's not so blind a merging that you can't see me until it's too late. Grargh.

The car isn't too badly damaged, I don't think. It's going to need some body work(And possibly a new door, dunno, it seems a bit bent out of place), the front door is crunched in pretty badly, the back door got a bit of damage and a bit on the piece of metal behind the wheel. It drives fine. I wasn't hurt at all, and actually barely even felt it, just got jarred a bit and heard the nice happy fun *CRUNK* sound vehicles make when they slam into eachother. I was driving a '97 Dodge Stratus, and he was driving a '90 Mazda pickup truck thing. Needless to say his old junk heap was barely damaged. The passenger side headlamp was broken and the car was slightly dented there, but it was fine.

At least it's not at fault on my part, since I had the right of way, being the one already on road and he pulled out just as I was going past him. I wasn't going particularily fast either, since it was just past a signal I'd had to wait for and I hadn't gotten up to speed yet. He hit me, not the other way around, but still. -_-;

GRAH MOTHERFUCKING PAY FUCKING ATTENTION HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE ME I DRIVE A FUCKING PURPLE CAR FOR FUCK'S SAKE GODDAMN IT @!^$(!$^!&^$(&%$(&%!$@$@*$&^%!&!%#&%!!!!!!!!

*breathes*

Ok, I feel better now. *sigh*

Sord
Jan 30, 2004, 10:12 PM
[hypnotist voice]you do not feel better...you shall rant more...don't ask why...though the reason is because it's funny...how the hell does one go about missing a purple car...[/hypnotist voice]

Robo47
Jan 30, 2004, 11:58 PM
I remember the first time I got into an accident.

It was me, my GF and Jaks, we went to a carnival and on the way back (I was driving a yellow El Camino) And when I pulled out some jack-ass tries going to our left, and there was barely enough room for one car, needless to say he hit the rear left of the 'Camino. It was only a small dent but Jaks flipped he was ranting and raving at the drunkards

You fucking drunk ass people need to stay the fuck off the fucking road goddammit! God! what the hell is wrong with you? Can you not fucking see that there is barely room for one fucking car?!

Yep Jaks was pissed, I was upset, Steph was shaken, but we left after like twenty minutes. And now that El Camino sits in my backyard, serving as a jacuzzi. ( http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

undevil
Jan 31, 2004, 10:08 AM
Life just sucks sometimes eh?

KaFKa
Feb 1, 2004, 02:06 PM
reminds me of my first time in a car accident. i was driving my dads delivery truck (big assed dodge diesel) and some genius (it was some 86 year old hag that couldnt even see over the damn steering wheel) decides that the light isnt red, its green. needless to say, i damn near ran her little honda over, and she got out and yelled at me for being "a young whipper snapper that doesent know how to drive" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

yes, this is the moment that possessed me to scream at her and make one of my favorite quotes (ranks up there with the look of shame)

YOU FUCKING OLD PEOPLE

(in case anybody was wondering, the old person was miraculously uninjured, even though her car was literally a pile of scrap metal)

Ketchup345
Feb 1, 2004, 02:20 PM
On 2004-02-01 11:06, KaFKa wrote:
reminds me of my first time in a car accident. i was driving my dads delivery truck (big assed dodge diesel) and some genius (it was some 86 year old hag that couldnt even see over the damn steering wheel) decides that the light isnt red, its green. needless to say, i damn near ran her little honda over, and she got out and yelled at me for being "a young whipper snapper that doesent know how to drive" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

(in case anybody was wondering, the old person was miraculously uninjured, even though her car was literally a pile of scrap metal)

So, whose fault was it on the police report?

KaFKa
Feb 1, 2004, 02:48 PM
it was my fault...

legally: some bullshit wording and sly interpretation pinned it on me even though she was sitting at the red light and randomly floored it, going right in front of me

in actuality: in nevada, they have this unwritten law that staes that since minors (i was 16 at the time) cant defend themselves in court and are easily dealt with, all problems that have a minor and an adult are automatically pinned on the minor to save time and effort... pfft..

-Luke-
Feb 1, 2004, 02:53 PM
Well now. That's a lot of horse poop.
Luke

kingmurp
Feb 1, 2004, 04:11 PM
If you can walk fine then it's alright in my book.